Travel help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
I know this is kind of random, but I'm trying to find a flight for my study abroad program next semester... I'm looking for flights to Spain from Philadelphia and feel like every travel agency I've called is quoting me prices that are way to high (even the student travel agency on campus)...

Anyone have a favorite travel site online that you could recommend?

wicker_man
At my college they have there owm mini travel agents that specifically deals with student travels,does your school/college/uni have one of those if so my best bet is to start there.

Hypernova
http://www.statravel.com.au/index.php?flash=1&detect=1

But that is in Aus... sorry sad

ariwin
I visited STA's website and personally went into their office...they seemed really expensive, and definately didn't seem to quote me any kind of a student discount. I used to get better deals when they were Council Travel....but no more.

Thus far, I've found the best deal on Orbitz...they seem like a pretty safe site to use, and seemed to have quite a selection...

Anyone have any experience using them before I book this ticket?

kali99
I've booked every ticket I've bought recently from Orbitz, and when I do a check just to compare, they keep coming back with the best rates consistantly!

kali99
Which reminds me ... has anyone seen that contest on the Orbitz site for the holidays... Whoever can convince them that they deserve to have the least stress when going home for the holidays wins a R/T ticket and hotel for 2 ... lol, I entered!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.