*sobs*BIG problem*sobs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
Ever have the MAJOR MAJOR problem where you're torn between two or more friends?

I HATE HATE HATE that.......

ok this is going to sound really trivial but *sobs*

ok i have these two friends and #1 is having a REALLY cool birthday party with like a bouncy castle and all these kids games and it sounds pathetic but it will be really fun! #2 is having a sort of formal dance with a band and stuff......and well they were talking about it and they realised it was on the same day and they both wanted to invite me *this sounds really self centered*. but #2 said to #1 that she wouldn't invite me so i could go to #1 party but now #2 is annoyed cos she wants me to come and she told me about her party and now....*sobs*

this sounds REALLY pathetic....anyways....what do you people think i should do?

wicker_man
Oh yes iv'e been in a similar situation.

cermiestar
what did you do?

wicker_man
We can give advice but its up 2 u at the end of the day as u know the situation a hell of a lot better then any of us,at the end of the day it is your desicion but beleive me i know the feeling.

cermiestar
advice is welcome....smile

must_kill_Santa
woah major bummer depends maybe one could have theers the day after so they could both invite you and eachother

Phoenix
cermiegirl, is one earlier than the other? cos if ya go to one, and leave early and arrive fashionably late to the other one it should all be good

Baylin
Thats what I'd do!

must_kill_Santa
what no-one likes my idea

DeNiro
hmm someone should start a advice thread o yeah i already did wink i read half of ur problem so i dont know what ur askin can u ask in one simple short sentence

pablo007
Yeah I was gonna recommend the Ask DeNiro for advice thread but do as the other guys say, go to one party and then the other. They're just parties you know ?

Evy_O
I agree with Phoe, you should try and combine somehow the hours. Even if the times are similar, you could go to both. Just decide which one you like better, go to the other first then go to the one you like better and everyone will be satisfied... or, at least, your friends will admit you did your best.

It has happened to me too roll eyes (sarcastic) Awful situation, even if it does sound trivial.

Dexx
either you flip a coin, OR you get them both and tell them you're going to none just for this very reason. None can blame you at the end

yerssot
*waves to evy* smile

if that all doesn't work... call in sick... no wait ... that's with work...

Dexx
yeah....you could pretend sick or something , but do it in a somewhat obvious way wink..so that they'll both know WHY you didn't come

yerssot
subtlety dexx, you should look it up wink

SpikeSpiegel
no no if both of them know why shes not going then they'll feel really bad for making her choose and will do loads of stuff for her, im withdexx on this one.

PS Don't listen to me I'm useless when it come to the opposite sex.

yerssot
well, they should know that chosing isn't good for them!

BackFire349
luckily my friends arent trivial like that, but i recommend, you gather both of your friends, and flip a coin, fair is fair.

yerssot
nonono... the best thing to do... stay on kmc wink

The Omega

diegocala
Go to both parties, get so drunk that you puke on the blowup thing and make a scene.
Oh wait...that was me at my last b-day party sick

bigbadbike2
Me to!

badkittykitty
you never fail to crack me up!

yerssot
diego, she doesn't drink, she's a minor

TwisterGameX
OLD!!

Mr. Bacon
ever have the problem where you were happy with a person but screwed it up and broke up but wish u had been smarter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.