KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ugly Chicks.

Ugly Chicks.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ugly Chicks.

Would I do an ugly chick? Here's the way I see it. I'm a human being and I'm single. Sometimes humans need to be held and loved and warmmed. Ugly women are human. They need to be loved too. See what I'm getting at. The old standards are starting to fade with age.

Just a little bit more about me you may have been better off not knowing.
wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I love my girlfriend she is the best thing going for me as of now. When I was hanging at my favorite aunts house, she's practically like a second mother to me. A few days ago she says very seriously, like it was just matter of fact: "Yeah E*****n is nice, but she ain't gonna win no beauty contest"

I couldn't believe my F*CKING ears...
Now I think she's pretty. Of course she would probably never win a beauty contest, so in that respect my aunt is right (albeit that wasn't what she meant), but so wouldn't a lot of us (me included). But it's funny because it made me realize that you're right Hiker. You're more right than you think. The old standards are fading. And good f*ckin riddance. Not to say that old shit is bad or wrong, it's just that it had a time and place. Thats all I got to say about that!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:41 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Cool. cool

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:44 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Awww I like this thread because I've been telling guys forever how looks aren't that important. yes

I myself am lucky enough to be on the scale on an average looking girl. I'm not pretty but I'm not ugly so I'm just happy to know that their are guys out there who will give me a shot in the future

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:50 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'd bag you if you were ugly. wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:52 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

lol, Well I'm not ugly so I'm not too worried about that TH wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:53 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

cool

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:57 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

blink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:04 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Anyone ever heard that song: If ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. Take my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

what a song

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:06 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

rock Never heard it, but it rocks none the less.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:11 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Why wouldn't you want to marry someone pretty?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:12 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

who me? I mean I think everyone's beautiful. Not everyones cute though.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:14 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Me or Gab? If me, then, I would love to marry someone pretty. I would love to marry the woman who gives me instant chubby when I see her from two hundred yards away.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:16 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

lmao laughing out loud Well ok then

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:35 AM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

this is good. LOOKS DON'T MATTER! as long as you're happy with the person you're with, that's what counts.

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:40 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Doesn't matter how she looks...but how you look at her.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

very true.

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:17 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

When I was single and out on the p**s with my single mates we used to play 'the ugly bird catches the beer' which I won on more than one occasion blink
I never did it malicously it was always made clear to be a one nighter, so I dont have any bad feelings especially with all the free beer i won

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:01 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

huh how does that game work?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:32 PM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Personality makes the person attractive after you get over the looks part. I know girls who are gorgeous b***hs that I can not take being around them. Then I know girls that don't look that great but I love to be around. I don't know. I am extremely picky, however, so I don't know. If I found the right person I would date them.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:36 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote