KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » New Sig/In And Out Burger

New Sig/In And Out Burger
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

New Sig/In And Out Burger

I'd like to thank CrashOverload for the new sig he made me. It totally fits the whole Tired Hiker Frinchise thing I got going on here.

Also, do they have In And Out Burger where you live, anyone? Because I am craving that right now.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:22 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

No problem mate!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:24 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

In And Out Burger? Is that the name of the burger place? Never heard of it.

I like the sig!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:26 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

whoa, I like yer sig too. In And Out Burger is in California, but I think it's spreading. They have very tasty burgers. Sometimes I get burgers protein style. Thats where they wrap the burger with lettuce rather than a bun.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:47 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

eww thats dosent sound so good to me TH, nice sig and love the elephant!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:32 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Thanks BKK, I'm testing the elephant out for a while. So far it seems to like it here.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:38 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

..it's still got nice color scheme we know and love your ava for

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:39 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So maybe you don't like the sound of the protein burger at IN-N-OUT BURGER, but you can also order your burger 'animal style' and they burn mustard to your bun, throw on grilled onions instead of raw, and add some savory spices. It's so bomb. It's not even on their menu, but they know exactly what you mean when you say it. It's wierd like that.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:46 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

now that sounds like a tasty burger,yum!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:50 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

so savory.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:52 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

so sacrilishious..

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:03 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

and scandalicious.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:10 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

mmm scandals

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:10 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

scandals wearing sacreligeous sandals.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:13 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

were you ever involved in a scandal, bkk? Don't worry, I'm not a cop.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:14 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

..It depends on what one may consider a scandal..maybe..I dont know..what about you th?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:16 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

hey TH I like ur new Ava, which would look better, the one I have or a Jason Vorhees one ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:27 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Who's Jason Vorhees?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:25 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i want a sig...will godshinto make one for me?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 06:05 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

something with dante from devil may cry would be rad.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 06:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote