Are you in love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BellaButterfly
hello people out there!!!!!!!

I have one question for everybody, Are you in love?

I certainly am with my honey bunches of oats, Marco!
Many people out there may not be in love or don't beleive in it, but i am sure everybody holds a place in their hearts for a special someone.

Please let us begin with your love story........

BellaButterfly
ok you guys this was obviously a stupid subject lol!!!!! so just ignore it hahahahahaha laughing out loud

good luck with all your love lives !

Dagons Blade
No, not in love in the sense mentioned here, but then again I've been institutionalized for the last 7 years, in a place called Marriage wink And rather happily too I might add. smile

ElmStreetFan01
I haven't been in love since my girlfriend was Raped/Murdered.

ChinaNiki
that's terrible

did the cops get the guy who did it?

Dagons Blade
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that ElmStreetFan01.

I hope that someday you find the love that we all need, and that she treats you like gold for the rest of your days. Time heals all wounds, and it has to get worse before it gets better.

As someone who has had a family member murdered in old blood 20 years ago, you have my deepest sympathies sad

ElmStreetFan01
Mother ****er was released last year. I swear I will find ****er who did it.

ChinaNiki
i hate that

we really need sentencing that fits the crime

life for taking a life at the very least

ElmStreetFan01
Thanks Niki. *Starts Crying* sad

ChinaNiki
I was leading a discussion in a required freshman class with another peer educator about sexaul health and relationship violence for which we tell students they can leave cuz the subjects are pretty harsh for some of them. I had a girl leave right when we started talking about date rape situations. It was so hard cuz even though we are prepared for that happening it is so difficult to know what to do to comfort or console the survivors of violence.

BellaButterfly
ElmStreetFan01:
I haven't been in love since my girlfriend was Raped/Murdered.

I am so sorry, sweetheart.

Ushgarak
Hmm.

Sorry, folks, I would rather we moved on from this, for several reasons.

ElmStreetFan01
Isabella Marie Karen
November 10 1987-April 9 2002

BellaButterfly
ok then..........we shall move on.........ElmStreetFan01 has proven to us that love lives on even after death!

Love is a beautiful thing! catch it ,embrace it, and never let go baby!!

Would anybody else like to share...........

Tired Hiker
I have this idea for a punishment system for sex offenders. It's called the Silver Back Treatment. You take a sex offender, someone real bad, a rapist or a wife beater, and you put them in a cage with a sex starven silver back gorilla from Africa. A big gorilla, a big horny gorilla who rapes human men.

Tired Hiker
Moving on, I was in love a while ago. Now I'm not. Sometimes love fades. It's like, what if people didn't get married and stuff. Sometimes I think people should hook up, fall in love, spend three months together, and then move on. Deep down though, I know I'll want something more than that someday.

BellaButterfly
COOL!!!!!!!!!!! people like that deserve to be raped by gorillas.

ElmStreetFan01
You talk a lot of shit.

BellaButterfly
Awww Tired Hiker you will find that special love one day!

Ushgarak
HEY!

I SAID move on. I do not want this to become a discussion about sex offenders or anything like that. It is far too contentious and emotional a subject and this is not the place to talk about such things, real life or otherwise.

ElmStreetFan01
What's wrong Ush, You're saying this because this NEVER happen to YOU and it happen to ME.

ChinaNiki
moving onbig grin

not in love right now
too hard to try and keep a long distance relationship going

ElmStreetFan01
Moving on.

Ushgarak
Yes, and next time move on without giving attitude first, Elmstreet.

ElmStreetFan01
I've been lonely.

Tired Hiker
If that was meant for me, sorry man, didn't mean to offend you. I just really think that rapists should get a taste of their own medicine.

ElmStreetFan01
Thanks TH

Tired Hiker
No prob man. That's some tuff shit to deal with.

Ushgarak
Okidokey, people not listening to the mod, thread gets closed. Even in the off-topic area, that remains so. That this thread became unpleasant already is proof of why I wanted that whole situation ignored and move on from ASAP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.