New Sig/In And Out Burger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'd like to thank CrashOverload for the new sig he made me. It totally fits the whole Tired Hiker Frinchise thing I got going on here.

Also, do they have In And Out Burger where you live, anyone? Because I am craving that right now.

Crash_Overload
No problem mate!

Hypernova
In And Out Burger? Is that the name of the burger place? Never heard of it.

I like the sig!!

Tired Hiker
whoa, I like yer sig too. In And Out Burger is in California, but I think it's spreading. They have very tasty burgers. Sometimes I get burgers protein style. Thats where they wrap the burger with lettuce rather than a bun.

badkittykitty
eww thats dosent sound so good to me TH, nice sig and love the elephant!

Tired Hiker
Thanks BKK, I'm testing the elephant out for a while. So far it seems to like it here.

badkittykitty
..it's still got nice color scheme we know and love your ava for

Tired Hiker
So maybe you don't like the sound of the protein burger at IN-N-OUT BURGER, but you can also order your burger 'animal style' and they burn mustard to your bun, throw on grilled onions instead of raw, and add some savory spices. It's so bomb. It's not even on their menu, but they know exactly what you mean when you say it. It's wierd like that.

badkittykitty
now that sounds like a tasty burger,yum!

Tired Hiker
so savory.

badkittykitty
so sacrilishious..

Tired Hiker
and scandalicious.

badkittykitty
mmm scandals

Tired Hiker
scandals wearing sacreligeous sandals.

Tired Hiker
were you ever involved in a scandal, bkk? Don't worry, I'm not a cop.

badkittykitty
..It depends on what one may consider a scandal..maybe..I dont know..what about you th?

pablo007
hey TH I like ur new Ava, which would look better, the one I have or a Jason Vorhees one ?

Paola
Who's Jason Vorhees?

Rogue Jedi
i want a sig...will godshinto make one for me?

Rogue Jedi
something with dante from devil may cry would be rad.

Hypernova
Speaking of sig... I have this weird facination with this poster of Padme/Natalie. confused *pointing to my sig*

I think it's so cool! smokin'

The Biker Scout
In and Out Burger.........nice!

SlipknoT
.................tricky.............

Demarthl
thread made 2 years ago, noiche

The Biker Scout
I know.....lmao NOICHE

SlipknoT
Pm box TBS

The Biker Scout
lol

SlipknoT
am i right on that assumption?

The Biker Scout
nah I just love the phrase In and Out BURGER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.