Packing sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
I'm hate to pack and I have no idea how I'm going to get all my stuff to china in 2 suitcaese. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

DemonicGambit
I hate packin' too, sorry for your torment

Tired Hiker
Wear as many clothes as you can so you won't have to pack them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, what's up, are you leaving us for good, will you stay connected? Do they have internet in China? Just kidding, but seriously, you'll be in touch with KMC Forums, right?

ChinaNiki
I will try. I know they have yahoo cuz our director e-mailed me from a yahoo account.

Tired Hiker
Good, because you are nothing without us!!! j/k laughing out loud

ChinaNiki
hmmmmm........

Tired Hiker
okay, we're nothing without you. smile Hope it all works out for you.

GABRIEL05
take a slow boat....to china

HA HA ha ha haaa huhnnn ho whew

ChinaNiki
can't take a boat
i'm booked for a v.....e....r......y.......long plane ride
which also sucks

Rogue Jedi
niki, try rolling your clothes instead of folding them. fold them as usual, then roll them. it is easier and saves space.

DemonicGambit
Yeah it is easier an' saves room, but sometimes your clothes get all wrinkled then ya have to iron them, though

Rogue Jedi
a small price to pay for saving space.

ChinaNiki
i got some of those vaccuum bags, i hope they work cua i have some really fat sweaters i taking

fortunately my skirts are a really thin material so i can take a lot of thembig grin

ChinaNiki
boy that post was bad and i'm going to be teaching english embarrasment

Kaleanae
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.