Ya just hafta open it ta see......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
when was your first kiss and how did it come about. all of you are probably to shy to start so i will.....
movie theatre,4th grade,hickey,grounded. almost everyone was kissing so me and this one guy in my class decided to too. north dakota kids aren't your average kids. 4th grade is a little late for your first real kiss. i was like one five fourth graders with a hickey in school the next day. yea- it was great, oh the good ol' days

Ushgarak
Easy! Told this here just recently actually...

This was when I was occasionally seeing the girlfriend of a friend of mine who was helping me feel better not long after I first fell ill, late 1995 (ok, a year after but on a relative scale that is not long) when I was 18. She was lovely and very kind to me and I fell for her utterly with all my teenage stupidity. After weeks of telling myself I would never try anything because she was spoken for, when we started getting friendly I forgot about all that in an instant. We cuddled a lot, it grew dark outside, I didn't turn the light on, she was lying on top of me on my bed in the dark, we were about to kiss...

...and I said "I love you". Which cocked up everything. She DID give me a little kiss but I broke the mood entirely and I never saw her again.

Whoops!

J_To_The_P
#1 that scares me.

#2 I'm still waiting. embarrasment

GroundedAgain
well in that case j.p.: wal-mart parking lot in fargo,n.d. at 3 a.m. tomorrow night or mornign i guess...

J_To_The_P
Uhhh, no I'm good Grounded, whatever state you live in I don't even know.

Ushgarak
You wouldn't want it to be like mine, J...

J_To_The_P
Ush, I don't intend for it to be like anybody's, I intend to try to get it, at a unique time/place/what not.

GroundedAgain
north dakota, J, north dakota

Ushgarak
It'll be like somebody's, J.

J_To_The_P
Grounded- To far off for me

Ush- Well, I'm not saying I'm a romantic or anything, far from it, but I don't intend for it to be at a bad time/place/what not either, like MY HIGH SCHOOL.

GroundedAgain
school hallways are a good place for your first french kiss. not that i've learned from experience though...... yea, nevermind......

J_To_The_P
Uhhh Grounded, can you stop with your kissing advise, it's scaring the virgin kisser, me. stick out tongue

GroundedAgain
sorry... let's see the advice i gave to my cousin that actually worked " take her out to a nicer dinner, it doesn't hafta be tooo nice, though. maybe a movie our just park your car (or bikes) in the park and talk. walk her up to her front door, ask her if she had a good time and if she did, ASK is you can kiss her. just going for it is a major turn off" if you don't like that i'll stop

J_To_The_P
Well, I'm a bum in some ways, I'm 17, and no Permit, and no bike, and to shy to ask a girl out, and the girl I liked moved, so that advise COULD do, and I'll take the ASKING parts to mind, but everything else I can't worry about yet.

GroundedAgain
oh...... does it piss you off that i have a liscense. i know a lot of guys here that got their's taken away. one thing this shitty lil state is good for is driving when u r 14. i'd drive you. i've driven on lot's of dates before

ragesRemorse
the first girl i ever loved but never got to be with her, but i kissed her while wicked by Korn was playing, everytime i hear that song i think about her.

Crash_Overload
There twisted. But early twisted. i never even had my first real kiss yet. and i am 16!

word man word

not that easy, that stuff doesn't work with nyc girls

mechmoggy
I think I was in 3rd or 4th year Primary school (I have no idea what year that is nowadays since they changed the system), it was in the school hall and her name was Claire.

Storm
I got my first real kiss a few months after my 18th birthday and what a disillusion it was. But hey, you will not hear any complaints from me now.

Fire
(just cause I might read it? hihi)

anywayz my first was in storm's room on campus

actualy she took initiative, so she cought (sp) a bit off guard. But after a few millisecs I had my senses back and was ready to enjoy it to the full

Storm
millisecs? stick out tongue
sorry honey, only teasing you, can' t help it

Fire
hehe you didn't answer my question smile

Storm
No, not because you might read it. It' s only the truth.

Fire
hehe okie smile

Baylin
Hmm my first proper kiss, you know tongues n evrything was when I was 14, in the back seat of my friends dads car on the way home from youth club.

Fire
hmm okie, hope it was with a girl

J_To_The_P
Well 113, that may not work on Jersey girls for all I know, and I had a feeling SOMEONE would agree with me on that.

Fire
Well J I wouldn't worrie about it, no need to start chasing love or kisses
it'll happen when it happens, personaly I don't like the aksing approach.
when yu both feel the chemistery it'll happn trust me

LilySatine
Ahh...mine was about three years ago. We'd been going out for a while. Well, not really going out. Everyone knows elementary school relationships never count. stick out tongue
Anyhoo my cousin, him and his friend came over on a P.A day. Started a game of truth and dare, was dared to make-out with this guy, so I did!!

Regret the entire thing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
hhee

must_kill_Santa
cant remember

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.