My perfect ending for Revolutions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
This is how I would like to see The Matrix Revolutions end. Neo wakes up and kills the guy next to him and starts fighting the machines. The architect is wrong and it turns out that all the remaining humans are as special as Neo. All of them together are The One and they win the battle over Zion. All the agents are defeated and people are freed from The Matrix and they all start a slow recovery of the real world until it's better than the Matrix.

gabimr2
demaziado fantasioso..i dont think so!stick out tongue

Alex-Neo
lol..i guess but would be kind of a boring ending for such a great film would it not?

gabimr2
hhaha yeah.. that end its too perfect for be real stick out tongue

pablo007
That's what I meant ! Since Reloaded had such a pesimistic and depressing ending I tried to figure out an ending that would make things in the real world happy again. And I like movies with a cool plot twist, that's why Empire Strikes Back rocked my world.

Dexx
yous ay the END. neo can't wake up at the END as he has to do it at the begining of themovie, for he is still sleeping and must not do so for the whole movie wink
He cannot kill bane JUST like that....things are too complicated with him for that.....
and you would hate that clishe, mushy mushy ending

Another_Smithy
But then again most of us are complaining that a MWAM ending, a Kid being the One ending, or Neo dying ending. So what do we want?

SiriusBlackRIP
Well, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Alex-Neo
hmmm mabye the same ending but with out the Kid being the one or Neo and trin dieing smile

kelenvor
meesa dont think so (pls somebody kill jar-jar) opps wrong forum confused

Anyhow i would like to see something like this:

Neo is in trouble and for return everyone try to help him smith has infected the entire matrix including some programs (e.g oracle) and the machines tell neo to cooperate in order to kill smith. Neo kicks his bad written butt and then he realizes that humans can not live without the machines. If one of the main characters be killed in the process that would be great. The movie is so unconventional and so un-hollywood that would be a shame to have a james bond (save the world - take the girl) ending

Dexx
yeah....i'd rather have a sad NOT EXPECTED ending that that mushy crap

Korri
as long as Neo doesnt die its ok with me

audioheem
I hope that the whole Plato's Cave thing is true.. it opens up for so much to happen and i wanna see all my Matrix-hating friends' jaws drop when they realise the movie isnt the boring action based film they thought it was. (Due to them being idiots)

nickjs21
but . . . the idea of plato's cave is ALREADY true in the matrix. i mean, that's one of the foundations for the entire movie.

pablo . . . no offense, but that's really bad. just how does neo wake up and know that the unconscious guy next to him is really smith, if he didn't know it when he saw bane in reloaded? it's not that the endings too happy, it's that it explains NOTHING and has none of the conventional unconventiality that we'll expect.

Labyrinth
i hope for a totally mind **** my WB, but not so mush to upset us, just enuff where we kno what happened, it makes sense, but also makes us think or wish there would be more (but never gettin it) like john elway retiring after that 2nd super bowl win.

gabimr2
hey..!!look what i found.. in a page...

what we do know is that "there's a battle between Zion and the machines," Keanu Reeves tells the mag. " And the relationship between Agent Smith and Neo is resolved "
no expressionno expressionno expression

Dexx
yup, they shake hands and make up...

nickjs21
to the background music of "why can't we be friends?"

gabimr2
no expression how do you know!

Dexx
well, nick told you....there will be a nice "can't we all just get along?" theme playing....the machines will say sorry and release all the humans and provide them their necessities. everyone will cry,aww bohoo and that's it. wrapped and ready to go....next, please!

stick out tongue

gabimr2
hahahaahaha next please? hahahahaa stick out tongue
yeah but... if that happen.. no!! it cant happen like that!!
that end sucks! mad

Dexx
well, i dunno gabi, cuz THAT's how it's gonna happen, sorry

gabimr2
miffed no no no

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/disgust.gif

Viw
Someone said up there that Matrix was an un-hollywood film.

The truth is that Matrix is the reconversion 2000 years later of the events on the bible. Hollywood hasn't innoved. Only sthetic changes.

I'm sorry to say it and although it will hurt you, revolutions will have a happy end.

I know it isn't popular, but I never wanted popularity. -John Cleese

The Omega
What gave you that idea, AND monopoly on the truth, too?

Viw
It's only what I think, I'm sorry if I have offended you.

This idea doesn't come from the plot of the film but by it's production and certain scenes, at certain times (when watching reloaded) I thought i was seeing a 50's movie where Charlton Heston (was it him? who cares) was the king of kings.

Money rules over the world, hollywood is a machine of making money, hollywood won't change enough to change the way movies are made, we're watching the SAME cycle of hero they made 50 years later, and Matrix is not even by far a "different" movie.

It's entretaining however, a proof of it is that we're spending our time talking about it.

Again I'm not saying this from theories from the Matrix, but from theories of the industry, and I am again saying that the end cliche would be hollywood trademark.

I could be wrong of course, and that may lead to disaster. -Tyler Durden Fight Club

hodgie723
Dude. What the hell are you talking about? If you are saying that The Matrix movies are "not" different from any other movie out there just becuase of the reputation that hollywood has, then I'm sorry but you need to check the movie again. If you can name another movie that The Matirx copies go right ahead and prove your point, but i have yet to see a movie or have seen a movie in the past that has gotten anywhere close to the philosophies, the hidden messages, the theories that people bring to the table, oh and not to mention the special effects that every single action movie after word copied.
Just to tell you, I really don't think that Hollywood has anything to do with the ending of Revolutions. Hollywood "itself" is not writing anything. It's the Wachowski Bros., who are the directors if you don't already know, and of you wanna get any higher up it would be Warner Bros.

The Omega

hodgie723
haha. hey i liked Blade Runner. i wish his was a web cam forum so you could of actully see how angry i really got. i seriously didnt get that angry, it just seems that way by how i wrote.

sargoth7
maybe the matrix won't end. no side wins.

JediHDM
The Matrix will not end, but one side must, by necessity, win. Either the machines win, and humanity continues to live on in ignorance, or the Humans win, which will continue the ignorance, but they at least have a chance.

gabimr2
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif

JediHDM
either way, i don't think revolutions will have a happy ending.it just doesn't fit in with the plot so far to have a feel-good ending to a movie like this. It would be like writing a sequel to 1984, and having everyone realize they are mind slaves; it just doesn't fit.

hodgie723
Can you tell me more about 1984? like its plot line

The Omega

JediHDM
hodgie723> there is no way i can truly sum it up, so, according to amazon.com...

"Outside, even through the shut window pane, the world looked cold. Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything except the posters that were plastered everywhere."
The year is 1984; the scene is London, largest population center of Airstrip One.

Airstrip One is part of the vast political entity Oceania, which is eternally at war with one of two other vast entities, Eurasia and Eastasia. At any moment, depending upon current alignments, all existing records show either that Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia and allied with Eastasia, or that it has always been at war with Eastasia and allied with Eurasia. Winston Smith knows this, because his work at the Ministry of Truth involves the constant "correction" of such records. "'Who controls the past,' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

In a grim city and a terrifying country, where Big Brother is always Watching You and the Thought Police can practically read your mind, Winston is a man in grave danger for the simple reason that his memory still functions. He knows the Party's official image of the world is a fluid fiction. He knows the Party controls the people by feeding them lies and narrowing their imaginations through a process of bewilderment and brutalization that alienates each individual from his fellows and deprives him of every liberating human pursuit from reasoned inquiry to sexual passion. Drawn into a forbidden love affair, Winston finds the courage to join a secret revolutionary organization called The Brotherhood, dedicated to the destruction of the Party. Together with his beloved Julia, he hazards his life in a deadly match against the powers that be.

Newspeak, doublethink, thoughtcrime--in 1984, George Orwell created a whole vocabulary of words concerning totalitarian control that have since passed into our common vocabulary. More importantly, he has portrayed a chillingly credible dystopia. In our deeply anxious world, the seeds of unthinking conformity are everywhere in evidence; and Big Brother is always looking for his chance.

Basically, 1984 is a book about a distopia, meaning the opposite of a perfect society, where each individual person is more or less brainwashed by the government to believe exactly what the gov't wants them to believe. It is a very good book, a must read.

Big_Diek
Hmph..My perfect ending...I have read some of your posts...happy endings would be bad, i've seen, and the first posts is just plain wack.My ending i would like, to see, a tad dissapointing to some, but i'm a dark guy......The machines and humans fight, yadda yadda...Neo apparently has some special power outside of the matrix, (or is it outside the matrix) anyway he is number one, the Hero, I would like to see somthing happen like the machines almost win and the war is nearing the end, and Neo flips out and explodes and realizes his power and becomes this awesome matrixian dude and has the power of the matrix itself, then unlocks all the humans and destroys the machines that want to kill them (remember now that some of the machines want to live happily with the humans) anyway after Neo's power run he dies and everyone is happy except trinity and she cries and the screen backs up, and it goes back into the multiple screen thing like in the architects room, then we see his hand and the pen thingy and him shuting off the screen BOOM fade to black END... booya I just like endings that lead to hints of further episodes....but that's just me

Altar[1stONE]
Since the material the W. Bros gave us is so simplified why not use it to make our own matrix 3 film here and right now. What things would you guys take out to make it as creative as the first . I mean think of the first matrix , how simple it was and how revolutionary the special effects were aside from the astonishing plot . I meen it begins with a hot chick running from the law , doing inhuman things , and we are introduced to neo , he is introduced to this amazing world where rules of gravity do not apply. I have to point this out , Morph. does not get the respect he deserves , i have watched these last two films with anger as this man of such leadership and philosophy with his mind and body is thrown aside like garbage. What happened to the martial arts master who trained neo of the matrix and of the real world. I really do dispise this 3rd installment and i hope for no more films accept the online game. I meen there were hardly any hand to hand combat scenes for crying out loud , i watch this one and think to myself how much better the sequel was , they could have actually ended this plot with reloaded if they were to take out some things. mad mad

JKozzy
Sorry Korri..... sad

PersefonePotter
I can't talk about what I wanted the ending to be right now..... I was too disappointed with the real ending to talk about how I wished it had ended.

spacemnokey108
my perfect ending would be that they are all machines, as in, since AI are really human minds (minds capable of free will) in machine bodies, couldnt they be enslaved in a matrix, couldnt neo just be an enslaved machine's mind? "It seems fate, is not without a sense of irony."

chris ellyatt
i think it's ok, but i think the other people would have realised they were the one already. Bit too happy ending, although i would have liked to have seen them living with the machines in the real world at the end.

chris ellyatt
ok...
i think it's ok, but i think the other people would have realised they were the one already. Bit too happy ending, although i would have liked to have seen them living with the machines in the real world at the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.