Tha's Why JP ain't got no time, fo' these games and stupid tests....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J_To_The_P
Looks like the P.I.M.P. is now GUARANTEED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!!!!!!

Okay, so last year I took the HSPA, (High School Proficency Assessment), which you have to pass to graduate, and if you fail Junior year, you get another shot in October of Senior year, and then one last shot in March of Senior year, or you get a card saying you were in school for 4 years, and come back until you pass it.

So anyway, he's the P.I.M.P.'s story...

I go to homeroom and I was suppost to get a pass for the Math HSPA Re-Test, cuz I passed the English, but not the Math, and I didn't, so my homeroom teacher told me I didn't get one.

So I think "Dammit, what a great way to start off the week.", then the bell rang, and I went to my first period Math class, and told my Math Teacher the deal, and she said go to Guidance, so I did, and the Secretary said "Your not on the list." as she checked it, so she went to the file cabinet and pulled out my test results, and she goes "You definately did fail.". So then she says, "Go to F-27, or F-29." and I go upstairs, and see the Head Of Guidance, and he asks who I am, and then goes, "Your not on the list." So I said, "I know, but I definately failed the Math part." THEN HE GOES, "Well, your Exempt, all you had to do was take it, so just go back to your 1st period class."

WOOOO!!!!!!!! I've NEVER been SO happy, I AM GUARANTEED MY DIPLOMA NOW, NO MORE HSPA TROUBLE, JUST GOTTA PASS EVERY CLASS THIS YEAR AND I'M FREE!

P.I.M.P. FO' LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

must_kill_Santa
Kool hun *hugs*

J_To_The_P
big grin big grin big grin big grin SO HAPPPPPY!

must_kill_Santa
*hugs again*
now we need to party

Tied Hiker
Good deal!

must_kill_Santa
i no

Tied Hiker
let's drink *slams shot and sets up a bunch of shots for everyone*

must_kill_Santa
*downs bout 10 shots and falls over*

badkittykitty
wow thats really awesome jp most be a load off your mind,congrats thats kool! wink big grin

Outbound
roface

~CanadianMoose~
Lots of 2003 threads.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
Lots of 2003 threads. i see what you're doing 131

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
i see what you're doing 131

Moi?

Mairuzu
nuffin

~CanadianMoose~
I see it with you too.

Outbound
Aww...trying to keep the old threads alive for a global to seepetpet

Well, by doing so you resort to doing the very thing you reported us for, hypocrites, so have fun and Im off to bed curlers

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound

Well, by doing so you resort to doing the very thing you reported us for, hypocrites, so have fun and Im off to bed curlers

That's a ****ing Rick Roland is I ever saw one.

Mairuzu

Well, by doing so you resort to doing the very thing you reported us for, hypocrites, so have fun and Im off to bed curlers night

~CanadianMoose~

Nah, not really. I am just enquiring as to why all those threads were bumped. The mods I talked to seemed to think it was ok for me to enquire. Seems logical since the entire 1st page was filled with 2003 threads for some reason. srug

Outbound
Every single thread eh? hmm Instead of maybe a pm or so? hmm Hmm seems odd to keep old pointless threads alive if you're complaining about having them here in the first place, eh?

~CanadianMoose~
Every single thread eh? hmm Instead of maybe a pm or so? hmm Hmm seems odd to keep old pointless threads alive if you're complaining about having them here in the first place, eh?

Oh, and the mods assured me that the reports of ME bumping the threads were ludicrous. All one has to do is go back and look. srug

Kram3r

I don't know about that. People don't like to be ****ing sensible.

=Tired Hiker=
I got busted for bumping a thread last month. They said that we are not allowed to bump threads for no reason. I did not argue, but I couldn't help but think, 'Isn't the fact that I wanted to bump a thread a reason?

Sometimes I hate this place and want to quit. But then who would I become? That's what scares me.

gefallen_engel
this is so weird

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I got busted for bumping a thread last month. They said that we are not allowed to bump threads for no reason. I did not argue, but I couldn't help but think, 'Isn't the fact that I wanted to bump a thread a reason?

Sometimes I hate this place and want to quit. But then who would I become? That's what scares me.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.