Sith Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
sith only no jedi

yerssot
and this means ... ?

Ness
um....no jedi...hahahaha we talk only about sith in here i gess

Clone Trooper
Well I am a Clone Trooper and I will put a stop to this Sith activity, I am sending Jedi and more clone troopers of my battalion to help with this activity. LOL j/p just playing the moment that is all, I am a HUGE SW fan as you can tell LOL

Hypernova
Not alot of Sith activity going on.

LanceWindu
Ness is my brother, so don't pay attention to him. laughing out loud

Takes out his purple lightsaber and charges at Ness.

LanceWindu
BTW if this doesn't start having some Ep 3 relevance I will have to move it to the EU forum.

Hypernova
Ah... there is always two, right? No more no less!

So Palpatine and Dooku (What was his Sith name?)
Then Palpatine and Anakin/Darth Vader

And, BTW, how does Ani or anyone for that matter aquire their Sith name?

laughing out loud Does mentioning "Sith" count?

LanceWindu
Dooku's Darth name is Tyrranus

It goes like this:

Sidious and Maul
Sidious and Tyrranus
Sidious and Vader

Darth Sidious had a problem keeping apprentices didn't he?

Hypernova
Yes but he hits jackpot with Vader laughing out loud

Well... almost!

GL chose well with his Sith names, I think.

LanceWindu
Did you know that Vader means Father in another language?

Hypernova
No I didn't know that! Hmmm almost a give-away if someone picked that up, huh? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I just thought it was a play on (in)Vader... as in Space invader!!

LanceWindu
I used to think that a little bit too, until I found a Star Wars trivia thing on the net a few years back.

Hypernova
You don't happen to know which language do you?

All those S' in Sidious! Almost venomous!!

LanceWindu
Umm...Finnish I believe, but don't quote me on that, I can't think right now for some reason.

Hypernova
Nivvy online? stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Yup, we've been PM'ing back and forth since about 10:30 pm my time, it's 3:30 am now.

Hypernova
laughing out loud Should have known!!

BTW Does having Darth in front of their names mean anything? Or is it just a title to signify they are Sith?

LanceWindu
It's a title for Sith I guess, since all the Sith have had it.

Darth Bane being the first (EU of course)

Hypernova
And not to get distracted, but do the Sith aquire their names via some special ritual thing? Too EU?

Wonder if we get to see how Skywalker get's his name laughing out loud GL spending a whole 10 minute of movie time on this eek! evil face laughing

LanceWindu
I don't know how they aquire their names.

finti
Gorge Lucas gives them thir names roll eyes (sarcastic) duh stick out tongue

Ness
sith rule!!!!! *ness charges at lance with 2 double sided light sabres*

LanceWindu
2 double sided? Yeah right!

*easily cuts you in half.*

Clone Trooper
Yes thank you and Lance I will get a squadron of Clones to help with your brutality against Darth Ness, (BOOM BANG BAMM) LOL Ahahahahah

Rogue Jedi
uh...im not a jedi, nor am i a sith lord.......i am a force sensitive individual who roams the galaxy doing whatever i have to in order to get paid......althpugh i do use dark side powers when i need to....am i welcome?

Clone Trooper
So you are a Vigilanty well well Clones Seize this man for he is pretending to be the LAW but know this that the Clones are the law MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol j/p

Rogue Jedi
no...not a vigilante....more of a bounty hunter/bodyguard/investigator who will work for whoever pays best. a mercenary of sorts.
*a flash of silver is all the clone troopers see before they fall under rogue's fiery blades*

Clone Trooper
Yes so does your job pay well mine does i puts food onto the able for my cloned family LOL j/p I will be watching you Rouge BEWARE

Rogue Jedi
watch all you want...just dont crowd me.

Clone Trooper
Oh I will my whole team will and so will my AT-TE's and my Republic Gunships we will croud and make you feel INCOMFERTABLE <WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH> lol

Rogue Jedi
they wouldnt even get close.......clone troopers? ha!!!!!! i eat them for breakfast....atat's? gimmee a break....they are slow and clumsy. by the time they realize i have leapt out of sight, they will already be dead.

