why hasn't killermovies.com been updated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
why hasn't killermovies.com been updated? It suckz right now, I've seen the same main headline(dukes of hazzard, ashton kutcher, britney spears shit for weeks now)!

fini
really?.............lol i come straight to the forums

Darth Vicious
I stop a killermovies first and it sucks that they havent updated their page i need my movie info, aaaaarrrrrrgghhhhhh!

My name is Neo9
i kno... im like wtf this suckz like shit

Kes
Moving to otf.
moving--moved

Treehuggerjanie
i like it here.its my home!

SpikeSpiegel
its almost been 2 months this is getting ridiculous

Treehuggerjanie
hello peter!I LIKE KILLER MOVIES!come off the computer so that katherine can come on.im BORED!

DeNiro
i think that the site is great but i do wish they would take the pg 13 rating shit off and just have a reguilar forum instead of this => *** when u swear i find it dumb but other then that i really like KMC alot and i mean alot

Ushgarak
The PG13 rating is something we are legally obliged to have, Deniro.

The update of the main site is something I am afraid none of the mods here have anything to do with.

must_kill_Santa
i dont go there i got bored with it

Ness
same here

GABRIEL05
Besides you can get more movie info in the forums than on the front page. Yeeeeup. That $20.95 I pay a month to be a member of this board really pays off.

SpikeSpiegel
yeah, a friends website forum does something slightly different it replaces the swear words with something not as rude
eg. sh;t = nuts
its pretty funny you type in loads of swear words and see what comes out.

pablo007
**** shit piss **** dick **** balls

pablo007
It hasn't been updated because Raz isn't here.

LanceWindu
Raz doesn't own killermovies.

Zed does.

Raz just owns the boards.

pablo007
Then why doesn't Zed update it ?

diegocala
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead....j/k.....just reminded me of Pulp... laughing out loud

silver_tears
whos zed?

diegocala
tooo late, our posts should be switched to be funny...too bad!

LanceWindu
Zed is a member here, he is the owner and editor of Killermovies.com

He only had about 200 posts though.

I don't know why he isn't updateing at all.

silver_tears
i see messed
ummmm so raz like owns the forums.......wat exactly does he do?

LanceWindu
He fixes problems on here and makes templates and bans members and keeps a watch on everything.

diegocala
And Lance hands out the warnings stick out tongue

silver_tears
i see big grin

LanceWindu
Damn straight...stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Why do we have to go through this Pulp Fiction routine every six months?

Ok, here is the deal. Raz used to run a site called Episode-ii.co.uk. (whose banner you can still see at the top left if you run the 'black' for the forums), This was a Star Wars news site. He then oepned forums for that site- these forums. Most of us older members joined it purely as a Star Wars site. After a while, Raz attched the forums as well to Killermovies run by his friend, Zed, and we extended our remit to movies other than Star Wars.

Since then a far busier Raz has shut down his old website so KMC is our only affilitate now. But as these forums are actually a spin off of Raz's site, not Zed's, none of us running them have anything to do with what happens at KMC!

diegocala
Cause it always works!

Ushgarak
That's true...

julibug
ahhhh - interesting. learn something new around here everyday. free kazaa lite, the origin of the forums, etc. etc. etc.

Putinbot1
What exactly does Raz do?

Originally posted by LanceWindu
He fixes problems on here and makes templates and bans members and keeps a watch on everything.

Bwahahahahahahaha! No! 15 years later!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.