Backup matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happy kine
being machines you'd think they would have a backup matrix. if the matrix was that important i think it would be backed up. maybe even a striped down ver. for when it crashes (because it eventually will even if there is no anomloy) you'd just run the backup and reinstall everything that wasn't there. maybe you'd lose whole crops of batteries but its better then losing your only copy of the matrix software. maybe the machines are as shortsighted as we.

JediHDM
No, because that would require seamless transition for the Lemmings to believe, and thats not possible. I dont think they have a backup...

happy kine
not really, just kill everyone plugged in and start over... its better then losing everything and being left with nothing. i don't think there is a back up but logically they should have one...

JediHDM
That assumes the machines dont care about the life of humans, and i believe that they do...

joeboy
they would have several matrix. They could split it into groups of 250,000 people at a time. Put them in a matrix. Let them think they are free. Fighting to free others. calll that place zion. If that one group goes bad, got plenty more.

JediHDM
No, because eventually a person from one would meet a person from another, in the Matrix, and all hell breaks loose, all Zions would be gone...No, 1 ZION, 1 Matrix...

joeboy
Not if they were kept apart.

joeboy
100 hundred totally seperate. And have zion as part of it.

joeboy
each having there own neo, there own world.

JediHDM
Having more than one Zion, and them not knowing about each other, would require more than One matrix, so, even if there are, the point is moot, because we wont meet them...

Crash_Overload
*sigh* this is going into the MWAM theory, Zion IS NOT another Matrix............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.