Clone Trooper
Yes maybe slow but can BLOW YOU AWAY and my team is no ordinary Clone Team we are an elite squad that deals with the most scum of the face of the galaxy just like you we will evade and extract and if nesisary we will DESTROY lol you know man we are major fans you and me both right this is fun acting like we are real characters in SW ey

Rogue Jedi
i have several tools of destruction of my own.....*activates thermal detanator and tosses it amid clone troopers, vaporizing at least 2 dozen of them* just because i walk alone doesnt mean you are gonna take me......you had better make sure your troopers eat their wheaties before they take me on.....they would still lose miserably *leaps on top of nearest atat and plunges saber into cockpit, decapitating both drivers* leaps away as another atat targets now dead walker and blows it to pieces*

Clone Trooper
Well well very impressive let me just contact afellow Jedi if mine that is held in my team RJ meat Koo Ploon...Koo weilds his long yellow lightsaber and looks at RJ in a destictive manner as the rest of the Clone Troopers hide behind what is left of the ATTE... You see RJ your powers are no match for my team's outer waepon a JEDI not some reluctent Rogue...Koo stands and waits for the strike...

Rogue Jedi
but you misunderstand *ignites dual silver blades* i walk alone, but i use dark jedi powers when i need to, like NOW!!!!! *attacks with blinding speed, letting the dark side guide his actions* your jedi (hah!) is no match for me. *knocks opponents saber aside and disarms him with ease. holds saber to his throat* live or die?

Rogue Jedi
i just love it when someone underestimates me. there is not a power in the universe that can match me.

Clone Trooper
LIVE...Koo uses force push and belows your RJ into the air, while you are still in the air Koo grabs his saber and slices your cloak off and then weilds is ANGER onto your body.. you have fallen and are wounded badley (no legaments off though but astill wounded badely) Kloo looks at you and says the ways of the force are much much more powerfull than the darkways...you are emedaitly taken into on of our Republic gunships and returned to yoda, there yoda asks you ... Powerful you are, much to learn you still have, joining the republic will you?...you are looking face to face with yoda thinkin up your answer to join the republic or stay a rogue...

Rogue Jedi
nice dream....i am actually in my starfighter en route to my next assignment on tattooine....i decided to let your "jedi" live. he was a joke, mind you.......*enters coordinates into navicomputer and enters hyperspace* bye bye, hosers!!!!!!

Clone Trooper
well well we will find you and kill you, Yoda go and find him AWAY LOL

Clone Trooper
and dude you don't have to always win in your Role Play with other people let them decide some things that would happen also, okay it can't just be you you you

Rogue Jedi
find me and die.....that is the fact of the matter.......i have no equal.

Clone Trooper
GRRRRRR you can't defeat the whole clone army AWWWWWAAAAAYYYY

Clone Trooper
okay fine do you really want to see what my team can do to people http://www.lucasarts.com/products/commando/images/movies/trailer_1.htm watch that video comfermation that i have snet to you and be afraid very

Rogue Jedi
so its you you you and none of my stuff matters? thanx...im done here.

yerssot
topic people?

LanceWindu
Anything Sith, and if it doesn't have any relevance to Ep 3 by post 100 it goes in the EU section.

Hypernova
What else can we cover with Ep III Sith relevance? blink

yerssot
no darth bane ie wink

LanceWindu
Umm...there's Sith in Episode 3.

Hypernova
laughing out loud Is that a spoiler?

LanceWindu
It is for a person that's never seen a SW movie...

Hypernova
Do you think people like that still exist? What the f**k? alien laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Actually, yes.

Hypernova
Lance - was it true that N*Sync was going to be in Ep II?

Rogue Jedi
i heard it was the village people.

Hypernova
I'm serious, Rogue. This might have been last year or something.

Rogue Jedi
nsync in ep 3? why would lucas do that?

Hypernova
No in Ep II... a few months before it came out, I heard rumours that N*Sync was going to be Jedi's or something like that. They weren't of course, as we all know!

LanceWindu
Actually I've heard that they were still in the film, but only as extras in the extreme background.

Rogue Jedi
wtf?

finti
there were rumors of Nsync brats in Ep II, the rumored said those jedis who tossed Anakin and obis sabers were the Nsync dudes sick

Rogue Jedi
ok finti...if GL decides to put them in ep 3, you and i need to buy a couple of high powered night vision rifles and pop a cap in their arses. do the world a favor.

finti
I think their characters got killed in the Arena

Rogue Jedi
whatever....n sync needs to be exterminated.

finti
do they still exist

LanceWindu
I don't think so...thank god.

Hypernova
Sorry to bring this up. Just wanted it clarified smile Thank you!

yerssot
most official you can get says they weren't

Rogue Jedi
terminated, they must be.....

Ness
how did we get from sith to nsynk

jessica69
ness turned me sith hehehe

yerssot
because they're evil?

