Architect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
I was just reading one of the older threads when i thought of this...

What if, the architect is not who he says he is. What if the Architect is a rogue program that was able to insert himself between the door to the source and the door from the building. What if the architect is really a program, perhaps even sent by the Oracle, to give Neo a choice, to tell him the truth, before Neo entered the source and had his code rewritten. Perhaps all the other anomalies entered the door thinking the war would be over, to find out that, the war isn't over, theprophecy isnt true, and to have their code taken out and rewritten, so that the entire process can be done again? Maybe the Architect WANTED Neo to choose the door to Trinity, instead of repeating the process, WANTED humanity to prevail. Suggestions?

Vim
Mayyybe, but that's a stretch... it seems. I think its like someone said in another thread. The anamoly has to make the actual choice of returning to the source, or choosing to wipe out all human life. The choice itself is what causes the whole restarting of the matrix and zion. But Neo rebelled against that as well, he saved Trinity, against what the Architect said, Neo is really the One who will bring about the destruction of the Matrix

Korri
interesting thought

JediHDM
I'm not saying it's right, but the idea came to me, so i thought i would share.

Korri
u know u could just be right smile

burlyman
the architect maybe who he says he is or not, but he probably does want them dead. the ai/machines need a human to make the choice (responsibility) of killing the human race because they cant. 'there are levels of survival we are willing to accept' is prob a lie to make the machines seem less *i cant think of the word!* and more dependant on humans. in all likelihood they dont need humans, the matrix is just a prison - for their minds, and zion wouldnt be able to attack. if they did the machines already know where they are (if zion is rebuilt in the same location)

The Omega

BABOON
well the only way the architect could be who he said he was is if he said that he was the most boring movie character of all time..and that he and the rave scene joined forces in an effort to ruin the matrix trilogy. eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

The Omega
Ohmygawd! So the Architect has been lying ALL this time, because he didn't admit to Neo that he, The Architect, was boring??!?!? wacko

BABOON
i was as disappointed as anybody when word of this got around... smokin'

The Omega
(Listens to the sound of sarcasm flying over someone elses head).

BABOON
and i suppose you thought i was serious when i said the architect should have said he was the most boring character ever...hmm...yes you are quite knowledgable in the area of saracasm now arent you?

-=Urot=-
I find that whole "sarcasm" thing funny.

*** Give me more. ***

JediHDM
DUDE, we are the king and queen of sarcasm, so, please, tell us your theory...

And you are so right, the Architect is SO BORING.

BABOON
who exactly are you referring to as the queen of sarcasm?? certainly you cant be talking about this omega person..assuming theyre female of course. if shes the queen of sarcasm then im the freakin president..forget that actually i'd have to be god. my theories on sarcasm eh...well first of all you need to be able to spot when somebody else is being sarcastic *looks at omega*...second...get a sense of humor..dont bother trying to be sarcastic if you're not funny *looks at omega* third..timing is everything..remember this my children...and 4th...look to the cookie...that is all. smokin'

JediHDM
Wow, yeah, you really are the Sarcasm president...
Man, it's like, great to meet you, and everything. Like, i've waited my whole life for this moment, can you like, sign your name in my book *holds up book with pen*. Its really an honor...

So, where are the cookies?

BABOON
the cookie is in your mind my friend...the cookie...is..in...your..mind. its good to see i have some fans..my first act as president of all things sarcastic will be to not sign your book. and my second will be to change all the letters of the alphabet to dancing bananas.. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance ..you dont wanna know what that just said....unless you do. maybe once you figure out the cookie thing ill sign that book of yours. smokin'

JediHDM
and you call yourself the President of Sarcasm... no

BABOON
yeah and you call yourself master jedi of the matrix sick whats your point? smokin'

JediHDM
"No point. I don't bother making points. There's no point"

The Omega
big grin

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> Thank you for giving an alternate reason for the sex-scene, im really tired of people discounting my ideas before thinking about them. Although im not talking about you or Sifer, although sometimes it seems like Sifer argues just to argue... It's like the Oracle says "Being the One, is like being in love. Nobody tells you you're in love, you just know it, through and through." The Archie, for all his wisdom and Peeping-Tom-edness, doesn't understand Human emotions, and thereby is weaker than the "intuitive program" he seems to dislike so much.

Diverging... If we are to go by Mythology, then who is Hera? Is she the intuitive program? or is she the mother of the matrix, or the "child" the Oracle speaks of. If we think of Archie as being Zeus, and he is the father of the Matrix, and the father of the "child", then the mother of the Matrix and the mother of the "child" are most likely two different programs. This would add an interesting twist. Perhaps Oracle is an old program, and she would be the Athena counterpart, created by Archie, and the mother of the Matrix. the Hera counterpart could be the mother of the "child", but through her jealousy, sells the code to Oracles shell to Mero., the brother of Hera. Archie and Hera would be trusted by Oracle, but we must realize who the child is, before we can learn the mother. This thing gets more and more involved every day... its like the onion skin. You realize the truth of one layer, and peel it off, to learn there is another layer under that, and another under that...

Sifer
I don't argue, I debate smile But do I always come up with valid reasons/ideas?

JediHDM
yes, sifer, you do always come up with valid arguments, which is why i tease you. Even if i don't agree with you, you make it a very interesting debate, and you force me to "use the muscle that matters most"...my heart! just joking. you make us think, and that is good, cause otherwise we are the same as the people on the streets, ignorant, still a part of the system, our potential enemies, whom we fight for, whom we die for...

The Omega

Sifer
So true - break free from the masses is the subliminal message I think the Wachowski's are trying to convey to people. Break free from the boundries around you and expand your mind big grin

JediHDM
True, true... Well said, Omega. Well said, Sifer. Happy Dance big grin
Omega> it is funny that you said Sifer is Morpheus, b/c i was thinking the exact same thing. WE, OMega, Sifer and i, have created our own trinity, subconciously no doubt. Omega, it seems that you are Trinity, and Sifer is Morpheus, but i do not feel that i myself should be considered as Neo; i do not feel as though i deserve that honor. However, i think that, although we may not always agree, we are, it seems, inexplicably bound together, for some reason... I have enjoyed our conversations, really i have, it has been an honor, and it will continue to be an honor. Thank you, both of you. yes

The Omega
smile

Sifer
I believe it is our fate to be here, it IS our destiny. I believe this board holds the very meaning of our lives.

Teunis
You guys make me sick................

...............and shed tears of joy at the same time.

LOL

JediHDM
huh So what're you saying, i can dodge idiots?

mobile Link, where are they?

Sifer
LMAO - Dodge idiots evil face

The Omega
No, JediHDM. When you're ready you won't have to!
big grin

JediHDM
No *puts up hand and idiocy stops, midair. Wonders at an idiot, then drops it, and all the other idiots fall as well* cool

The Omega
Pfrrrrr HAHHahahahahahahahha laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.