Hello everyone!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH LORAC
Hi to all !! I am a big fan of the films but havn't looked at any of the expanded universe stuff (i plan to though). You guys on the forum know your stuff, so i hope I'm not going to seem like to much of a novice.

Anyway back to the forum, and may the force be with you always.

ratcat
Welcome DARTH LORAC, no worries. That's an interesting name, where does it come from?

yerssot
HI!!!!
Great to have a new kid in town!

Texas
Hi Darth Lorac, welcome to the board, these people sure do know their stuff, dont worry, I'm a novice too and their nice to me, most of the time big grin

Ushgarak
Oooh! Another friend. Lovely. Try not to be too intimidated; we tend to get confused by those who think we are 'experts'...

Feel free to post anywhere, and all opinions are welcome.

DARTH LORAC
Thanks for the welcome. The name Lorac comes from a fantasy novel I read many, many years ago. I cannot remember which one it was though, I think it was from one of the Dragonlance novels. I thought it would be a cool name for a Sith Lord.

What part of Kent are you from RC? Also what part of Essex are you from Ushgarak?

Gundark
Welcome, Lorac ! Cool name. Hang around....we're only slightly demented. cool

Ushgarak
Chelmsford

Scribble
Welcome, enjoy the forums please

Wonder Man
Hi. Did you ever see I love you to death with River Phoenix. It was pretty funny.

Life_Voice
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.