How Does It Feel Like To.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
How does it feel like to be a homosexual? I mean, what is it you find in each others sexes?

Another thing, how does it feel like to have sex for the first time if you're a guy and all?

One last thing, how does it feel like to be a moderator of KMC?

None of these quetions mean any disrespect, Im jus curious and would like to know how "IT" feels.

Neo_Version 7
And another thing:

How does it feel to be loved by someone who you really love yourself?

Celsius
Answering the question in your 2nd post:

Its hard to explain, you have to feel it.

Euphoria, my man. When you hold that person, you feel........like your holding an angel. You know the nutterflies you get in your gut? You get that feeling, but its like 100 times better and more powerful. Youre always in a good mood, like......nothing can ruin your day. Evven thinking about that person makes everything seem......good.
No matter what, thhat person can make EVERYTHING betteer, by jjust being there. Knowing thhat they ffeel the same way tripples that feeling.

I hope I got it right.
Thats what it feels like to love a person wink.

Celsius
I had an educated guess. wink So dont kick my a$$ if I'm wrong stick out tongue

DeNiro
modertor thing should have been the only question on this threa if ur not gay then i suggest not asking such a dumb question i mean who cares what it feels like What the f**k?

Celsius
Thats why I didnt answer the "Gay" questions stick out tongue. Cuz I'mm not gay, and its not a very good question stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Awww that is the sweetest thing!!!

Id answer ur questions neo but Im not homosexual so i dunno how to answer that, im not a guy so i couldnt tell ya how it feels, im not a moderator so i cant say,and iv never been inlove so i dunno how to answer that one either

clispin
ive neva been in love, im not gay, im not a guy an i have no idea y im ben bothering to post nething lol.

DeNiro
its stupid to want to know what it is like and what it feels like when u r not gay i mean why the hell would u want to know that i try to stay away from the gay kids at school i mean i just dont feel comfortable around them and never will

GambitEVOFan1
Yea iv never wondered about being gay either, iv also never wondered what its like to have sex as a guy blink but what ever

clispin
everyone thinks my friend jonny is gay and im kinda starting to think that myself so im not that bad round gay folk but ive never wondered.

Celsius
IM NOT GAY!!!!! I was refering to what it feels like to love a woman!!!

must_kill_Santa
why dont you tell us Neo jk no ive never been in love im not gay im not a mod and i cant remember the other thing but im not so

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud no one said u were gay

Celsius
Just clearin it up stick out tongue.

GambitEVOFan1
I dunno why bein gay is such a big thing, i mean im very straight but still if ur in love then ur in love and i dont think ppl should judge u on ur sexual preference, but ppl should definitly draw the line at animals, thats just wrong

must_kill_Santa
in England the government discriminate against Homosexual activity

GambitEVOFan1
sad thats so sad

clispin
I dont undrestand why its illegal for gays to be married. doesnt make much difference to me.
did u know that the legal age of consent of heterosexuals (or whateva the word is) is sixteen but for homosexuals its like 19. why the difference?

GambitEVOFan1
Ugh that makes me mad i hate the way the governments have dif laws for gays!

clispin
I know! I mean im not gay but theres like no difference. If you fall in love then thats that.

how did this turn into an equal rights for gays thread lol?

diegocala
Neo, please tell us how it feels to be an idiot for asking a question like that.

Treehuggerjanie
its mean innit!ive never been in love but i think it must be so nice!celsius that is such a sweet thing to say!you in love then?

muse5
two of my really good guy friends are gay, those are the only two that i know, and they honestly always are depressed, i don't know if that has anything to do with it...i'm not gay so i can't answer the other questions

Rogue Jedi
homo? i dont know
in love? cant explain it. you have to experience it. its like the best drug
you can take without the side efects.
a mod? ask ush, finti or one of the others.

silver_tears
being in love just gives you this warm feeling inside love

LindsIsTightK
Why does everyone have such a problem with him wondering what it is like to be gay? I don't see what the big deal is, he is very likely just curious to see what attracts two homosexuals to each other, and I don't find anything wrong with that. I think it is a perfectly good question

badkittykitty
here what I dont understand I like girls who look like sexy girls but I have a couple lesbian friends that like girls who look like guys! what the point in that,why not get a guy.I have a friend that looks like Jennifer aniston(how ever you spell it) and her girl friend makes her get all butched out,its awful!

LindsIsTightK
the You know I never gave that much thought until now, but you have an extremely good point. Theere are some truly beautiful lesbians out there who make themselves look like guys, and if that is what a girl wants then it does seem to make sense that they should get a guy. Although the girl may just be more interested in having a vagina instead of a penis so that could be why messed

badkittykitty
I thought that 2 but they 2 are really wacked cause they bought my friend a strap on and the last time I seen them my friend(her name is shelia)her girlfriend was calling her shawn,augh! she bought a harley too,isnt that nuts?

BackFire349
I'd assume being gay feels the same as it feels for us to be straight, completely natural.

badkittykitty
my brither is gay and it seemed I dont know,he seemed so unhappy..till finally he fell in love and moved in with the sweetest guy,they are talking of tieing the knot,so now it seems more natural before it seemed like he was fighting being gay

BackFire349
One of my best friends is gay, and he acts just like one of the guys, you'd never know he was gay, except when he see's guys walking around who he thinks are attractive, he makes hinting comments like i do when i see a hot female walking around.

