The Thank You THreAd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Gee, this is where you thank people for doing cool things for you. I want to thank my roomie, Dercor, for getting me buzzed tonight and letting me use his computer since I don't have one.

Neo_Version 7
Thank you, TH for making this thread

LindsIsTightK
I wanna thank everyone who sent me such great PMs telling me that I was a great friend to them and that I was an important member in the OTF. Because of them I decided to stay here.

Neo_Version 7
I also wanna thank Crash_Overload for not being a Big Moose anymore when Im striking up a conversation with a certain girl here.

badkittykitty
good linds we are behind you,so i would like to thank you,pal!

BackFire349
id like to thank my mother for giving birth to me.

badkittykitty
neo-opps your vetikin is showing...

finti
Thanks to the mods for not closing this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/twisted1.gif devil

Neo_Version 7
Woo-hoo! BF is back in this *****. You hopin to keepin things alive a little l8er. High "****ing" five dude!

LindsIsTightK
embarrasment

BackFire349
id also like to thank linds for not depriving us her beauty in the otf and staying around.

Neo_Version 7
**** yeah, *****! BF, thta's what im talkin bout, bro!

LindsIsTightK
embarrasment you guys are so sweet............... embarrasment

BackFire349
yeah, i gotta score points somehow with chicks, god knows i wont do it with my looks.

Neo_Version 7
You probably get this all the time BF, but you resemble a little bit of Kevin SMith. Seriously man.

BackFire349
yep, you're right, i get it all the time.

Neo_Version 7
Hey, that's nice. Can I be Jay. Then we both be.......

Jay And Silent Bob: The KMC Divided

BackFire349
sure. its a plan.

Rogue Jedi
thanx to raz and the crew for providing a kick ass forum for idiot star wars junkies like me to kick back and relax . thumb up thumb up

Neo_Version 7
Woo-HOO! The rest of you guys are loser ****s! Me and BF are gonna be in a ****in movie. With tons of cameos. My bro Vetkin, Kes, Ush, and finti.

Neo_Version 7
Oh and Rogue Jedi coz he's a Star wars fan and shit.

badkittykitty
oh yeah? rj is morris day and I am his black man servant,what?

BackFire349
hahha

LindsIsTightK
Hey I wanna be in a movie!!! sad

Rogue Jedi
thanx to god for my killer good looks....

BackFire349
i'll cast you in my zombie movie.

LindsIsTightK
But I dont look like a zombie sad Do I????? confused

badkittykitty
..um yeah thanks god for letting cling to my 23 year body for the last few years it's ment alot to me big grin

BackFire349
no, id make you one of the topless hot chicks who get killed by zombies. or you could be the girl who gets raped, and rescued by zombies. but of course not, we couldnt have you playing a zombie, it just wouldnt be right.

Rogue Jedi
thanx, sony, for the ps2.......thanx, capcom, for devil may cry 1 and 2.

Neo_Version 7
Woo-Hoo! A topless Lindsay!!! Hell, yeah, *****!! So, BKK...you're on the waiting list for cameos. As long as Lindsay willing to take her top off, she jumps the list, k?

BackFire349
i could cast them both, together, topless in the same scene. the scene calls for 2 goodlooking topless young girls... they'd fit the bill perfectly.

LindsIsTightK
blink

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, boi! That it. Oh and I also wanna cast Crash_overload as maybe Brodie, since he's a good pal and all.

BackFire349
dotn worry linds, im just joking smile i wouldnt cast you topless, that just wouldnt be right.... you arent 18 yet wink

badkittykitty
okay I understand stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
AH, man! Yo Silent Bob, dude, we was gonna get some 2nite. Shit, man!

BackFire349
no you dont, you could both be topless, what a great scene that would be.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, kitty can be toplesss. Yo, how old is hse?

BackFire349
i dunno

badkittykitty
quite talking about me like I cant read this shit..sheesh!

Neo_Version 7
Man, **** this PG-13 shit KMC. Where we gonna get some tight-ass pussy now BF?!

BackFire349
lmao.

Neo_Version 7
What's that? Man I oughta *****-slap you right now, boi! Wherev we gonna mac a chick?

BackFire349
the quick stop. that girl who nailed a dead guy will be tehre.

badkittykitty
you are really pulling off this jay stuff,good job!

Neo_Version 7
Quick Stop, we go then, Silent Bob!

must_kill_Santa
im bored i want to thank you lot for shutting up

Neo_Version 7
You shut up, *****! We aint gots to shut-up! Like I say, **** the police, ****, ****, **** the police, yeah **** em!

Tired Hiker
I'd like to give thanks to backfire349's mother, for giving birth to all of us. evil face smokin' evil face That's why we get along so well, we're all siblings. Even you, RaZ!!!! ha ahha haah haha hahah lets' party.

Neo_Version 7
TH can be Holden and RJ is Banky. Pure genius!

must_kill_Santa
im sorry but i am not related to you im not from this planet so i cant be

LindsIsTightK
Well I'll be 18 in 1 year and 10 days and I'm sure you won't be casting your movie till then so we might be able to work something out wink

must_kill_Santa
you guys scare me

Rogue Jedi
i scare myself sometimes.

Neo_Version 7
Woo_HOO!!!!!!!Happy day!!! Lindsay's gonna go topless!!!

*Punches the air in delight*

BackFire349
alright linds, its a date wink all i know is it will be great fun to audition you for a topless roll... ill be sure to hold this audition all alone in my trailor wink

badkittykitty
the night crew is scary,but really funny lol rolling on floor laughing you guys kill me!

must_kill_Santa
i always scare myself

shellie
Thank you Alex for being my best friend love

Baylin
Thank you Michelle being everything you are and everything to me love

shellie
Thank you Alex for coming into my life and letting me love you love

Baylin
Thank you Michelle for being the most wonderful, beautiful and sexy person in the world love

Ronny
i would like to thank all my friends for being there when i needed them most no expression

*silence*

wait a second.....

Demarthl
I'd like to thank **** for the otf, i dont know where'd i'd be with out this, thanks ****!!

misha
thankyou to all my friends on kmc for being my friends happy
and thankyou to all my special special friends helping me through this time of need im in hug

BlackC@t
Originally posted by BackFire
yeah, i gotta score points somehow with chicks, god knows i wont do it with my looks.

Aw sweety, I'm sure you have inner beauty!
And that's all that matte-
Screw it! Nothing is worth this, guys have to have some good looks.

But I'm sure you're a real looker wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.