Cabbies and Condoms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone here read FHM magazine? I read a very interesting article in the latest edition. it reads as follows.....

NORWAY: "instead of offering little more than body odor, taxi drivers in norway give their nations passengers free condoms. the government initiative is aimed at distrubuting contraceptives to amorous couples out on the town, but cabbies have been told not to force them on customers.'the driver has to find the right passengers', taxi boss geir lerdahl notes. 'you dont ask 80 year old ladies if they want a 4 pack' "

what a country......

Rogue Jedi
ok...this is turning out to be a dead thread.....

booniae
HAHAHA Yeah I read FHM and that's awesome. Totally a good idea I think. Encouage the use of condoms. Lots of places do that I think though. Like at concerts or clubs... First time hearing it in cabs. But that's great!!! LOL big grin

badkittykitty
yeah if they did that here there would be some awesome taxi cab confessions on hbo

Rogue Jedi
definitely.....

Fire
well I'd like the thingy

Rogue Jedi
what thingy?

Fire
the giving out condoms in taxi's thingy stick out tongue
you know the thingy this thread is about stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
oh, that thingy.....my bad..... confused huh yes

Fire
well we can't all be as smart as me smile

Rogue Jedi
yeah, i know...it sux.....

Fire
well maybe it's better we're not all as smart as me, the world would have a lot more complicated problems smile

Rogue Jedi
right you are, fire...... thumb down no

Fire
hehe
smile

Rogue Jedi
riiiiiiiiiiiiight......... suuuuuuuuuuure......

Fire
yea ofc. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
if i want condoms, i will buy them myself.....

Fire
yea okie, but nice to get them for free
if I need them I just take them from my sister she has enough of them and she didn't have to pay for them anywayz

badkittykitty
how is that?

Rogue Jedi
sounds like our kind of cab, eh, kitty?

Fire

badkittykitty
you got that right,I hail one right now!

Rogue Jedi
hail to the king, baby!!!!!!!

Fire
hmmm smile

Tired Hiker
Sounds like someone's sister is a total ****! big grin

Fire
I'd take that back right now

Tired Hiker
Just kidding. No hard feelings.

Tired Hiker
Taking it back.

Tired Hiker
Feeling the wrath.

Rogue Jedi
harsh, hiker...very harsh.....

badkittykitty
ouch!

Tired Hiker
. . . oh my god. . . did I say that?

Fire
I adivse you NOT to make fun of my family again.
even if you were "just kidding"

Tired Hiker
ohhh, sh!t. Am I in like, huge trouble?

Rogue Jedi
no, its just insensitive. have some respect, man.

Tired Hiker
Ooops, I better go back and actually read this thread.

Fire
quit showing off, I just told you I didn't like it
and to make sure it didn't come as a total shock I warned you not to do that again. Maybe other members don't have a problem with it but hey I do.
you can insult me as much as you want, you'll notice when you crossed the line. But you do not, not even if you're kidding, insult my family.

and if you see someone else insult my family and you see me not responding don't come nagging about that being unfair.
I'll know them well enough to allow it.

but I do NOT accept it from ppl I do not know

Tired Hiker
Fine. Blow me.

Tired Hiker
Just kidding.

Tired Hiker
Get it? I mean, that was pretty funny, right? You like me now?

Tired Hiker
All right. I'm an ass. Sorry. Won't ever happen again. Sorry I ruined this thread.

BackFire349
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud come on fire, she had a party with a bunch of condoms. you know someone had to say it.

BackFire349
on the contrary tired hiker, this is the most entertaining thread ive read in a long time. i applaud you're blunt, yet strangely humerous comment.

Tired Hiker
Thanx Backfire, but I feel like a d!ck for some reason. Am I over reacting?

BackFire349
yes you are. this thread made me laugh my ass off, maybe because you said what i think everyone was secretly thinking, or maybe because its really late, could be both. anyways, yeah it was kinda mean, but dont worry about it. we all make mistakes.

Tired Hiker
Also, I've been drinking. Maybel that had something to do with it as well. LOLBackfire!

beer

BackFire349
maybe, whatever it was, it was funny.

