Concerning the hobbits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
"My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers, Bracegirdles, and Proudfoots...Today is my one-hundred and eleventieth birthday....Alas eleventy-one years is far too short a time to live amoung such excellent and admirable hobbits... I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."-Bilbo

"My dear Frodo. Hobbits really are amazing creatures. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you..."-Gandalf

Hypernova

fini
uhhh hypernova deary what is the point of this thread???............posting hobbit lines???????
cause if it is i'll fill up the page...........hehe

Arwenishott
i think these lines support the staement that hobbits are amazing creatures.

Hypernova
*had this all written out before life interrupted stick out tongue *

Thank you Arwenishott smile You are right. Those quotes were chosen because they do show how amazing hobbits are!

I don't think the hobbits have enough forum-time evil face and seeing that ROTK is about to come out we see the rise and rise of our fav hobbits namely Merry and Pippin, and Sam and Frodo *takes a deep breathe*

To borrow from Gandalf "hobbits really are amazing creatures" and I think they should be discussed more big grin

I do love Pippin and Merry (and no they are not just comic relief) rolling on floor laughing
And I absolutely love Sam for his dedication to Frodo... and of course Frodo himself

I don't really want to pose a question... but just leave it as a thread "concerning the hobbits" smile

Hypernova

Hypernova
Will link rather than post this one... Could be a SPOILER!!

Scouring of the Shire

Maikahyandowen
Hobbits rock.
"what about breakfast?"
"you've already had it."
"we've had ONE yes, but what about SECOND breakfast?"
rolling on floor laughing eek! doctor ninja

hobbit_lover
"even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

"Oh sam"

and...

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam:I know, It's all wrong. By rights we shouldnt even be here. But we are. Its like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened.
But in the end its only a passing thing. This shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you. that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didnt.
They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And its worth fighting for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.