Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

must_kill_Santa
right i fancy this called Mathew as you all know and ive been trying to get his number well me and my ex joe are good mates and he says he gave mathew my number but he lokes around alot and i dont know wether i should believe him or not

silver_tears
maybe he still likes u and doesnt want to give it to him wink

must_kill_Santa
trust me he doesnt were just mates and we always muck about saying i love you or will you marry me but thats just what we do but the thing is i think he might be telling the truth and i dont know what to do

badkittykitty
yeah thats what id guess,does your ex have have mathews number?

badkittykitty
that is Id guess he hasnt givin your number to him

must_kill_Santa
no i asked him but he told me what happened and it sounds bout right

badkittykitty
...about you getting his number or him getting your number?

must_kill_Santa
about him getting mine my beat mate jane (who is on the forums as treehuggerjanie) is my exs twin sis and she is getting it for me so ill ask her too when she gets back

badkittykitty
if you get his number call and ask him if you ex gave it too him,thats the only way to know for sure.

must_kill_Santa
good idea thanks well he knows me as right the is this goth and thats why he wants to meet me

badkittykitty
as long as you can get the lines of communication open for what ever reason then things can go from there. you already know he wants to meet?

must_kill_Santa
yeah but thats because im a goth

badkittykitty
but that just the ticket ,since you to got that in common you talk about goth things then things will progress ont here own. so are you gonna call him today if you can?

cermiestar
you're a goth mks? oh that is so cool. i have been doing lots of reading up on the gothis because of my english, we've been studying frankenstein and it's a gothic novel! have you read it? it's very good!

badkittykitty
actually my friend i mentioned before is goth to,very cool mks

must_kill_Santa
i no it is and hes not a goth hges a skater as Jane shell tell you

badkittykitty
I think theres a fine line between skater and goth though,he must be interested if he wants to meet you.

Treehuggerjanie
hey kay matthew is interested!im telling you!goths are cool but remember me,mosher janie, is also cool!<sticks tounge out and starts headbanging>any one else think moshers are cool?kay is cool as hell!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblablabla

cermiestar
i'm not really anything.....i'm not a shazza.....i'm not skatey....i'm not goth or a mosher.....

Treehuggerjanie
good for you.me and mks think that everyone but townies are cool and kay said she will do anything with any boy if they arent a townie if you get me

cermiestar
oh no no....i'm not a townie.........i'm not anything....i'm me.....

silver_tears
im a prep big grin

cermiestar
a prep?

LanceWindu
A preppie?

silver_tears
a prep but not completely big grin
and i dotn know wat that is in england cermie erm

silver_tears
its like u know jeans sneakers and hoodies and junk big grin

LanceWindu
The rich kids!

must_kill_Santa
sounds bout right well me and are kool and we like anyone as long as they aint a townie

must_kill_Santa
and i would not do anything with any guy as long as they arent a townie just most guysstick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
wow i thought id get a better response to that

Lord Knightfa11
zing!
random bump for no reason whatsoever.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by must_kill_Santa
right i fancy this called Mathew as you all know and ive been trying to get his number well me and my ex joe are good mates and he says he gave mathew my number but he lokes around alot and i dont know wether i should believe him or not Give them both head.

Kram3r
lulz, greatest Beatles album ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.