EW article...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Verity
Hey guys!!!! There's an article from Entertainment Weekly that came out yesterday, and it's somewhat interesting.....Also there's a pic of Neo (that'll prolly start goin' around soon) where he's standing in front of a broken window, where I assume Smith crashed thru.....bcuz it is the same room where we've seen images of Smith charging at Neo from the hole in the wall!!...Looks to me like Neo whooped his ass, and Smith won't be incripting himself into Neo anytime soon, like I saw somewhere!!!!! stick out tongue Here goes nothin'!! smile

--NEO AND TRINITY GET MARRIED." Keanu Reeves is joking. Come to think of it, maybe he's not. Following "Matrix" publicity protocol, the star really isn't yapping much about the third and final (we think) installment in the sci-fi series. Still, he has a few general tips. "There's a battle between Zion and the machines," he says. "And the relationship between Agent Smith and Neo is resolved. And some questions of the journey of Neo as The One are answered. And lots of surprises." One of which, we're guessing, is a much-talked-about 14-minute, low-altitude helicopter chase. Most of our favorite characters are also back, including cyber-sexpot Monica Belucci as Persephone and Jada Pinkett Smith, whose Niobe continues to lead the rebellion against those oppressive scraps of metel. "I'm more involved in the story," says Pinkett Smith. "I help save the day, and you see my love story with Laurence resolved." Still, she adds, I don't think anybody gets married."
But let's go back and talk about "Reloaded" for a minute. The movie will gross $280 million domestically, but critics generally weren't pleased, and, as things played out, summertime audiences cared more about a talking fish than ass-kicking computer viruses. "The second movie is always the toughest one in a trilogy," says series executive producer Bruce Berman, who is confident that viewers will flock to the third installment. They'd better. Warner Bros. and Berman's Village Roadshow took a risk when they shot both "Matrix" sequels simultaneously over 18 months in California and Australia--a great plan if interest builds in the series (see "The Lord of the Rings"wink, but potentially deadly if people decide they've just had enough (Back to the Future).
Also complicating things is the continued silence of the Wachowski Brothers, who don't do any press. "Why would they want to give answers to something that's about searching for yourself?" says Reeves. He's got a point, but the shroud of mystery surrounding the writer-directors got a little tattered earlier this year when older sibling Larry showed up to "Reloaded's" L.A. premiere dressed kinda funny with a supposed dominatrix on his arm. "Did that happen?" Reeves asks seriously. "I don't remember that." So HE'S the one. WHAT'S AT STAKE The Wachowskis' future. Their reputation as Hollywood's most innovative filmmakers may depend on whether they can reload the wow factor they had with the first "Matrix."--

Hope u guys enjoyed it!! Although I'd like to stress that the comments made in this article, in no way reflect my thoughts and feelings about the movies!!! smile

Ghastly_Twin
yeah, i've read that article, it was interresting! smile

that thing about Neo and Trin getting married maybe isn't such a bad idea after all... that takes away the chances of them getting killed off. (which i don't want to happen!)

but, i think it is inevitable, to quote Smith, that one of Morph, Trin or Neo has to die. I think it will be Morpheus, cause' he have completed his task of finding the One, and will go out in a blaze of glory, saving both Neo and Trin. But that's just my opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also hope that my favourite characters return, The Twins! Rumors tell that they will, and will fight Seraph and that he perishes to one of their swords. eek!

MCElite
cool article.... i hope that trin nd neo gewt married cos then theyll be a cool dance scene in zion with wkd music...
ps gastly twin where did u get the pretty twin a....... thingy (insert word i can never spell here) the picture just under ur name??

General Kaliero
Your avatar.

Ghastly_Twin
i looked on the net. pretty easy to find, just search for "matrix reloaded avatar" or something on google. smile

Ikobe
MCL33T says thankee wink

~AI

Korri
nooooooooooooooooooo!! (sorry)

clispin
lol louise wont be happy bout that, neo and trinity getting married oh dear fuzzles what has the wordl come to?

Korri
laughing out loud

gabimr2

The Omega

gabimr2
lol..right!! wink

Verity
I believe it says "Reeves was joking" ?...That was prolly just the journalist jumpin' to stupid conclusions that make no sense!!...Even Jada says that she doesn't think anyone will b gettin' married!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
they better not or there will be all hell to pay....how cheesy would that be sad

gabimr2
haha o_O if someone will get marrie with neo .. that person it will be you korri.. hahahaha wink

Korri
oh of coarse lol

nickjs21
you guys, the sentence after the marriage one says, "keanu reeves is just joking." der.

anyhoo, there's no time for a marriage -- there's far too much the w.bros need to explain to us.

chrome_shadow
hey!! i don't think neo kicked agent smiths behind. agent smith is the best character in the movies, and he has the samestatistics as neo, it would have had to be a really really really long fight for NEO of all characters to win!

chrome_shadow
and i wouldn't mind a weddin for neo and trin in the 100,000,000th film!

Verity
Whatever!!!!! Neo kix buttocks!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxed.gif

Korri
lol

Crash_Overload
They Will, if you check around the net you can find a cast lign up for Revolutions, and the actors who play the twins are on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.