KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » One of my idols

One of my idols
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

One of my idols

and can ne one be as so kind to go to this web site and post a attachment for me cause i dont know how and i doubt i can i would greatly apprcitae it thanks big grin

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/new/jaycshrug.jpg

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

is this what you wanted?

Attachment: jaycshrug.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

god...thats gross man

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:30 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

he's not that big. i could look like that if i wanted to

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
he's not that big. i could look like that if i wanted to

HAHAHAHAHAAH LMFAO thats funny dude i know your type very good like a skinny kid waslike o yeah ur weak i really liked the kid after he was funny but ne way this is one of my idols i met him and he is a very cool bro in relal life and i am going to ask u guys to post one more thing for me or i will try it myself if i find out how to post a pic but thanks i apprecite it that u posted it for me buddy and also if u want to look like this all it takes is a long ass dedication in the gym hard work eating and deiting like crazy and 250,000 $ worths of steroids a year

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:38 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ewwww he looks hella grosssick

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:40 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i wouldnt expect u to like that look tex i saw ur pic today and u r a pretty boy like me i bet but i am just the hard core bodybuilding type

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx

250,000$ a year on illegal steroids? If this is the case i will retract my prior silent opinion that he is impressive.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:46 AM
DeNiro

can i just ask why u people think that is gross what about fat ass people that is gross but u dont judge them if u saw me in school walking u would prolly go look at that meat head or sumthing or oo he takes steroids but ne wayz i think that is awesome but ne way see those dumbells in his hands they r the 120's in non bodybuilder terms the 120 pound dumbells if he wanted to he could jump on a flat bench and rep them out 25 times that how insanly strong he is i can do the hundred pounds dumbells on falt bench for 4 but thats it

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:47 AM
Tex
Yumsz

What the hell are those things on his neck?eek!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:47 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

i think overly muscular ppl look really ugly, not that I dont think fat ppl are ugly (of course I dont hate thses ppl, i just wouldnt want to look like either, personality is really what counts)

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:49 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
250,000$ a year on illegal steroids? If this is the case i will retract my prior silent opinion that he is impressive.

yeah they r called shoulders more notably as traps and rea and side dealts i got them but half as big only but ne way i got to ask u this rages u were actully serious when u said u could look like that if u wanted

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:51 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

-shudders- Ugh he looks disgusting confused no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:53 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

just imagine that half the population is over weight the moajority of the other half is normal and then like 1 percent of people r like this guy now that is impressive

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:55 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I think Hannibal Lector would love to have lunch with himlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:55 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
i think overly muscular ppl look really ugly, not that I dont think fat ppl are ugly (of course I dont hate thses ppl, i just wouldnt want to look like either, personality is really what counts)
amen blue,I totally agree!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 03:58 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue

just got a few things to say to me there is no such thing as overly muscular u can not be to muscular and also this guy isnt doing this for him he is doing this for money it is job and he has a awesome personality i met him he was the nicest guy but why cant u have both a body and a personality i mean i think a personailty is harder to get then a body

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:01 AM
DeNiro

once i do my show i will then have a picture of me i can be proud of not to mention a picture that can be ona digitly camera so in may i will gureented have a pic for u guys and u can rate me i always like constuructive critaism

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:02 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

I never said you cant have both, i was just saying hes ugly physically, im sure he's a pretty cool guy, most muscular ppl are

actually alot of bikers are really nice, it's amazing how different ppl are then what you think

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx

no i wasnt serious when i said i could look like that if i wanted to. Although im sure if anyone had the passion and determination of a bodybuilder and devoted a portion of there life on it like these muscle men do they could look like that. Everyone has the potential. Especially if the guy tampered with illegal steroids. I think body building is an impressive, but i cant respect anyone who does steroids. Steroid use is just shamefull and goes against what body builders are about

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 04:06 AM