why..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabimr2
hey.. I go this pic.. but!! why does neo .. have that thing in him eyes?no expression

The Omega
I can't make heads or tails of that picture. Where is Neo supposed to be?

Another_Smithy
Same here. confused

sith_darth_jay
if taht's neo why is he conected to that thing? confused

Dexx
i thionk those are chairs...he's plugged in the matrix..but i definitely can't see his eyes

Sifer
He is aboard a ship with Trinity and a Sentinel is coming towards the ship with fire all around. Neo is wearing a blindfold and he holds up his hand and the Sentinel fries - that is exactly what happens in that scene smile Oh and they are in the cockpit.

gabimr2
hahahaa yeah exacly!! but.. my question is.. :confuse: why is neo wearing that blinfold?

Dexx
dunno..but i do see him with the blindfold and raised hand...that's as much as i can figure. I see the sentinel also.

nickjs21
supposedly, it's because bane (the guy possessed by smith) tried to kill him and only succeeded in blinding him. but neo can still "feel" the machines, so he's able to fend them off while trinity is flying.

*shrug*

oh yeah, omega: trinity is sitting on the chair in the left bottom corner (but you can't see her in this pic). neo is in the right bottom corner, sitting in his chair. his arm is extended and he's got a red blindfold on. the sparks and whatnot you see in the middle is the view outside the cockpit, while a sentinel that is flying towards the ship is being fried by neo's mind.

i've seen a picture that was a little more clear.

gabimr2
Originally posted by nickjs21
supposedly, it's because bane (the guy possessed by smith) tried to kill him and only succeeded in blinding him. but neo can still "feel" the machines, so he's able to fend them off while trinity is flying.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm confused

The Omega
Much obliged, Nickjs21. Now I can see the chairs and an arm...
Does anyone have that picture in a clearer version?? I have seen other pictures of Neo being blind-folded. Interesting development.

Korri
i cant really see anything messed

gabimr2
sad.. its too easy to see.!!..:P

VenomVA
again, I'm blind....I can't see jack!!! I hate this...someone have a new pair of eyes I can borrow please? Damn I'm missing everything!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

gabimr2
mmmmm sad you cant see the pic?? confused

Verity
Has this been posted in support of that stupid spoiler sent out a while ago??...suggesting that Trin will die, and so will Neo??...cuz if so it sux!! The thought of my Neo even being BLIND permanently is unbearable!!!!! If he is blinded, I hope it's only temporary!!!!! mad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sadwalk.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

freemind
It could be to sharpen his sense of feeling the sentinels. Kinda like a daredevil thing.

The Omega

gabimr2
hahahaha dareneo??ahahahahahaha lol laughing out loud

verity - I dont think that neo is blind.. because.. when he's in the rain
he's not blind .. emm blink

nickjs21
when he's in the rain, however, he's in the matrix . . .

gabimr2
emmm oh yeah that's true! embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
ji! big grin

nickjs21
plus, we don't know if he is blind or not in the rain. he has sunglasses on at night. i happen to know only blind people and corey hart wear their sunglasses at night.
smile

that was just a lame eighties joke. but back to my main point, in the matrix it's not really neo's body. i don't think if neo had, say, a back ache in the real world that it would also show up on his mental projection.

Korri
Poor Neo *sigh*

unibrow
all i can see in the pic are two white heads facing upwards...on the right and left sides...

Korri
its not a very good picture does anyone have a better one?

gabimr2
sad embarrasment

gabimr2
okey.. I got one.. Is better .. big grin.. hahaa if you want to see trinity embarrasment

The Omega
Plus Morpheus, Trinity, Niobe, Gnost, Ballard, Seraph... ehrm... And so on and so forth wear their sunglasses at night. (Nods slowly)

Verity
This is on another thread somewhere...I bet this is only temporary!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sleepy.gif

gabimr2
mmm..well in the new matrix revolution trailer..
in the begining.. neo is not blind.. or maybe he's just blind
in the real world.. o maybe he's just not blind!
oooooo.. who knows!!!!!! big grin

revolution_man
amen to that!

gabimr2
hahahahahaa stick out tongue laughing out loud

gabimr2

hodgie723
its fun to try to figure out these things! but the only undenyable truth is that no matter how intelligent you are about The Matrix, all of these predictions will only be predictions. please people don't take any of these opinions by me or by anyone else as fact. your opinion is as good as mine, but what i think is that neo is blinded temperaroly and even if he is blind in the real world it won't affect who neo is in the matrix.

Korri
wots with the pictures gabi?

gabimr2
embarrasment

nickjs21
"mmm..well in the new matrix revolution trailer..
in the begining.. neo is not blind"

gab, keep in mind the blindness would obviously (since he wasn't blind to end m2) have to happen during the movie. so that could have taken place beforehand.

Sifer
There are 2 different beginnings to various trailers. One is of him awakening in the Real World and one is of him awakening in the Matrix smile Just thought I would say that incase no-one noticed.

hodgie723
Yea Sifer is right about that. But i think thats good of who ever is in charge of making the trailers to kinda throw us off of how Revolutions is going to begin.

gabimr2
mmm yeah well..mm..

Korri
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.