Ugly Chicks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Would I do an ugly chick? Here's the way I see it. I'm a human being and I'm single. Sometimes humans need to be held and loved and warmmed. Ugly women are human. They need to be loved too. See what I'm getting at. The old standards are starting to fade with age.

Just a little bit more about me you may have been better off not knowing.
wink

GABRIEL05
I love my girlfriend she is the best thing going for me as of now. When I was hanging at my favorite aunts house, she's practically like a second mother to me. A few days ago she says very seriously, like it was just matter of fact: "Yeah E*****n is nice, but she ain't gonna win no beauty contest"

I couldn't believe my F*CKING ears...
Now I think she's pretty. Of course she would probably never win a beauty contest, so in that respect my aunt is right (albeit that wasn't what she meant), but so wouldn't a lot of us (me included). But it's funny because it made me realize that you're right Hiker. You're more right than you think. The old standards are fading. And good f*ckin riddance. Not to say that old shit is bad or wrong, it's just that it had a time and place. Thats all I got to say about that!

Tired Hiker
Cool. cool

LindsIsTightK
Awww I like this thread because I've been telling guys forever how looks aren't that important. yes

I myself am lucky enough to be on the scale on an average looking girl. I'm not pretty but I'm not ugly so I'm just happy to know that their are guys out there who will give me a shot in the future

Tired Hiker
I'd bag you if you were ugly. wink

LindsIsTightK
lol, Well I'm not ugly so I'm not too worried about that TH wink

Tired Hiker
cool

Tired Hiker
blink

GABRIEL05
Anyone ever heard that song: If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. Take my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

what a song

Tired Hiker
rock Never heard it, but it rocks none the less.

LindsIsTightK
Why wouldn't you want to marry someone pretty?

GABRIEL05
who me? I mean I think everyone's beautiful. Not everyones cute though.

Tired Hiker
Me or Gab? If me, then, I would love to marry someone pretty. I would love to marry the woman who gives me instant chubby when I see her from two hundred yards away.

LindsIsTightK
lmao laughing out loud Well ok then

drumsgirl13
this is good. LOOKS DON'T MATTER! as long as you're happy with the person you're with, that's what counts.

Dexx
beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Doesn't matter how she looks...but how you look at her.

drumsgirl13
very true.

Baylin
When I was single and out on the p**s with my single mates we used to play 'the ugly bird catches the beer' which I won on more than one occasion blink
I never did it malicously it was always made clear to be a one nighter, so I dont have any bad feelings especially with all the free beer i won

GABRIEL05
huh how does that game work?

bigbadbike2
Personality makes the person attractive after you get over the looks part. I know girls who are gorgeous b***hs that I can not take being around them. Then I know girls that don't look that great but I love to be around. I don't know. I am extremely picky, however, so I don't know. If I found the right person I would date them.

mechmoggy
Do ugly women try harder?

Discuss.

Celsius
This is a REALLY delicate subject.

mechmoggy
Oh I know.

Thats why I planned to ask it and then run. evil face

Celsius
Criminal mastermind. Eh Mechmoggy? evil face laughing out loud

Ness
all chick that are ugly know that they are ugly and if they try 2 look preety then ppl notice and make fun of them soo they are doomed to be ugly no mater wat

mechmoggy
I didn't mean do they try to look better, I mean do they try harder to please.

Ness
thats wat i said

Celsius
A little insensitive of you Ness. erm

LanceWindu
He's always insensitive.

ragesRemorse
its the personality, beliefs and morales that make compatibility, fate eventually pulls you twords the person your meant to be with although sometiems you only realize it after the oppertunity has passed but that is good learning for the next time around looks mean nothing aslong as the girl doesnt have a mustach, that is the worst and most unatractive thing awhhh

LanceWindu
I want a chick whose at least a little good looking.

But personality is key.

I don't want an itch with a capital B.

Ness
like you have a choice in the piking lance aka justice

LanceWindu
I know, I'm a loser.

GABRIEL05
Hey I agree I just couldn't date a girl with no taste. I don't care how "bomb" or "fine" she is. Some calous, silly, dim-witted, classless breezy... Merci no

LanceWindu
They are just for one night stands for jocks.

mechmoggy
But that type of experience can also be fun. wink

Baylin
Basically 'Ugly bird catches the beer' game works by a group of mates out together pick several ugly birds and whoever beds the ugliest gets free beer from the others next night out!

mechmoggy
A game with no clear winner....

Baylin
Yes it does tend to be rather subjective....

mechmoggy
big grin

hayden's minx
Only if they are fat too.

diegocala
Man you guys are harsh!

mechmoggy
Minxy is a girl Diego!

No, scratch that. She's a lady. wink

Baylin
Hey I always made it clear to the girls that it was a bit of fun and nothing serious, and usually they are up for it anyways so...

diegocala
It's a figure of speech

drumsgirl13
yeah no doubt this is harsh shit going on. i have to say that if a chick is pretty and is totally out-going, sensitive, nice, respectful, etc. then you've found a goddess. if she's ugly as hell with all those things, you've found the right one. if she's a total ***** with none of those things, then she's a *****. what i mean is, it don't matter if she's ugly or not, as long as you can stand being around her or that she knows how to live up to her reputation or how she carries herself (both mentally and physcally).

the one thing that should attract you to a girl is her confidence. that's the key.

mechmoggy
What if she's really nice and great fun to be with, but has those gums that are far to big? laughing out loud

(BTW, I'm happily married myself. I just like throwing in these dilemma's)

diegocala
Nothing is being said about the ugly dudes, how are they gonna date?

hayden's minx
I know ugly guys try harder for a fact and if they're fat i don't really know - i generally avoid fat guys.

mechmoggy
Well I'm no oil painting, but I did okay when I was free and single.

Mostly because I'm fairly social and up for a laugh.

diegocala
What?? No ugly fat guy contests?

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

silver_tears
thats kinda harsh minx i mean everyone needs some love wink and jus cuz someone isnt a knock out that doesnt mean theyre not great in their own way big grin

booniae
Has anyone ever noticed though that you often see HOT chicks with UGLY guys and HOT guys with UGLY girls??? I have never figured that one out. messed

Boo bunny

Kes
A friend of mine has a saying:" Put a bag over his head and do it for your country!"
But that applies for ugly guys with great bodys.

Kes
Dont recal ever seeing a hot guy with an ugly chick!
Hot chicks with uglys guys yes, but not the other way around!
If I did maybe it would lift my hopes up a bit smile

Ushgarak
Awwwwwww, Kes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO not needed for you!

(hugs Kes)

(admires her)

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
YES! I notice that all the time! I'm really not quite sure how that works out..........

Tired Hiker
Eye of the beholder, people!

drumsgirl13
that's what i'm sayin, man! wink

Ushgarak
Just who IS this Beholder guy who is rating everyone?

Tired Hiker
Good question. Probably the same guy who is responsible for that beauty is only skin deep thang.

diegocala
I think this is the beholder!

diegocala
See what he sees!

Tired Hiker
diegocala, that is some funny sh!t. I like the purple back lighting on the second pic. laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud

ChinaNiki
sometimes "ugliness" can be a stage in your life

GABRIEL05
I'll tell ya why cuz Ugly guys got game, and ugly girls are good in bed! THATS why!

mechmoggy
Thats quite a bold generalization!

I remember a joke about that beauty being skin deep saying: -

"what more do you want? A beautiful pancreas?".

GABRIEL05
Well I'm known for two things, comprehensively speaking; boldness and generalization OH YEAH! it's banana time Happy Dance

mechmoggy
*Aims sniper rifle at banana's head*

evil face

Kes
So all you pretty girls would ignore an ugly guy?
Not even a chance?
See the problem is that sometimes a person can be ugly but have a great personality. You get to know the real person and end up liking him or her smile
*starts looking for a personality*

Ushgarak
Yoo-hoo! (waves)

silver_tears
laughing out loud

LaLaOrange
i totally agree with bigbadbike, i've met plenty of guys who i was attracted to when i first met them but after getting to know them they became ugly. i think it's great when you meet someone who you don't think is neccesarily hot but after talking to them and getting to know they become attractive. many of my guys friends aren't gorgeous but are great people and their personalities make them VERY attractive.

royal_jester
Ugly is only to the eyes of the beholder...So called "ugly" people have feelings!...It is what's on the inside that counts

Rogue Jedi
waves back at ush, spots for mechmoggy.

Korri
me im a state sad

BellaButterfly
hahahahaha.....This forum is funny! Anyhow guys are extremely horny, so guys are willing to do anything even ugly chicks!!!!!!!!! lol so in the end everybody gets what they want wink

Marco and Claudia love

Kes
blink What?

BellaButterfly
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Korri
me im a state

huh?! you're state?!
which one? lol laughing out loud

bigbadbike2
I agree. I was not very good looking in elementary and high school. After that I started looking more like a man and less like a fat little boy. Now my body has a better shape (wider shoulders and such) and my face is more defined.

Kes
Sounds good BBB2. What else? big grin jk

bigbadbike2
Blue eyes, brown hair, 5,10.5, 22 yrs. old

I like long motorcycle rides on a warm sunny Sundays. stick out tongue

Kes
Oh blues eyes and brown hair, exactly what i like big grin
Plus the bike wink

bigbadbike2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Tired Hiker
But, not always in the end. Somtimes in the front. wink

Korri
no i mean i look horrible

cermiestar
not as bad as me big grin

Tired Hiker
Just thought I'd bring this thread back is all. I'd still bag an ugly chick if the circumstances were right.

silver_tears
awww ur doing ur part for the world then hiker wink

Tired Hiker
wink hey, ugly chicks should be able to enjoy the tired hiker too.

happy kine
i've never meet an ugly chick.... but if i did i'd do her.

silver_tears
well im sure theyll appreciate the tired hiker twice as much as good loooking chicks wink

Tired Hiker
You know, Happy Kine, that's a great way to look at things because every chick is beautiful in some way. smile

Nivvy
Yay !!!!!!!! I totally agree with this thread. As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder and such. To me, Attractive people tend to be the worse kind of people to date. Because they have so many others stepping to them for some, they can't resist.

I'd Love someone far more deeply for their personality not their looks. I'd love them for being genuine, having a strong sense of humor. And someone that wouldn't mind running through the rain and kicking puddles at eachother instead of worrying about their hair. Or how it cramps their style.

When i was younger i didn't believe in this. Which lead me to a string of meaningless relationships. Hurtful lies and a lot of betrayal and false Hope.

happy kine
most def

silver_tears
awww thats sweet
but u gotta be attracted to someone to be able to discover their personality wink

Nivvy
I dunno if i'd bag an ugly chick. Lol, I'd certainly bag an ugly guy. If he made me laugh and wasn't a total ass wade.

happy kine
if she is naked... i'm attracted.

bigbadbike2
Nah I couldn't do it.

silver_tears
well happy sumone aint picky wink

Nivvy
Bag an ugly guy ??

happy kine
yeah... its a lifestyle.

bigbadbike2
Well that too, but I was talking about chicks. Doing That would require a major lifestyle change.

Nivvy
Ohhhh okie. What Lifestyle ??

bigbadbike2
The non-straight one. Telling and being disowned by my family and losing many friends. I live in the Bible belt.

Nivvy
Ohs is that like being Catholic ??

pablo007
Finally, a girl that doesn't say she's ugly ! I can't stand girls that keep telling u they're ugly and fat when they aren't.

happy kine
AMEN! confidence is beauty in itself

silver_tears
thats good to know too wink

bigbadbike2
Kinda but not. It is religious, but it isn't catholisism. Everyone knows the Bible and although most don't follow it well they are very judgemental about things of that nature. My family is very strict. I have a G rated family. Almost like these forums just without the off topic forum.

BOPRecruit 16
how harsh and cold to put up a thread like this.

DemonicGambit
All girls are pretty though, it' all in the confidence of themseves an' their attitude/personality

BackFire349
it depends on how ugly, if she had an ugly face, but a good body, thats fine, if she has a cute face but a not too good body, thats ok, if she has a horrid face and body..... i just dont know.

Rogue Jedi
it also depends on how drunk you are

BackFire349
that is a very nice thing to say, unfortunately it just isnt true.

CandyKoRn
...... being drunk is definatly the best option.

Nivvy
XD!!!!!!! You might wake up next to your mum :X

LanceWindu
That's sick Niv!!!

CandyKoRn
Oh God.... ..

Why.... oh.. ughh....

YUUUUK !!!!! *mental images*....

:cries:

punkyhermy
no comment

Linkalicious
i've always said....

I like my women thin....but i'll never turn down a fatty!

raven guardia
I just read the first page and I want to tell you guys I think this is very sweet and nice! and any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you....being a girl myself sometimes we find ourselfs feeling we need to be pretty or look nice....but if more guys thought like you all of us girls would feel much better about our selves!......thank you for feeling that looks are not as important as our society tries to make it out to be wink

SweetNsouR
this thread is shallow and moronic. looks are always second fiddle to personality...the fact that u sau ugly chick...well wats ugly to u i not always ugly to another. and same thing for some1 who is beautiful (to you). im sure u love ur mom and think she is beautiful...well somewhere, someone thinks she is "ugly" same for me, same for u. its just shallow that u say this...

spookey
hhahaha well im not thin and not fat. hahahhaahha

lil bitchiness
You know what SweetNsouR? That was one hell of a post right there!!

notworthy

You said it sister.

shaber
I think I thought more logically when I was ten wacko

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? aaand...?

silver_tears
TH be ashamed no
I feel so harassed just readin this post stick out tongue

Who's anyone to judge who's ugly or not, not to mention just because you would "bag" them doesn't mean they would always want something to do with you whistle

Linkalicious
1st off....TH made this thread. So what did you expect other than shallow and moronic...

But if someone could be so kind as to tell me what's shallow about this? He's not talking about having a relationship...he's talking about sleeping with an ugly girl. 1 night stands with ugly girls doesn't constitute a relationship...and ugly b!tches need love too! He isn't calling anyone ugly nor is he judging a particular individual...so what's ugly in your opinion is all that counts, not what someone else is saying.

But when reading it from the same prospective as both you and Lil B....then i gotta say. "you said it sista!"

silver_tears
He said ugly chick, that's offensive mad
And that's just it, he's talking about a one night stand basically using someone sad

Shame on you hiker nono

lil bitchiness
Link - Are you calling me ugly? What the f**k? Not that I give a shit, its just very rude!

silver_tears
OH HE BETTER NOT BE death

lil bitchiness
What the f**k?

Linkalicious
Lets get this clear....Both you and Silv are VERY attractive in my eyes. So lets not get the thought that i'd EVER call either of you ugly.

And when i say from the same perspective (sp?) i mean...seeing it from a girls point of view.

silver_tears
damn right baby coolninja

Shame on you Hikernono

lil bitchiness
thumb up right, sorry.

But it just seemed like it from the last bit.

lil bitchiness
Exactly! nono

I cant imagine someone sleeping with me cos they felt sorry for me because im ugly. How....tragic.

lil bitchiness
Shame on you TH, indeed.

shaber
I meant that I didn't find anyone sexually attractive then so none of my short stories handled such things embarrasment I think I thought more *logically* in some ways than I do now.

Linkalicious
I'm not going any farther than i just went because truthfully. The wrath of you two frightens the sh!t outta me.

*points Lil B n Silv T at TH*

Go get him girls!

shaber
I've never actually seen Milla. Now you've piqued my curiousity smokin'

Linkalicious
Well i hope i'm not hitting a hornets nest when i say this but.

Milla's pic in the member pic forum looks horrible. She doesn't look horrible, and i bet she looks hot as hell in real life, but that web cam pic is just not up to par with her looks.

*runs and hides from any impending wrath*

shaber
huh

silver_tears
That's the lowest insult weep

silver_tears
Link sweetheart angel
You know I luv you, but I can be very vicious if need be...... whistle

Linkalicious
i know both of you can be quite vicious if need be...

and truthfully Silv...the same goes with your pic. I bet both of you are much better looking in real life than those little monitor mounted, no flash having, web cams give you credit for...

Both still look cute...but not AS cute...

I hope this doesn't come across wrong...

*again runs and hides*

lil bitchiness
Meh, I couldnt care less if someone thinks im cute or not...to be honest with you.
I've never been obsessed with my look...adn i aint gonna start now..

Show us your piccy Link!!eek!

Linkalicious
I'm working on it...i gotta take a couple more to finish the roll. Then idk how long it takes for Kodak to put them on CD...but hopefully it only takes a day or so.

and i realize both of you could give a damn what i think about your looks, i just kinda saw that "sister sticking up for sister" thing coming...so i got scuurrrredd. ya huuurrrddd me?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>