frodo 's 9 fingers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mirkwood#2queen
has anyone heard about his 9 fingers ?

Cowboyography
i think this thread should be deleted as its a spoiler in itself!!!

Joseph_Kerr
Yes definitely should be deleted.

Arwenishott
so wut.............anyy tru fan would have read the books, and would already know...wut do u mean by heard about it? do u mean have u heard that in the book or do u mean have u heard wut they're gonna do inn the movies to show it?

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes..should be deleted or at least put in a spoiler like thing so no others could see and DEFINETLY should of been headed "warning: spoiler"

in other words...it should be deleted cuz its giving away the movie!!

i have the return of the king book, so im anxiously reading it, and finding out what is going to happen, i am so excited to see what all happens, and so far...its very very good! i am basically at minras triuth (ah didnt spell it right) with gandalf and pippin, gandalf just left, while pippin was just at the stable checking upon shadow fax, lmao! thats the best way i can describe on what part im on, i forgot what page, but im sure you know what im talking about, i havent gotten too far in the book yet, but ive been reading it! ahh the excitement just builds more and more!

Hypernova
Do you have a pic, mirkwood#2queen, of the 9 fingers? big grin

Does Ush or someone have the power to insert Spoiler in the Subject/Heading? *curious*

mirkwood#2queen
i dont care what ya'll say

nemo
might have spoiled it for OrliNElijahsGrl, she haven't reach that part yet.
any movie fan who haven't read the book and stray in here might get a surprise.
a great ending , though, don't you think?
took me totally by surprise.

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah it did kinda spoil it for me because i havent gotten to that part yet, but i did hear alot about the whole frodo getting his finger bite off by gollum so i pretty much knew that it was gonna happen, but id love to read it and watch it for myself thank you!!

And you can..."not care what we say" but, that is why there is a post made like Attention: Posting Spoilers, which states how to post spoilers

Maikahyandowen
it's just a finger. telling what happened AFTER he lost it would be a spoiler, though. sam made a song about it i think.
rolling on floor laughing ninja ninja What the f**k?

OrliNElijahsGrl
doesnt matter...read the rules.

Ending my post now with a HAPPY NATIONAL LEGOLAS DAY!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO

nazgulinthedark
blink

OrliNElijahsGrl
zorro legolas zorro

hahahaa

ilvorlandobloom
has anyone seen the cartoon lotr? theres a song in it and it goes like "Frodo of the 9 fingers and the ring of doom..."
yeah... it just reminded me of that...happy
yay, happy LEGOLAS DAY!! i was just looking at the Orlando Bloom Files and it said it was Legolas Day 2day and i was all excited... big grin
aw, but it wont be Legolas Day for long cuz its 11:40 pm right now.. sad

Exa
Yes I saw the cartoon lotr... ugly... didnt like it.
I think the idea is great... Im so lookin forward to seein that scene in the film big grin

Camellia
If they bother to put it in.....

I hope they do though - it's just too important to leave out.....!

Sifer
Cartoon ugly? Do you know how ahead of it's time it was? Cost a fortune to make it.

Exa
Maybe it was
but I simply didnt like it... I always have to think of that ugly Balrog. ugh.

Zellwanab
hahahaa poor frodo!!gets his finger bitten off by gollum..yea..thats gonna be great lol

Maikahyandowen
nice spoiler there, Exa.
confused rolling on floor laughing What the f**k? ninja

Exa
Hm? Spoiler? Where? *already a bit tired*

Maikahyandowen
neeeeever mind.
roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing blink What the f**k? sleep

Exa
ok

Venom31096
i liked that part of the book, very good, well written, and i think it was an appropriate end to gollum, or should i have not said that.

Maikahyandowen
i dont' care anymore................. yeah that was the way for him to go, all things considered.
rolling on floor laughing laughing eek! smile ninja What the f**k? sleep

Exa
Yes, definitely.

Maikahyandowen
why doesn't frodo or bilbo ever call the ring their precious?
rolling on floor laughing confused eek! ninja shifty What the f**k?

Venom31096
Bilbo did call the ring his precious, in the first book/movie. When he has to give it to frodo and he doesnt want to and gandalf is forcing him too.

Maikahyandowen
ah. i c.

Some mornings it just isn't worth chewing through the leather straps.
rolling on floor laughing devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.