Tired Hiker
Okay. wink

Fire
yea it was funny backfire, and as I said in my replies on the comment, I don't mind those commens from ppl like you, ppl I've known for a few years now, but I don't like those comments from total strangers

but it was okie and NO the party didn't turn into one big orgie sad, I know I was there sad

yerssot
perhaps that was the problem stick out tongue

Fire
haha you filtty b*tch I've had more good sex this last week than you will ever have stick out tongue

yerssot
considering I'm a computerprogram... *slow handclap*

oh and FM... TMI!

DeNiro
that is funny i find it funny in my jewel they lock their condoms up and u have to ask the person to get it out for u i think they do it so it makes kids not want to ask for them but i am thinkin im going to get sum tonighte so open up the condoms cause i am going to have fun like what kid isnt going to want to broadcast that he had sex but i like the taxi cab idea

Fire
lol
well I am prepared to give very detailed descriptions but yerss and raz will have my ass for that one stick out tongue

DeNiro
please tell fire i think wwe should open up a forum were u can post ne thing u want and no content is edited so i would say fire why dont u start us off

Fire
cause
A) I still want to be able to come here
B) Kids can read this forum and this stuff aint for the kiddies
C) I won't get any money out of telling it
D) Katarine will kill me if she'd ever find out

ChinaNiki
handing out ocndoms is totally cool

I used to do it at USC during the health fair

*shouts "Condoms. Get your free condoms"*

at least the football team was taking us up on it
they prefer the black ones

yerssot
*readies arrows*
easy there FM

Tired Hiker
Hmm. smokin'

BackFire349
katrine huh? sounds like a strippers name wink

Ushgarak
What you think isn't very relevant- we are legally obliged to keep this place G-rated and can be shut down if we do not keep it so.

BackFire349
just dont cuss, other then that you can say almost anything you want within reason.

Fire
it's Katarine and we haven't gotten to stripping yet, that's something we seem to skip

DeNiro
honestly i would be a good boy for life if boonie posted more pics of her self she is so gorgoues or how ever u spell it

Tired Hiker
One time my ex-girlfriend and I bought the big 40pack of rubbers at Costco and then we split up like a few weeks later. I took the leftovers because I didn't want some other guy to use the rubbers that I bought. Then, I thought, "Hmm, now she'll probably get pregnant since there's no rubbers under her bed anymore." Then I realized it didn't matter because she's a b*tch anyway and I hate her.

DeNiro
u should have poked holes microscopic holes into the rubbers and left them there hicker

badkittykitty
man you guys can be really harsh.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
man, i really started a harsh thread, huh?

badkittykitty
you said it condom boy

Rogue Jedi
condom boy.....sidekick to trojan man.... laughing out loud

badkittykitty
laughing out loud are you sure it's just side kick?

Rogue Jedi
maybe more.... laughing out loud

badkittykitty
ahh now we are getting somewhere you little.. evil face

Rogue Jedi
hehe....

Fire
you guys are sick

Rogue Jedi
yes we are ...welcome to hell..... smokin' sick

badkittykitty
we are getting sicker all the time I love it!

BackFire349
this thread is gold

badkittykitty
yes it is..so..er..ah rogue whats this maybe more stuff any how..thinking of joining the other side?

yerssot
it almost took you a year to realise that??

Fire
hmm I have spoken to those guys for the first time in my life yesterday
how is that a year?

yerssot
a year here, and now you find out we are sick and strange *sigh*

Fire
actualy I've been here almost two stick out tongue

yerssot
*counts*
oh heck! I was testing you stick out tongue

diegocala
I had sex in the back of a cab once and about a month later I realized that a condom would have been a good idea. But the doc just said bend over...won't hurt a bit... eek!

BackFire349
i screwed my ex gf in the back of my car while parked in a target parking lot, of course during my climax a security gaurd came and knocked on my window, must have been her horribly loud screaming. she was a loud one.

@ngel
OMG!!! laughing i bet she was... roll eyes (sarcastic)

pottermad
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.