LindsIsTightK
Alright well of that information put together just doesn't quite make sense to me. Why not go out with a man if you are gonna date a female who looks like a man, acts like a man, has their name referred to as something similar to a guy's, AND buy a strap on?

I guess I would just have to be in that situation to understand it wacko

BackFire349
Because even women who look like men still have feminine aspects to them, and female mentality....usually.

badkittykitty
maybe bf but I like women to women and men to men,same with gay guys who like those really prissy guys I just dont get it at allhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxed2.gif

julibug
my sis-in-law is gay. she was abused by men as a child (physically, sexually, mentally). i think it does have to do with "female mentalitity" & maybe not trusting men. i don't know about people who are born with natural tendancies, but some, if not a lot, of gays wind up in those relationships because of serious problems they had with members of the opposite sex in the past. i'm not saying all gay people were abused, but i think it is a factor in many situations. (at least for women).

badkittykitty
you know juli you are right about that I think because all of the totally gay ppl know have been abused or molested as children,thats really sad sad though my brother never told me if he did or not but the first and last girlfriend he had was murdered and he was destroyed

julibug
that is awful!

badkittykitty
I know but I wonder if that had something to do with it..maybe

julibug
it very well could have. who knows what strange feelings it may have caused for him in association with other girls. it may have just haunted him too much. did you say he is happy now?

badkittykitty
yes,thank god he is so nice and it seemed like years he was in agony,but yeah he found his soul mate and all is good now smile

badkittykitty
yes,thank god he is so nice and it seemed like years he was in agony,but yeah he found his soul mate and all is good now smile

julibug
that's good. i wish him well!

badkittykitty
thanks juli big grin

Neo_Version 7
Interesting points.... BTW, Im just curious. I mean, if ur gay, ur gay. If ur straight, ur straight. Know what I mean?

Ushgarak
Blimey, it's not THAT bad. Inequality does exist- as with everywhere- but there are far worse places to be than the UK and the Labour Government has done a ton of equality work for them- like equalising the age of consent. It's a start.

The reason lesbians might want so-called 'butch' women is that just because a woman likes other women, it does not necessarily mean she wants her lover to fulfill all the normal stereotypes of what a woman is. For example, a woman can be a lesbian but still be submissive, in which case she will want a more assertive lover.

Such 'butch' lesbians are not consciously trying to look like men- they are simply rejecting the female steerotype and saying that anything men can do, they can do as well if they so wish (within common sense limits). Why NOT dress like men, have hair like men, or even act like men? They can do what they want, why should such behaviour be considered to be man only? Only to an outsider does this appear to be trying to be 'like a man'. As far as they are concerned it is expressing their own identity, and if the world thinks that is behaviour reserved for men only then that is the world's problem, from where they sit.

Neo_Version 7
Very promising stuff Ush. thanx 4 the really accurate insight.

Ushgarak
Of course, it is possible that there ARE some lesbians who want to look like men because they are trying to be consciously male, but that is getting more into the realm of transsexuals rather than the broader category of lesbians.

Celsius
Heh. Why waould they want to act lie men? I dont get it. Why not be proud to be a woman?

Neo_Version 7
So a girl dressing up as a guy is sorta how gay guys try to dress like women? Is that it?

silver_tears
thats totally different things stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
I see...

Ushgarak
Right, a true transexual, Celsius, is someone who has the brain of one sex but the body of another. Of course, such things are rarely absolute so it would be more accurate to say that you had a brain with some traits of the opposite sex.

If it is not like that and you are dressing up in clothes of the opposite sex just because you like it, that is being a transvestite, not a transsexual, and that you do as you simply get a kick out of it.

As I say before, most lesbians who look, to outsiders, like men, are NOT trying to look like men! They are just presenting themselves in a way you do not normally associate with women- breaking the stereotype.

Celsius
Ahhhh. Ok. Now I get it.

Neo_Version 7
So do I

LindsIsTightK
-long sigh- love Celsius I couldn't have said it better myself.

Damn I miss those feelings....................

GambitEVOFan1
sad Lucky u, i cant miss them bc iv never had them

LindsIsTightK
You're time will come smile Everyone always gets that chance, it just takes patience wink

silver_tears
those feelings are so great yeslove they make you feel all happy and warm inside happy

LindsIsTightK
Those feelings are like nothing ever expierenced in this world. They are the one thing that makes me feel like life really is worth living.

silver_tears
but after those feelings getting ur heart broken is a million times worse sad

LindsIsTightK
I couldn't agree more sad That is why it has taken me so long to recover erm

silver_tears
i dont get attached unless its really special and i really care for the personlove

silver_tears
and even then its all worth it to have felt such things love

LindsIsTightK
I've only ever been attached once. Thinkin' about heading towards number two sometime within the next year but I'm not quite sure erm

silver_tears
wow......good for you *grins*
im feeling a little of that right now actually happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.