KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Are you in love?

Are you in love?
Started by: CaPtaInCLaUdiA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Love Are you in love?

hello people out there!!!!!!!

I have one question for everybody, Are you in love?

I certainly am with my honey bunches of oats, Marco!
Many people out there may not be in love or don't beleive in it, but i am sure everybody holds a place in their hearts for a special someone.

Please let us begin with your love story........

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:20 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ok you guys this was obviously a stupid subject lol!!!!! so just ignore it hahahahahaha laughing out loud

good luck with all your love lives !

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:33 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

No, not in love in the sense mentioned here, but then again I've been institutionalized for the last 7 years, in a place called Marriage wink And rather happily too I might add. smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:51 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't been in love since my girlfriend was Raped/Murdered.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:56 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

that's terrible

did the cops get the guy who did it?

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:00 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that ElmStreetFan01.

I hope that someday you find the love that we all need, and that she treats you like gold for the rest of your days. Time heals all wounds, and it has to get worse before it gets better.

As someone who has had a family member murdered in old blood 20 years ago, you have my deepest sympathies sad

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:03 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mother ****er was released last year. I swear I will find ****er who did it.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:05 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i hate that

we really need sentencing that fits the crime

life for taking a life at the very least

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:10 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Niki. *Starts Crying* sad

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:19 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

I was leading a discussion in a required freshman class with another peer educator about sexaul health and relationship violence for which we tell students they can leave cuz the subjects are pretty harsh for some of them. I had a girl leave right when we started talking about date rape situations. It was so hard cuz even though we are prepared for that happening it is so difficult to know what to do to comfort or console the survivors of violence.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:37 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ElmStreetFan01:
I haven't been in love since my girlfriend was Raped/Murdered.

I am so sorry, sweetheart.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm.

Sorry, folks, I would rather we moved on from this, for several reasons.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isabella Marie Karen
November 10 1987-April 9 2002

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:47 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ok then..........we shall move on.........ElmStreetFan01 has proven to us that love lives on even after death!

Love is a beautiful thing! catch it ,embrace it, and never let go baby!!

Would anybody else like to share...........

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:07 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I have this idea for a punishment system for sex offenders. It's called the Silver Back Treatment. You take a sex offender, someone real bad, a rapist or a wife beater, and you put them in a cage with a sex starven silver back gorilla from Africa. A big gorilla, a big horny gorilla who rapes human men.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:12 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Moving on, I was in love a while ago. Now I'm not. Sometimes love fades. It's like, what if people didn't get married and stuff. Sometimes I think people should hook up, fall in love, spend three months together, and then move on. Deep down though, I know I'll want something more than that someday.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

COOL!!!!!!!!!!! people like that deserve to be raped by gorillas.

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:14 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

You talk a lot of shit.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:15 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Awww Tired Hiker you will find that special love one day!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:16 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HEY!

I SAID move on. I do not want this to become a discussion about sex offenders or anything like that. It is far too contentious and emotional a subject and this is not the place to talk about such things, real life or otherwise.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote