Two New Elements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Two new additions to the periodic table of elements:

Element Name: WOMANIUM Symbol: WO

Atomic Weight: (don't even go there)

Physical properties: Generally soft and round in form. Boils at nothing and may freeze any time. Melts when treated properly. Very bitter if not used well.

Chemical properties: Very active. Highly unstable. Possesses strong affinity with gold, silver, platinum, and
precious stones. Violent when left alone. Able to absorb great amounts of exotic food. Turns slightly green when placed next to a better specimen.

Usage: Highly ornamental. An extremely good catalyst for dispersion of wealth. Probably the most powerful income reducing agent known.

Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Element Name: MANIUM Symbol: XY
Atomic Weight: (180 +/- 50)

Physical properties: Solid at room temperature, but gets bent out of shape easily. Fairly dense and sometimes flaky. Difficult to find a pure sample.

Due to rust, aging samples are unable to conduct electricity as easily as young samples.

Chemical properties: Attempts to bond with WO any chance it can get. Also tends to form strong bonds with itself. Becomes explosive when mixed with KD (Element: CHILDIUM) for prolonged period of time. Neutralize by saturating with alcohol.

Usage: None known. Possibly good methane source. Good samples are able to produce large quantities on command.

Caution: In the absence of WO, this element rapidly decomposes and begins to smell.

and thats it for today im bored of making new threads big grin enjoy all big grin

dave123
since no one else has..... laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
THAT IS SO TRUE!!!

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

nazgulinthedark
cool, wonder if my science teacher knows this yet...

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

no one replied!! no expression

BidMyBlood2Run
"Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands!" yes

lil bitchiness
''Caution: In the absence of WO, this element rapidly decomposes and begins to smell'' haha!

dave123
see, i bring back a thread and look what happens smile

burlyman
"Good samples are able to produce large quantities on command." wink

its us, the older generation of newbies.... it was reasonably qiuet around here before then

silver_tears
*tackles burly* laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
"Attempts to bond with WO any chance it can get. Also tends to form strong bonds with itself."

yes

silver_tears
eek! lol i forgot bout this one stick out tongue
I have tons of threads around here embarrasment

silver_tears
most are jokes if you care enough to dig stick out tongue

burlyman
you and tackle wink

silver_tears
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.