Ness
hahahah they are hahahahaha sith rule

LanceWindu
N*Stink is very evil, but not Sith type of evil.

mephistodesigns
much more unsettling than Sith evil <quakes with disgust>

LanceWindu
*shivers*

Hypernova
Really? Does the credits mention any of them?

yerssot
nope

Ness
b/c they are nobody's hehehehehehe

mephistodesigns
if you look at those two who throw the sabers you can clearly see its not them. Freeze the shot on DVD and you can totally see it isn't.

Ness
hahaha kool

Hypernova
Okay - back to those Sith :P

Captain REX
Alrighty then...

Ness
ok im making a list who is sith and who is jedi

Ness
im sith..or course

mephistodesigns
you're really into the sith thing huh? I guess I'd have to be Sith. but can't there only be two of us? wink

Ness
grabs his lightsabre and cops mephisodesighs head off '' i gess you were rite. there is only 1 tue sith on kmc and thats me '' evil laught

mephistodesigns
Ness doesn't realize that Mephisto is a CHANGELING and regrows head, taking the shock factor and stabbing Ness through his lower intestines with his red blade. evil face laughing out loud

Darth Hater
*laughs at everybody*

i'mma sith by the way

and i'mm kill both of you devil

mephistodesigns
and you see younglings? this is specifically why Darth Bane decided to limit it to two at a time! laughing out loud

Darth Hater
very evil

Ness
im a ninja and sith together

mephistodesigns
so that makes you different from other sith how?

Darth Jello
ok, well, I am the dark lord and I cannot understand what is going on in this forum so i'll ask this in new Jerseze. what is this fricken forum of the fricken sith fricken about? oh, and if you ignore KOTOR, I always assumed Darth was a proper name and is used as a title in honor of darth bane, who's name actually appears to be "darth bane" I guess thats why benny calls him "darth" instead of vader in ANH

mephistodesigns
what happened in KOTOR? did they denounce Darth Bane?

Darth Jello
KOTOR supposedly takes place before the times of darth bane yet dath riven and darth malak use darth as a tite before their original names. I always thought that darth was bane's proper name and was adopted by all sith AFTER his death in honor of his memory

finti
all the Darth names that are known are Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus ,Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. Rest of them are EU and should be discussed in the EU forum

Darth Jello
Bane isn't EU, he was in early drafts of the script and novilezation of episode 1

finti
never learn about him in the films thus not cannon

Darth Jello
well see after ep3

finti
maybe we learn of him though I doubt it

mephistodesigns
look, if LUCAS CREATED HIM which he did THEN HE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT EU. He's been talked about in EU because Lucas was supposed to mention him in the films, Lucas said in interviews that we were going to learn about it in the library scene in clones but it didn't make sense in the course of the film as a whole. Now, it has been rumored that in EP3 Anakin gets a history lesson of the Sith from Palpatine, and that is most likely where we will hear of hiim if it makes it in the movies. But just to make one point absolutely clear-Bane IS Lucas' creation. Period.

finti
Those who have seen the movies doesnt know anything about Bane regardless if Lucas created him.
As I have mention on numerous ocations in different post, what you learn by watching the film is enough, you cant create a story and expect people to look up extra material to get the grasp of things.
If Lucas decide to include Bane as a part of the Sith history in EP III well then we learn about a new Darth, but actually we dont need to know the origin of the Siths, we never knew the origin of the jedis so.

But so far we have only heard of 4 Darths (Maul, Tyranus,Sidious and Vader) 4 Darths regardless if Lucas have created this Bane charachter and chose not to include him in EP III.

nobody argued against Bane being Lucas creation after all everything in the EU is based on things created by Lucas

Darth Jello
yeah, but common, your talking about "common people" and "common knowledge", we are sithlords. screw the proletariat

finti
ancient thinking

Darth Jello
does anyone else think that tyranus was genuinely trying to convince obi-wan to be his new apprentice so he could off sidious? I think the clone wars cartoon is as official as the movies (considering gl's heavy involvment) and I see the same roll for asajj ventress. sith are threacherous towards one another, after all

mephistodesigns
it stands to reason given Lucas' own explanation of the sith on the Episode 1 dvd, that they are always in unspoken competition since it is the nature of the Sith to seek(out more power. I've always thought that about that scene too Jello, that's why he tugs at Kenobi's emotions by bringing up Jinn.

Bicnarok
Did it occur to anyone that Sidious must have had Dooku as a trainee at the same time as Darth Maul!!!,

And "Maul" means Mouth in German by the way.

mephistodesigns
no he didn't. dooku left the jedi order after qui-gon's death. I don't think Lucas used that word to mean mouth, I think he liked what it implied, serious maiming.

Ushgarak
Sorry, can someone provide me proof that Bane was GL's creation?

yerssot
not exactly

Maul is a german word yes, but it would be better translated into beak, not mouth
Mouth in german is "Mund"

Darth Jello
i think it was in an annotated screen play, if one exists

finti
I think I saw this connection for Mauls name :longhandled hammer to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.

Darth Jello
The EU novel that revealed mauls name came out around the end of 2001, didn't it? do you think they chose a middle eastern sounding name (kamhier Sarin) to create more support for the war (it was a young adultbook) just like they called the new bad aliens in star trek the suliban?

yerssot
yeah, finti, you're right smile

some even claimed it's a two-faced weapon, but never got to find that one

Ushgarak
I never saw it.

I would be very interested to know if t was GL because everything I have says Bane was an EU creation.

Rogue Jedi
Darth Bane IS an EU character.

mephistodesigns
Darth Bane IS a Lucas character.

Darth Jello
darth bane looks like christopher walken ate arnold shwarzenneger

mephistodesigns
hahahahahahaha. There was a rumor flying around before 2's release that Bane would be featured in some sort of history lesson via holocron or something similar and that Walken was to play him. Maybe we'll see him in 3, but as much as I'd love to see Walken in there as him, I don't think it would ever happen. It was printed in all these film magazines and ended up being total BS.

Darth Jello
i doubt lucas would be able to put up with walken's crap

Darth Jello
again more bs from superfraud. but does anyone else think that sidious really was the most powerful force user the galaxy had ever seen?

mephistodesigns
that wasn't from SS, it was in Cinescape, Entertainment Weekly and a couple others, it is still false, but it wasn't SS's fault for once. I'm sure he jumped on the band wagon though. And hell no, of course, we only have EU to base this question on, but I think Darth Bane (since he wiped out the other sith in his day to get it down to just him and his ex-jedi apprentice) or Freedon Nadd could take him. Possibly Exar Kun.

Darth Bandon
I think Revan could take Sidious but it would be one heck of a fight.

Darth Jello
could any other sith lord cloud the minds of all the jedi?
plus, according to rumor (spoiler (sorry, i still don't know how to do the highlighting thing)) palpatine has been masking his appearance since episode 1 and he is actually as wrinkly as he was in ep6

finti
then read the sticked thread at top of this forum caled HOW TO POST SPOILERS

Rogue Jedi
darth bane in ep. 3? that sounds like a stretch. stranger things have happened, though, eh?

Darth Jello
darth bane? where did that come from?

Rogue Jedi
check back a few posts about walken in ep. 3 as bane.

yerssot
*cougrubbishcough*
sorry, feel a bit sick wink

Member.
hm...bane...

Darth Jello
few people still have the patience to work with a nutjob like walken. I doubt lucas would

mephistodesigns
if bane were to "appear" in episode 3, it would only be if the rumors are true that Anakin is told a little sith history from Palpatine, and then it would only be mentioned, not shown. Unless he wants to start using holocrons...in which case he just get an extra or ILM person to dress as him. Not a million dollar actor.

Member.
We don't know if Bane will make an apperance in Episode 3 yet.

yerssot
the chance he will is as big as me being in ep III

mephistodesigns
i'd say its 50/50. And that's just based on the fact that the official site said Bane was a concept Lucas came up with, and that we're hearing of a Sith history lesson from Palpatine, and the fact that Bane was rumored to be mentioned in 2 but Lucas didn't have a place for it. Now he does if he is so inclined.

Member.
Still just rumors.

Darth Jello
Member, let me just point out at this very minute now that you have a very hilarious name. Think of a character on growing pains who (god the writers were clueless) just happened to be named b@%er

Ushgarak
Err, like I say, could you tell me where on the OS it says that? That is info I'd like to be able to show others.

Member.
Thanks, I will be sure to think about that.

mephistodesigns
Ush: what's OS?

finti
official site

mephistodesigns
aah...thats what i figured, but I wanted to be sure. thanx.

finti
anytime

Darth Revan
I am the greatest Sith of all and because of me you will all die mwahahahahaha!!!!

*pulls out double-bladed saber and starts hacking the fools down*

*force lightnings and force chokes several people*

finti
aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd then kindergaden is over and back to reality

Darth Revan
Hehheheheh that's right fools you call yourselves Sith? Hahahahahaha
*force chokes finti*

Rogue Jedi
i am sure he is choking SOMETHING,finti.....cock a doodle do!!!!!

mephistodesigns
i see your schwartz is as big as mine!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>