Back already

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
Hey everyone. I got set up with internet a lot faster than I thought I would. I think I'm really gonna like it here. My apartment here is bigger than the one I had in the States. The school sits on the side of a mountain and we're gonna climb it before school starts. That's all for the moment. Happy Dance

wicker_man
Good to hear from you again,i hope you had a safe and pleseant trip.

ChinaNiki
Let's see 19 hours in the air and another 4 1/2 on a very crowded train. But the worst is over, if you don't count the humidity, and the fact that I somehow missed packing all of my shorts and most of my t-shirts.smile Tomorrow we go shopping for necessities and such.

mechmoggy
Welcome back! big grin

GroundedAgain
the forums fell apart without you, niki!!!!

royal_jester
Well welcome back there Nikibig grinbig grin...Good luck in Chinawink

Ushgarak
Wow, you are back? Yayyy!

LindsIsTightK
I'm glad you're back China, now I have people to play that 6 degrees and name game with me smile

Tired Hiker
Nice to have you back!

badkittykitty
hooray whipping niki is back, glad to see ya!

LindsIsTightK
Do I wanna know what that means???

badkittykitty
yes we all do wink

mechmoggy
I like to see mpeg proof if I may. wink

skule
wow niki welcome back that was fast!!!!

ChinaNiki
they have a computer already set upin the foreign teachers dorm

only problem is i have to share it with 15 other people right now

that will change when classes start and/or when they get us internet connections in our apartments

Corran
Welcome back. so how's China?

ChinaNiki
hot and humid right now

Corran
other than that, you know the scenery, the food, the ambiance, the people.

ChinaNiki
the food is good, but it is their version of western food
the school sits on the side of a mountian in what will soon be an area with lots of high dollar condos. right now they are under construction and the Chinese work from about 5 or 6am to 10pm at night so it's fairly noisey most of the time. Most of the people I have met are other foreign teachers, but the female Chinese english teachers are really cool. I don't teach the grades the males teachers do so I really haven't had a chance to talk to them yet. My neighbor is from Ghana and he is hooked up in this town. He dj's at few clubs around town so I expect I'll be going to one of them soon. Right now though I don't have an alarm clock so I have to be to bed early if I'm going to wake up in time for breakfast. Which is where I should be going now. See ya later.

Corran
Sounds interesting. Good-night, sleep well.

DeNiro
I miss China Niki sad

Crash Overload
DAMNED! I thought she was back... AGAIN! UNtil I saw it was from August 8th..... What town Is she in anyway?

ChinaNiki
I'm in Jinan. Sorry it's been soooooooo long, but I barely have time for e-mail most days. The school keeps us pretty busy, and I've become something of a social butterfly on the weekends. I'll try to get back on more often. Maybe later tonight.

Crash Overload
eek!

WoAH! she's back!

ChinaNiki
I must say it's nice to be missed.smile

badkittykitty
I missed you loads! *hugs* it's good to see you china smile

LindsIsTightK
A familiar person! Awww how I miss all of you guys so much! Be sure to stick around China wink

Mr. Bacon
i dont know either of u

silver_tears
and what are the rest of us linds stick out tongue

ChinaNiki
Well, Mr. Bacon, I was on a while back quite regularly, but then I moved to China and sort of lost touch with the forum crew. So now you know about me.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.