Do you duke in front of loved ones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
My ex used to hate it if I walked into the bathroom while she was going poo. I could care less if I saw her pooing or if she saw me. I think if you love someone enough you should be able to watch them go poo. Maybe that's why it didn't work out for us in the end.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

Korri
oooooook then

Tired Hiker
I'm trying to start a serious discussion about a topic I am very concerned about. ooooooook then to you too. Keanu Reeves is a wuss anyways.

Capt_Fantastic
my ex had no problems with me walking in on him, I however think it's a little weird. Actually, a lot weird.

bigbadbike2
No offence, but I like my privacy TH. I wouldn't mind it if I was in the restroom while they were going. Just want to be alone when I go.

Sorry I can not make a better argument than I just don't want to.

KidRock
thats digusting...i would never want to watch some one crapping. or someone to watch me crap lol

Ushgarak
(thinks)

I could live with it.

Dexx
(thinks also)
i couldn't

diegocala
Yeah, I give warning to my wife and she stays away...I do the same for her. Who wants to be around that??

LindsIsTightK
Well I understand where TH is coming from, I think if you are comfortable with that person then it won't matter and you won't even think about your privacy.

diegocala
Comfortability is one thing, but the smell??? That is what drives me away!

LindsIsTightK
Well I don't think TH meant that people are gonna go out of their way to crap in front of each other but I think he is just talking about if the situation comes up at any time

Ushgarak
Smell is probably more of a problem.

diegocala
Well smell is a natural instead of a problem, but that is the line that is drawn, my wife and I don't have a problem with seeing each other, in fact when I walk in I would not know what she was doing... Now on the other hand if I was sitting then that could only mean one thing eek! retreat!!!!

LindsIsTightK
Well its not like anybody would be forcing their loved one to stay in the bathroom while they were taking a crap

Unless they have some weird fetish.................. blink

diegocala
laughing out loud laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
hey tlking about weird fetishes this one time at a house party i walked into this room where there was an orgy and they were doing it in crap and smearing it all over each other, i swear this is a true story, its damaged me intensly

diegocala
sick sick

Tired Hiker
blink Um . . . I don't understand why that would damage you intensly. jk

diegocala
system failure, begin shutdown now...

LindsIsTightK
Awwww Rage thats terrible sad

Ushgarak
Meh, it happens...

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
I hope it never happens to me no

Tired Hiker
I think it happens to everybody at one certain point in their lives.

Celsius
Ooooooooh! A poo related thread! stick out tongue

Nah! I like privacy when I am iun the bathroom........doing a poo, or anything else for that matter roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue jk

Celsius
Oh sweet mother of all that is holy!!!! *barfs* That is absolutely UNBEFRIGGINLEAVABLE!!! There are no words in any language that could describe the utter DISGUST this bring about.

Capt_Fantastic
I've walked in on a lesbian orgy before, but it didn't involve shit. Lots of hair and purring, but no shit. Glad I missed that party. Shew...

must_kill_Santa
gross thats discusting poor poor you

Ushgarak
Gee, Celsius, there is WAY worse than that out there.

Anyway, I am not 100% sure this story is true.

Capt_Fantastic
What? The lesbian orgy or the shit orgy?

Persoanlly, I thought walking in on the lesbian orgy was kinda funny. Until I saw flash bulbs going off, and figured I'd better get out of the room before I ended up in an incriminating picture.

LindsIsTightK
A lesbian orgy? hmmm that must have been interesting

Tired Hiker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pile.gif

Lesbians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LindsIsTightK
Oh I c, gotta keep your thread going right TH?

Tired Hiker
You think you are so smart, don't you. Yes. big grin What else is there to do? wink

LindsIsTightK
Not much actually lol

Capt_Fantastic
Lesbian Orgy? Hum?

LESBIANS, YAY! poo, boooooooooooooo

Tired Hiker
One time I met this lesbian and she flirted with me so I followed her into this cave and she made me watch her have sex with thirty other lesbians. Then I went to go get my friends to come watch and when we got back, all the lesbians were gone. My friends never believed me.

Tired Hiker
Just kidding! Ha ha ah. big grin

LindsIsTightK
I'm sure that really happened TH wink

Capt_Fantastic
I believe you....lesbians are crazy like that!

....i really don't believe him

LindsIsTightK
Well I know quite a few lesbians, and they aren't that crazy

Tired Hiker
Lesbians are people just like you and me. Only they chow more box than probably you or me. I wish I were a lesbian today. I wonder if that's all lesbians think about is chowing box and ripping penises off of stupid guys.

LindsIsTightK
lol, well TH that was very imformative blink

Tired Hiker
Sorry if that was a bit profound. Has anyone noticed that since I quit smoking cigarettes I've been a lot more mellow?

LindsIsTightK
No I thought you had been the same, but I also havent seen you post too much until recently

Capt_Fantastic
Chowing Box? That is ridiculous funny to me.

LindsIsTightK
Leave it to TH to come up with the fancy names

Capt_Fantastic
almost gives the mental image of stuffing your face in the open end of a to go box from a chinese resturant.

Tired Hiker
Carpet Munchers.

Celsius
Couldnt get much worse than that. sexual acts i mean.

Ushgarak
You certainly can.

Corran
I'd rather not 'Duke' in front of anyone, it's one of those private moments that needs to remain private. Peeing in front of others is OK though.

Dexx
well, yeah...they train you for that. You don't have separated cubicals when you go take a leak..

pablo007
I don't mind taking a whiz in front of others but poo, that's different.

happy kine
i like to have my woman wipe for me.

when you have 2 broken hands and it comes time to wipe.... you'll find out who your friends really are....

Korri
sick

happy kine
you say sick , but when you find the man of your dreams and he has 2 broken hands will you not help him out?

Korri
oh lol of coarse

Dexx
now that could REALLY have an impact on a relationship...*histerical smile* *scared*

Korri
yeah that would be too weird

LindsIsTightK
Well this happens to be one of my favorite threads which died oh so long ago so I pulled this out of the mess too. big grin

I still stick with what I said at the beginning of the thread too yes

badkittykitty
you know I dont think I ever put a answer in here...hmm

Rogue Jedi
i make deposits in front of my wife all the time.

badkittykitty
not me,no way no time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.