Don't Say This To Any Cop............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Things not to say to a cop when you're pulled over...

I only had one officer Mr. Keg..

Back off Barney, I've got a piece.

Want to race to the station, Sparky?

I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

On the way to the station let's get a twelve pack.

You'll never get those cuffs on me...You Pussy!

Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

Hey, wasn't your daughter a pork queen?

How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

Hey officer, is that your nightstick or are you just glad to see me?

I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

GambitEVOFan1
Hey Officer could ya hold my beer while i hide my stash in the trunk and look for my licence?

LanceWindu
Hey, I never knew pigs could drive cars.

The Force
oh so that why i'm in jail roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

LanceWindu
*Very blatant snorting like a pig*

GambitEVOFan1
Just dont look in my over head compartment

Celsius
Or in the trunk laughing out loud

silver_tears
do you mind if i dont reach a lake soon my trunk will really start to smell evil face

BidMyBlood2Run
Officer, you could give me a ticket, but I can think of something better you can give me.

silver_tears
officer can you move a little to the right..............yea thats right right in front of the front bumper angel

frootlooplucy
Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God.

The Force
Um could you hold this 200 dollar bag of weed for me, while i get my license, please?

Leo.M
Officer says "my, my what do we have here... your eyes are awfully red, have you been smoking some of that weed young man" spliff

gees Officer, your eyes look awfully glazed, have you been eating those donuts you prick

GCG
Originally posted by silver_tears

You must be that dumb **** i saw on COPS the other day when you forgot to put your hand-break on and crashed your cruiser into the vehicle you pulled over...............hey ; I Hope you didnt forget it this time.

Nice gun ; but i have a bigger one under the seat.

DONT CHECK THE TRUNK ; DONT CHECK THE TRUNK

Hi Orifice-er.....

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Leo.M
Officer says "my, my what do we have here... your eyes are awfully red, have you been smoking some of that weed young man" spliff

gees Officer, your eyes look awfully glazed, have you been eating those donuts you prick

laughing out loud I watched that last night..

Why are you bumping old threads?no expression

Leo.M
Originally posted by Sir Mist
laughing out loud I watched that last night..

Why are you bumping old threads?no expression

i was really board okay... so i decided to check out past and it's not a bad thread

GCG
I like these threads ; good on you Leo man

ReverendMakashi
Not at all. "Whats that Officer? There is a tree branch stuck in my undercariage?" "Now listen boy in blue, before get down on me, why don't you get down on a stairmaster?"

Leo.M
You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

ReverendMakashi
You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

Is that Famke Jansen on your sig?

Leo.M
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Is that Famke Jansen on your sig?

yeah it is... isn't she hot droolio

hay officer can i ask you a question? Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?

ReverendMakashi
yeah it is... isn't she hot droolio

hay officer can i ask you a question? Is it true that people become policemen because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds? eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loudFamke isn't that hot, Hilary Duff is kinda cute though. . . love love smokin' smokin'

Leo.M
eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loudFamke isn't that hot, Hilary Duff is kinda cute though. . . love love smokin' smokin'

i don't think Hilary Duff is at all hot, she's too... i don't i just don't think she's cute... you might think she's hot but we all have different taste stick out tongue

Hey, you look like that girl I F***ed a few days ago...lets do it different this time... I will give you the breathalyzer test, now stick this in your mouth and blow laughing

ReverendMakashi
i don't think Hilary Duff is at all hot, she's too... i don't i just don't think she's cute... you might think she's hot but we all have different taste stick out tongue

Hey, you look like that girl I ****ed a few days ago...lets do it different this time... I will give you the breathalyzer test, now stick this in your mouth and blow laughing

eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing thumb up thumb up Whaddaya think of Alyson Hanigan?

Leo.M
eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing thumb up thumb up Whaddaya think of Alyson Hanigan?

confused are you asking why'd i think of her or what do i think of her ( it really late for me, so cut me a brake)

ReverendMakashi
confused are you asking why'd i think of her or what do i think of her ( it really late for me, so cut me a brake)

Hot or Not? Hey listen Mr. Frodo, don't get short with me! Do you get Sirius Satelite Radio with those ears?

Leo.M
Hot or Not?

not... ELIZABETH HURLEY is hotter smile

ReverendMakashi
not... ELIZABETH HURLEY is hotter smile

Amen bretheren. Your into mature women aren't you?

Deus Ex

I only had one officer Mr. Keg..

Back off Barney, I've got a piece.

Want to race to the station, Sparky?

I know I was weaving, but I can't find the Honeycomb Hideout!

On the way to the station let's get a twelve pack.

You'll never get those cuffs on me...You Pussy!

Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

Hey, wasn't your daughter a pork queen?

How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.

I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

Yeah you can see my license and registration, officer, but could you hold my beer for a minute?

Sounds like you've had some experience. Here:

Leo.M
Amen bretheren. Your into mature women aren't you?

I'm done with women around my age (well almost)... they can only do so much in bed if you know what i mean. older women have move experience

Deus Ex
December 1, 1989.

That makes you 16 going on 17.

Older women can get into movies you can't.

lol

Leo.M
Originally posted by Deus Ex
December 1, 1989.

That makes you 16 going on 17.

Older women can get into movies you can't.

lol

boxed2 were did i say i wanted to be in movies? confused

Deus Ex
Point is, you're talking about how you want an older woman for experience. It's a bit amusing considering just how young you are. Most guys your age only want an older woman to say "Yes" so they can stay out until midnight.

Leo.M
I said I'm not all the way done with girls my age but do like older women... besides allot of my friends are older then me, so you can say I'm use to hang out with people that are older then me

Deus Ex
Whatever suits you. But I'd take advantage of the girls your age before you move on to the old hags. They have these things called "needs" and "wants", and don't even get me started on money. Back in high school, you could take a girl to a cheap sit down restraunt, or hang out at the mall. You get up there, and the woman wants a king's ransom at the drop of a hat.

Sorgo
Cop? Donut? Yep.

DarkC

One - way ticket. ^ laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
*sniff deeply* i smell bacon!!!

BornToRule
hi officer how much makes you forget this? whistle

Rogue Jedi
didnt i see you on cops?

DarkC
"Heeeeeeey, you one of those fellas from Candid Camera?"

Rogue Jedi
i like your gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.