A swift kick in the nuts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Here's where you tell a story about how you kicked someone or got kicked in the nuts. When I was in highschool, my sister was a junior and I was a sophomore and she had this boyfriend Todd who always tried to wrestle me and play box and stuff big brothers do. I hated it. I didn't want a big brother. So one day, he started rough housing with me and I told him to stop. So he started pullng my ear and that's when I gave him a swift kick in his nuts! He never messed with me again. big grin

happy kine
a friends girlfriend once kicked me in the nuts and i thought i was going to die... luckly there was a girl who took pitty and gave me a rub down, down there... the problem was she would only rub and not long enough... i went from a kick to teh blue monster...

Tired Hiker
That's when you tell her you have to take a dump, but then you really go rub one out while her image is still fresh in your mind. smile

happy kine
thats what i usually do... but... i was drunk and thought i could score.... i mean if i rubbed a girls muff i'd go all the way.

Tired Hiker
True dat.

Corran
I got kicked in the nuts outside a nightcub for turning a girl down, how bad is that, first of all me turning a girl down who was quite attractive but too drunk IMHO, and secondly because she thought she was some sort of Diva that everyone would just jump for. Ouch that hurt, especially the follwoing week when my friend pointed her out, she was lurvely. sad

Crash_Overload
I kicked some guy at my school for 1 reason. A Game called Roch-An-BOE (i won by the way)

Fire
never did it

or had it done to me but I can imagine the pain

GABRIEL05
Me and my boo were play fighting once and she kneed me in the nuts. She refused to acknowledge that it was less painful than cramps. If she had nuts I would have kicked her in them.

Tired Hiker
Gabriel05, I started a thread a long time ago about pms vs gettng kicked in the nuts. I can't remember the outcome of it all but LOL.

ragesRemorse
one time my girlfriends little sister threw a rubber toy dinosaur at me and hit me in the balls, i went behind a tree and stood there with my pants half hanging off my ass for about 20 minutes because i thought i was gonna piss blood

JRatT12

Tired Hiker
There are eight stages one goes through when gettng kicked in the nuts.

1) The initial hit.
2) The shock.
3) The sweaty palms.
4) The feeling that you're going to puke.
5) The slight blackout phase.
6) The falling to the floor part.
7) The blank stare at the sky.
8) Uphoria.

GABRIEL05
I hate schools where the quarterback of the football team is the most popular guy at the school. At my highschool the most popular guy was the freakin' third trumpeter in the jazzband GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

Tired Hiker
That rules, Gab. Mucho culture there, bro. I wasn't very fond of the jocks either, though I did play rugby.

GABRIEL05
Kudos! Rugby is a real man's sport!!!!!

Tired Hiker
Thanks bro, I actually give rugby credit for making me the stud that I am today! big grin

FallingBlue
I hit this kid in the hand cause he was reaching in my backpack, little *** had healing warts on his hand (i didnt know, or i wouldnt have hit his hand) well i popped one and he got super pissed (cause im sure it hurt like hell) and he hit me so hard in the balls i threw up (im not a fighter, so alot of pain makes me wretch)

LindsIsTightK
I kneed my x-b/f in the nuts, but it really wasn't on purpose angel

GABRIEL05
Man you women have no clue...no clue...

Say is it inhumane to downwind in a dogs face?

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k? No but I really didnt do it on purpose, I swear.............

GABRIEL05
didn't fart in a dogs face? Just kidding that question was directed at everyone. It's ok it happens. Everyman should get a good nut kickin at some point in his life so he can have a healthy respect for the fragility, and importance of his testicules.

LindsIsTightK
Well I tihnk my ex deserves it now, even though I didnt then

diegocala
I DON'T KNOW YOU!
LET GO MY PURSE!

Dark Vengeance
I hurt my nuts one time but nobody kick them

Montross
I got a door handle to the nuts once!
Ouch!

Dark Vengeance
A small dog bit them ounce now that hurt I thought I was gonna vomit

Discos
one night I was walking around in the town centre, this guy came right from behind me and jumped on me and started hitting me and pulled my shirt over my head so I couldn't see...

I seen out of a gap in my shirt and to make it fair and give me time to get ready to fight I kicked him right in the nuts

afterwards I squared up and all was fair,

Discos - he so wished he didnt do that now smile

Spider-Girl
This guy in my class was being a real jerk so I hit him in the nuts with a baseball, he fell on the ground and started crying. It was so funny!
Getting kicked in the nust probably isn't as bad as giving birth.

Kirzingergirl
well i never Kicked a man in the balls, but once there's that girl who wanted to fight with me when i was 10 so i kicked her in Pussy and i got payback, 5 weeks later she Kicked me back in the Pussy, shit it hurts Like hell!!! mad

Tptmanno1
OK then,

Have you ever been hit in the nuts but you think it missed cuz you dont feel any initial pain? Like you get hitbut you don't feel anything righ away so your like "Whew" and you let your guard down for half a second adn *BAM* delayed pain.
Thats the worst cuz you brace for the pain but it doesn't come so you let up and it hits you with your pants down, so to speak.

Tired Hiker
I'm sorry, but getting kicked in the coochie can't be nearly as painful as getting kicked in the balls. erm

Spider-Girl
My brother kicked my "there" once, I justed started laughing. It didn't hurt. smile

Line
used to do self defence and the trainers' assistent was all over me all the time. week after week he had me in a sweaty, smelly grib where all I could see was his yellowing pants ( don't think he ever washed those) and smelly feet. in the end we ended up in a small passage where he sat down with a leg on either side of me and I just managed to stem my feet aganst the opposite wall and sqash him against the other wall. wasn't a kick but luckily it made him cool down.

Tired Hiker
That smelly bastard. erm

Line
ay messed

Kirzingergirl
well but for me it hurt and i never said, it hurts more than getting Kick in the Balls, i just said that she kicked me right in there and it hurt, that's it! lol

bigbadbike2
Racked myself a few good times learning to do tricks on my bike.

Gas tank + my 2 friends = pain

Shawn Badyk
A lot of you females will have wondered this, especicially since the
majority of you haven't been busted, and many guys would be unaware
of this fact.

Within the vulva is the Bartholens' Gland. The Bartholens' Gland is
a gland that produces a liquid that moistens the vaginal passages
during sexual intercourse so that the female feels no pain. The
testicles are a gland that produce sperm, and the genitalia of males
and female is produced from the same source during pregancy. That
is why the Bartholens' Gland and testicles are basically the same
type of gland, they both produce a fluid and are both vital for the
survival of the human race. You see, without the Bartholens' Gland,
sexual intercourse would be extremely painful for females, and it
would cause the majority of females not to have sex, and if you go
back a few thousand years, there were only about 10,000 humans
living on the Earth, and at that time, almost every women had to
have sex to ensure humans survived. That is why the Bartholens'
Gland has the exact same nerves as the testicles. If you are
wondering what type of nerves the testicles and Bartholens' Gland
have, then I will explain in the next paragraph.

The funny bone is actually a nerve called; ulna nerve and it travels
from the ulna to the elbow joint, and it is situated right at the
tip of the elbow. Therefore, when you hit your elbow, this
stimulates the ulna nerve and causes a nauseating pain. I have been
hit really hard in the testicles and really hard in the elbow, and I
know from experience that the pain I felt when I hit me elbow was
identical to the pain I felt when I hit my testicles. That means
that the ulna nerve is the same type of nerve found in the
testicles. So the fact this nerve is found in the elbow, is proof
that the nerves found in the testicles are not isolated to being in
the testicles, it proves that both genders have this type of
nerves. So that is why the nerves in the Bartholens' Gland are
identical to the nerves found in the testicles, the nerves in the
Bartholens' Gland are just like the ulna nerve.

Because the testicles are so large and are supported by the scrotum
outside of the body, that means they move around and can be hit very
easily. This means that any force whether it be light or hard can
compress them and cause pain. Because the vulva is smaller and is
not hanging, that means it is much harder to be hit in the vulva,
and usually a light force to the vulva will not cause the same pain
as a light force to the testicles. A light force to the testicles
does not cause much pain, it causes a nauseating feeling in the
stomach a slight pain in the lower abdomen but the pain is bearable
and in my opinion is not painful, it is more nauseating than it is
painful, but if the same force was applied to the vulva it wouldn't
cause this nausea. However, a mild hit to the vulva will cause as
much pain as a mild hit to the testicles, but it has to be
accurate.

(Any guy who thinks a blow to the vulva is not painful is an idiot
who knows nothing about female genitlia, so is any female who thinks that. What I hate is these retarded females who make up FAKE stories about being kicked in the groin & saying it didn't hurt. It's so obvious that they're lying & they do it cause they're manipulative trolls who hate males & are trying to make females look stronger. So for those girls here who lied, you do not fool me one bit, in fact I laugh my arse off at you foolish girls who lie, you only prove what retards you are.)

Shawn Badyk
God you're an unintelligent & ignorant person!!!! Being kicked in the vulva IS as painful as being kicked in the testicles, this has been scientifically proven. You obviously know NOTHING about female genitalia. Now get a life & get a clue. The clitoris is as sensitive as the testicles are, anyone with a bit of experience knows this, & yes being hit in the clitoris is as painful as being hit in the testicles.

Shawn Badyk
Stop lying, no one with a brain believes a word you say. As I have studied the male & female genitalia in great detail, I KNOW that being kicked in the vulva is as painful as being kicked in the testicles. In fact being hit in the vulva can cause vulvodynia, a disease which causes severe chronic pain of the vulva which can only be eased with ice, now getting kicked in the testicles doesn't cause any disease like that.

