One of my idols

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
and can ne one be as so kind to go to this web site and post a attachment for me cause i dont know how and i doubt i can i would greatly apprcitae it thanks big grin

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/new/jaycshrug.jpg

ragesRemorse
is this what you wanted?

FallingBlue
god...thats gross man

ragesRemorse
he's not that big. i could look like that if i wanted to

DeNiro
HAHAHAHAHAAH LMFAO thats funny dude i know your type very good like a skinny kid waslike o yeah ur weak i really liked the kid after he was funny but ne way this is one of my idols i met him and he is a very cool bro in relal life and i am going to ask u guys to post one more thing for me or i will try it myself if i find out how to post a pic but thanks i apprecite it that u posted it for me buddy and also if u want to look like this all it takes is a long ass dedication in the gym hard work eating and deiting like crazy and 250,000 $ worths of steroids a year

Tex
Ewwww he looks hella grosssick

DeNiro
i wouldnt expect u to like that look tex i saw ur pic today and u r a pretty boy like me i bet but i am just the hard core bodybuilding type

ragesRemorse
250,000$ a year on illegal steroids? If this is the case i will retract my prior silent opinion that he is impressive.

DeNiro
can i just ask why u people think that is gross what about fat ass people that is gross but u dont judge them if u saw me in school walking u would prolly go look at that meat head or sumthing or oo he takes steroids but ne wayz i think that is awesome but ne way see those dumbells in his hands they r the 120's in non bodybuilder terms the 120 pound dumbells if he wanted to he could jump on a flat bench and rep them out 25 times that how insanly strong he is i can do the hundred pounds dumbells on falt bench for 4 but thats it

Tex
What the hell are those things on his neck?eek!

FallingBlue
i think overly muscular ppl look really ugly, not that I dont think fat ppl are ugly (of course I dont hate thses ppl, i just wouldnt want to look like either, personality is really what counts)

DeNiro
yeah they r called shoulders more notably as traps and rea and side dealts i got them but half as big only but ne way i got to ask u this rages u were actully serious when u said u could look like that if u wanted

LindsIsTightK
-shudders- Ugh he looks disgusting confused no expression

DeNiro
just imagine that half the population is over weight the moajority of the other half is normal and then like 1 percent of people r like this guy now that is impressive

Tex
I think Hannibal Lector would love to have lunch with himlaughing out loud

badkittykitty
amen blue,I totally agree!

DeNiro
just got a few things to say to me there is no such thing as overly muscular u can not be to muscular and also this guy isnt doing this for him he is doing this for money it is job and he has a awesome personality i met him he was the nicest guy but why cant u have both a body and a personality i mean i think a personailty is harder to get then a body

DeNiro
once i do my show i will then have a picture of me i can be proud of not to mention a picture that can be ona digitly camera so in may i will gureented have a pic for u guys and u can rate me i always like constuructive critaism

FallingBlue
I never said you cant have both, i was just saying hes ugly physically, im sure he's a pretty cool guy, most muscular ppl are

actually alot of bikers are really nice, it's amazing how different ppl are then what you think

ragesRemorse
no i wasnt serious when i said i could look like that if i wanted to. Although im sure if anyone had the passion and determination of a bodybuilder and devoted a portion of there life on it like these muscle men do they could look like that. Everyone has the potential. Especially if the guy tampered with illegal steroids. I think body building is an impressive, but i cant respect anyone who does steroids. Steroid use is just shamefull and goes against what body builders are about

DeNiro
well u can be impressed with me cause i am 100 percent allll nat-tur-ral and always will be. but yess what u said is very very true i couldnt agree more but one thing is unfourtunit that in today pro bodybuilding is all about steroids u cant be a pro without them plain and simple it is sad it should be all natrual i couldnt agree more but look even bak in arnolds day they did em it is sad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
all i gotta say steroids=small pen*s

DeNiro
omg a perfect example of this is a guy i know at my gym. he is the prez of hells angels biker gang. he is 285 pounds of pure muscel and has tattoos all over him all over him and a mo hock kinda deal and shit and i have talked to him for a half hour he is the nicest guy and thenices guy tot alk to but i have heard sotries of him that have been really creepy and some bad shit but till when he is being like he is to me he is relaly cool

ragesRemorse
yeah if you use steroids your illagitament. Im more about conditioning than body building though. Keeping every muscle in perfect harmony with each other. This is some hard shit to do. No one did it better than bruce lee, or atleast people that are well known.

not only does steroids give you a small wanker, as stated above but the most harmfull out of the bad full of negayives you contrive from steroids is heart disease, this means you cant have sex or even whack the weasle or you could could have a heart attack during both. How embarrasing would that be to be found dead with your pants down in a puddle of your own spluge with your small wanker in plain view

DeNiro
bruce lee had zero percent bodyfat that is unhealthy i mean he was actully ar zero percent at one time but ne way i got countless friends on sauce and they r just fine people u have been doing roids for many years so dont let roids be like this atomatic drug that will kill u and make ur penis small cause it doesnt in some cases yes but not all so i mean u just got to be around them to understand them fully

ragesRemorse
thats a myth about bruce lee having zero body fat. Doctors always said he was as healthy as possible. atleast on all the reasearch i've done on him thats what i found.

It may be true that steroids dont cause penis shrinkage in every case, but is the risk worth it? you do roids for a couple years and your gaurenteed liver damage, thats a fact. i'd rather have a smaller wanker than liver damage. but just because these muscle heads have small penises doesnt mean im gonna Fu*k with them.

DeNiro
hahaha naw if i got into a argument with one of them i would only feel safe in a armour truck then it would be a fair fight

ddenmortas
sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.