Clone Battles?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone Trooper
SW fans and lovers every where tell me (or the whole wolrd XD) how would you like to see the Clone Battles in SW #3? Personaly I would love to have a 30 min. battle seen and then at the end of the movie it ends after all of the oher chaos. Because the movie has to take place at least 2-3 years later after SW #2 because the Clone Battles are really long and hard to hang on your movie seat XP lol so tell me or every one else that veiws this forum okay thank you.

P.S. How come I can;t upload images or but in iamges off of other sites it always says "You cannot put images into BLAH BLAH BLAH because you are ot well known" I don't really get that ? can you help me thank you.

LanceWindu
It's because you are a new member, once you become a Senior Member you should be able to post images. It won't take you long to get up to that.

Clone Trooper
hey man thx hey i am going to add you to my hotmail list okay my email address is [email protected]

Clone Trooper
So what would all of you like to see in the clone battles?

yerssot
the clone wars will get wrapped up when EpIII begins, so the only Clone Battle you'll get to see is the one generally considered to be on Kashyyyk

Clone Trooper
Well yes of course but the film will show alittle of Geonosis battles maybe at the beging but the war is also on Kashyyk with the wokies LOL
that is when the clone troopers trun on the jedi and start killing them off. people also said that they would have ani and obi fighting on a Magma world and ani falls in and that is how he gets is scars and bruises RUMOR might not be true, I read this on the net.

yerssot
no geonosis battle at the moment, CT

Clone Trooper
hey man can you tell me that when I upload an image it says that it is to larg but then when i make it really small it still says it. can you help

yerssot
the limit is 100KB I think

Clone Trooper
okay nvm i got it thanks man

Clone Trooper
Of course there will be a wokie battle but still there needs to be some Geonosis action

yerssot
why?

Clone Trooper
well i just love it when battles are in deserts I have o idea do not ask me why, but i think it is cool because the fight on Kashyyk will be a nice one but it will be in a forest the camra won't be able to see all of the huge explosions and stuff in a bigger scale. But i am excited to see wokies fight

yerssot
last comment on a HS chat they had, think it was from McC, was that the battle of Kashyyyk would be space only messed

Clone Trooper
O i see so we won't get to see Wokies fight or will they be in space crafts to? that sounds funny

yerssot
laughing out loud
a wookie in a small x-wing, would be fun big grin

Clone Trooper
LOL o yea and they said on an interview that they would release the clone troopers fighters and they said that they would be simalar versions of the X-wing because than that ties it all up but in a nother interview i read it said that the clone troopers fighters would be simalar to a tie fighter and thatmakes more sence but hey who knows when the tiefighters come in

yerssot
well, as long as they make enough ties (pun was intended wink)

Clone Trooper
lol well yea but how do you explain the X-wings? i mean maybe when the republic is formed they make new fighters because Lord Sidius takes all of the designs and just changes them. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

yerssot
well, the republic armies form the empire later on, so their designs are clear, ... but the design of an x-wing might also come from the jedistarfighter?

Clone Trooper
yea because of the shape and the laser place ment because they have four mounted guns but I wonder why they make other fighters i mean the X-wings do enough damage

yerssot
well, the A-wing is for speed...

Clone Trooper
YEA AND THE y-WING IS FOR HEAVY LASERS BUT THEY ARE SLOW AND THE B-WING is all of the above i guess

yerssot
B-wing never was in the movies wink

Clone Trooper
YES IT WAS it was in ROTJ in the last battle i have the movie and i just watched it yesterday just look it has it in the last battle there is x-wings, b-wings, a-wings and that is all

yerssot
woops; you're right smile
I mistook the B-wing for an Y-wing embarrasment

Clone Trooper
lol mistakes happen i made one just a miniute ago

Clone Trooper
well i wonder what the Kashyyx battles will be like becasue on the video game they sucked but then again it was a game but i pictured a huge grassy plain like in SW #1 and all these republic criusers set down and all of these clones and wokies where fighting droids but then you said that the fight was in space so now i lost my picture in my head

yerssot
well, at the moment they said that, so still possible they film it with the pick-up shots smile

and Paul Ens said that people will see how come that Anakin is considered a great pilot

Clone Trooper
yea but i just can't picture wokies fighting in space

yerssot
perhaps they will be shown on another (new) planet?

Clone Trooper
well maybe they will have a seen where it is on Kashyyk and then in space as well wokies fighting on there planet with the droids and then clones fighting in space fighting the droids

yerssot
always a possibility of course smile

Clone Trooper
but then that would be like SW#1 with the gungans WHO YEA WHICH REMINDS ME I HAVE ALWASY BEEN ANOYED BY GUNGANS MAINLY JAR JAR and i wonder how there race will be killed

yerssot
they won't

Clone Trooper
yea so what is your fav SW movie?

yerssot
ESB, without a doubt

Clone Trooper
ROFJ without a doubt it may be slow but the action is great

yerssot
fair enough, I wonder if a planet in the OT will be heavily involved in the clone wars...

Clone Trooper
OT? what is that

yerssot
original trilogy

Clone Trooper
o yea thanks hey do you want your fav jedi pic by your name? all you do is go to the site click on SW#2 and go all the way down till you find Jedi and they have Ayala Sucra or w/e her name is http://www.geocities.com/crimsonisyn/swicons/aotc/index.html

yerssot
thanks, but I don't want one smile

Clone Trooper
k just wondering

Clone Trooper
This is CT with a transmission video from my squad that I lost transmission from http://www.lucasarts.com/products/c...s/trailer_1.htm this was there only hope of comfermation with my squad.

Lyn
I think an epic space battle is not only a great way to "end" theClone Wars but also an appropriate start to the film.

Clone Trooper
well yes it is but I also want to see more battles on Geonosis because it was so good and I can't wait to see Padme die MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil Clone Trooper lol)

Rogue Jedi
i heard from somebody that we arent gonna see genosis anymore.

Clone Trooper
Yes I know but if we do I hope it is spectacular

Rogue Jedi
i would like to see corellia.

Clone Trooper
Yes i would to it would be a nice place for a small dog fight wouldn't you think?

Rogue Jedi
or a major battle.

Clone Trooper
yes but it would be really hard to do all of the specail effects

Rogue Jedi
i know it is an EU world, but i would like to see dathomir.

Clone Trooper
yes meetoo also a nice small Jedi fight would be exciting

Clone Trooper
and a good story would take place there in one of my comics that i have

Lyn
I SHALL PRETEND I DIDN'T READ THAT mad

yerssot
*yells*
he said he wants padme to die!

heard it now lyn?

Lyn
YES!!
I HEARD IT!!
DAMN YOU CT!! mad

LanceWindu
*gasp*

Rogue Jedi
want me to jack him up, lyn?

Lyn
laughing
Sure... *grins evily*

Nah I'm only joking, but CT--there's nothing wrong with you speculating Padme's death just DON'T make it seem like your enjoying it... sad

Clone Trooper
So this is it what you all think well very impressive

Lyn
Huh?!?
Hey don't dislike the others and I'd be very upset if you disliked me. sad
I was only joking--I like Padme as a character...it would be like me saying Clone Troopers were boring and should all die!!
It's just not a very nice thing to read about the character you like, that's all. Don't penalise the others on this thread because of something I posted.

yerssot
*hugs lyn*
it's all ok wink

Lyn
*hugs back*
I hope so--I don't want to make an enemy sad

Clone Trooper
Well the Clone Battles are going to be better than ever and way long also like half hour i hope and i think they will be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.