Why do you think it's mandatory for all female martial artists to wear female groin protection during combat in a tournament? Seriously, why do girls like you incessantly lie? A tiny ignorant boy might fall for your lies, but an educated man like me sure will KNOW you're lying, & he will LAUGH at you for it.

badboy2004
i've been kicked there alot of times by different people so to tell you it dosen't hurt really

LordMortis
It wasn't really a kick in the nackers but i was playing rounders at school (the poor man's baseball lol) and i was fielding. Without paying much attention (as i usually did during PE) the ball came hurtling my way. It couldn't have been more accurate if there were a laser guidance system inside the ball lol. I spent the next half hour or so rolling on the floor staring at the sky. Funny thing is, my friend who i was talking to just seconds before jokingly said you probably should cover your balls with this guy batting. Well he thought it was funny as hell erm

badboy2004
it really dosen't hurt

MarioX
ow

Shawn Badyk
Are you male or female? Trust me mate, if you think anyone will believe what you wrote, then you're mistaken. I know you're full of shit.

I have been hit in the testicles a few times, each time I was able to act as if nothing had happened, however that does not mean it didn't hurt. It did hurt, the nausea was immense, the pain was there, it's just I could tolerate it, but it definately did hurt.

Also I can show you a video clip of a female football player being kneed by accident in the vulva, she was in such extreme pain she lay on the ground in agony for awhile then was carried off on a stretcher, she later returned to the game. Now that pretty much goes to show that the clitoris is extremely sensitive. What about Lauren Burns at the 2000 Olympics, she was kicked in the vulva twice & each time had to take a time out & hold her vulva during the final of the tae kwon do. She was also wearing female groin protection.

So will you little girls PLEASE stop lying, you're not fooling anyone.

bad-woman
Your right shawn............A kick to my groin dropped me to the ground becoming incapacitated in the most absolute agony.indescribable pain! sick sick sick So we women can relate!!

adam122
I had my sister accidently kick me in the balls once. but i dont think that she noticed

a1hsauce
some kid accidentally shoved into my boys today erm wasnt pleasant

GCG
I dont know why both twins need to get hurt when you can just hit one.

Koala MeatPie
In Cmobat Class, we where burlying with body gear one, I was going to give the guy an uppercut, but he moved in, so i punched him in the gonads.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Shawn Badyk
A lot of you females will have wondered this, especicially since the
majority of you haven't been busted, and many guys would be unaware
of this fact.

Within the vulva is the Bartholens' Gland. The Bartholens' Gland is
a gland that produces a liquid that moistens the vaginal passages
during sexual intercourse so that the female feels no pain. The
testicles are a gland that produce sperm, and the genitalia of males
and female is produced from the same source during pregancy. That
is why the Bartholens' Gland and testicles are basically the same
type of gland, they both produce a fluid and are both vital for the
survival of the human race. You see, without the Bartholens' Gland,
sexual intercourse would be extremely painful for females, and it
would cause the majority of females not to have sex, and if you go
back a few thousand years, there were only about 10,000 humans
living on the Earth, and at that time, almost every women had to
have sex to ensure humans survived. That is why the Bartholens'
Gland has the exact same nerves as the testicles. If you are
wondering what type of nerves the testicles and Bartholens' Gland
have, then I will explain in the next paragraph.

The funny bone is actually a nerve called; ulna nerve and it travels
from the ulna to the elbow joint, and it is situated right at the
tip of the elbow. Therefore, when you hit your elbow, this
stimulates the ulna nerve and causes a nauseating pain. I have been
hit really hard in the testicles and really hard in the elbow, and I
know from experience that the pain I felt when I hit me elbow was
identical to the pain I felt when I hit my testicles. That means
that the ulna nerve is the same type of nerve found in the
testicles. So the fact this nerve is found in the elbow, is proof
that the nerves found in the testicles are not isolated to being in
the testicles, it proves that both genders have this type of
nerves. So that is why the nerves in the Bartholens' Gland are
identical to the nerves found in the testicles, the nerves in the
Bartholens' Gland are just like the ulna nerve.

Because the testicles are so large and are supported by the scrotum
outside of the body, that means they move around and can be hit very
easily. This means that any force whether it be light or hard can
compress them and cause pain. Because the vulva is smaller and is
not hanging, that means it is much harder to be hit in the vulva,
and usually a light force to the vulva will not cause the same pain
as a light force to the testicles. A light force to the testicles
does not cause much pain, it causes a nauseating feeling in the
stomach a slight pain in the lower abdomen but the pain is bearable
and in my opinion is not painful, it is more nauseating than it is
painful, but if the same force was applied to the vulva it wouldn't
cause this nausea. However, a mild hit to the vulva will cause as
much pain as a mild hit to the testicles, but it has to be
accurate.

(Any guy who thinks a blow to the vulva is not painful is an idiot
who knows nothing about female genitlia, so is any female who thinks that. What I hate is these retarded females who make up FAKE stories about being kicked in the groin & saying it didn't hurt. It's so obvious that they're lying & they do it cause they're manipulative trolls who hate males & are trying to make females look stronger. So for those girls here who lied, you do not fool me one bit, in fact I laugh my arse off at you foolish girls who lie, you only prove what retards you are.)

blink So I have a ballsack in my elbow?

MiniBoi

Captain SEX
I agree. Women = Evilness and getting kicked in the balls is a lot more painful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.