KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » why hasn't killermovies.com been updated?

why hasn't killermovies.com been updated?
Started by: My name is Neo9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
My name is Neo9

why hasn't killermovies.com been updated?

why hasn't killermovies.com been updated? It suckz right now, I've seen the same main headline(dukes of hazzard, ashton kutcher, britney spears shit for weeks now)!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:20 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

really?.............lol i come straight to the forums

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:19 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I stop a killermovies first and it sucks that they havent updated their page i need my movie info, aaaaarrrrrrgghhhhhh!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

i kno... im like wtf this suckz like shit

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:19 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to otf.
moving--moved

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

i like it here.its my home!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:06 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

its almost been 2 months this is getting ridiculous

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:14 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

hello peter!I LIKE KILLER MOVIES!come off the computer so that katherine can come on.im BORED!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:19 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i think that the site is great but i do wish they would take the pg 13 rating shit off and just have a reguilar forum instead of this => *** when u swear i find it dumb but other then that i really like KMC alot and i mean alot

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:57 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The PG13 rating is something we are legally obliged to have, Deniro.

The update of the main site is something I am afraid none of the mods here have anything to do with.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i dont go there i got bored with it

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:57 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

same here

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:59 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Besides you can get more movie info in the forums than on the front page. Yeeeeup. That $20.95 I pay a month to be a member of this board really pays off.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:54 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
i think that the site is great but i do wish they would take the pg 13 rating shit off and just have a reguilar forum instead of this => *** when u swear i find it dumb but other then that i really like KMC alot and i mean alot

yeah, a friends website forum does something slightly different it replaces the swear words with something not as rude
eg. sh;t = nuts
its pretty funny you type in loads of swear words and see what comes out.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

**** shit piss **** dick **** balls

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:04 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It hasn't been updated because Raz isn't here.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:04 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Raz doesn't own killermovies.

Zed does.

Raz just owns the boards.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Then why doesn't Zed update it ?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:06 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead....j/k.....just reminded me of Pulp... laughing out loud

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:07 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

whos zed?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:07 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote