Anyone else having issues?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
queeq/Dim, feel free to move this to Support, I'm posting as it is the first time I've managed to get this far in an hour of attempts.

Love the new place, but I am consistatly getting a Database error that appears to be linked to my account. It only happens when I try and login or do anything with my account.

I have mailed Raz, but it may take a while to fix. Fellow Mods, please watch my Forums until Raz can sort out the issues I am having.

Thanks Guys!

Ushgarak
Sorry, everything is still fine for me, except:

a. thew non-loading graphics all around

b. the duplicate topics from the incomplete merging of the old places

c. the open JC

queeq
It crashed the first time I opened it but it seems to work fine now.

Pikachu
Trust you to be the awkward one!

queeq
Ahhh, look at that. Pika has returned, how nice. Good to have you around.

R.C
Well, looks like Registrations are working now and as my original account is screwy, here I am with a nice new account.

Now if I could juts get Raz to make this account Moderator of my old mod forums then I'd really be back in business...

finti
oh i didnt see this post RC, it answere another post of mine. embarrasment

Raz
Hey guys,

Sorry about the problems that you're facing but I'm trying to sort them out as fast as I can. I'm going to sort out the problems that RC is facing when I get back home. If you're having any problems or suggestions then please post them in this thread which I'll make sure I check daily.

Regards,
Raz

PS. If you prefer the old black style then you can select it in your profile under options. The forum also supports local time so input your offset from GMT into your profile and all posts shown to you will be at your local time.

R.C
No problem Raz, now you have neabled Registration I'm in on the new account. We can work something out with it laters.

If you're gonna add the mods back on though, can you use this account and not my proper one. wink

Ushgarak
I assume, Raz\, that the mods have disappeared because you merged the UBB threads into the EZboard ones, and not the other way around? Because before the mods were still there on the UBB forums but not the EZboard ones; Edna and myself still mod the Welcome forum because there was no EZboard equivalent.

queeq
I think Raz was not very satisfied with the way we modded and this is his way of getting rid of us. big grin

R.C
And they said that I was paraniod... laughing out loud

I'm sure Raz will sort it all out soon, it ain't like dustin' crops boy... laughing out loud

finti
ah finally a "clue" , Paranoid rock on big grin cool
"Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time"
- Mighty ol`Black Sabbath evil face

phinney6
the mighty raz will solve all

R.C
Just wish he wasn't so busy right now...

phinney6
he is so busy

R.C
Yep, I know he's devoting as much time as he can to solving the issues though. smile

phinney6
RAZ the mightiest

queeq
Poor RC, only a member now.

phinney6
RC i have more power get on your hand and knees and bark.......little member

queeq
Careful now, phinney. Do not underestimate the Ratcat or suffer the same fate you might.

phinney6
but together we cant kill the RC and rule together master a apprentice

Gundark
Frack ! I changed the color but forgot to change my title.....this thing looks like the console on the Falcon....

queeq
Yes, you have to think a little now. laughing out loud

Anyway, phinney, we should let him live a little longer I think.

Gundark
Okay, Raz....after you've posted a reply, can we have the screen go back to the list of topics instead of showing our post ?

phinney6
ok, your lucky RC

queeq
He is now.

And yes, I hate going back to my last post too.

phinney6
and I HATE when the KMC e-mails me when someone has replied to a thread that i contibutaed

queeq
Yes you mentioned something like that before.

phinney6
jeck the 5 thousadn thread

queeq
What I said.

phinney6
Queeq is the best!!! HE RULES he is God

finti
"what if God was one of us?" scary stuff ,you broken the first commandment there phinney6

phinney6
just a stranger on the bus, Sorry God i apologize

R.C
I think queeq will be more offended than God... laughing out loud

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Uuhmmmm... yes. There are some boundaries IIII don't even cross. laughing out loud

R.C
Now I find THAT hard to believe.

finti
Is it so hard to belive THAT. big grin cool

queeq
That is why I am the Master and you mere plebejans. evil face

Gundark
whining will get us nowhere with Raz. (runs off to make cupcakes)

queeq
Hey, but the cupcakes will. Come back!

R.C
Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes..... Yummy.

queeq
See! It's already working on RC.

R.C
Three things work on me. Cupcakes, short skirts &long legs and pizza. Any one of them and I'll do most things you ask.... laughing out loud

queeq
Is that you asking me to serve you cupcake-pizza in a short skirt? eek!

R.C
Nah, your legs aren't long enough... laughing out loud

queeq
BOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO.

R.C
But you DO cry like a girl...

queeq
There you go. laughing out loud

Gundark
RC only likes long legs cause he's got the shortest ones around here. POW ! (Sorry, dear.....couldn't hold that one in ! )

phinney6
I am the only one that has 3 legs

Ushgarak
A left leg, a right leg, and a final... no, that doesn't work quite as well as I had hoped...

phinney6
yup your right it is my pencil

Gundark
Well we know you're not using that pencil for homework, phin. Unless you're taking summer classes.

phinney6
Wrong i just happen to have this BIG pencil in my pocket

R.C
Yes, quite.....

Edna_witch
Ooh Phinney is that a pencilin your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Ushgarak
I bet you could have done if you'd TRIED...

Edna_witch
Oh I tried! I just couldn't do it! I didn't have the power!

Ushgarak
Poor weak Witch...

Gundark
Remember, phin...it's all fun and games until somebody gets their eye poked out with a pencil.

queeq
No poking with that thing in here please. Keep it civilised. big grin

phinney6
poke poke poke

Gundark
Hi, baby.http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/love/malelovies.gif

phinney6
Hi MASTER QUEEQ

queeq
*kisses Gundy passionately in the neck*
Hi, darlin'.

*hug Phins*
Hi Pal, how the Course in Torture going?

Gundark
I bought him a whole set of blunt instruments for his birthday. He will be so excited !!!!

queeq
I bet he will. http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/evil/BORG3.gif

How's the Sith accelerated aging going?

phinney6
I have stopped it. Speaking of birthday's My birthday is September 3rd......not to far away, and you have got to get me something because i am 12.

finti
You are 12 going on teenager right? Condoms will do fine then evil face

phinney6
Yes it will be fine...LOL

Ushgarak
Blimey, our Phin is growing up... sob...

queeq
I'll give him some Transformers first. evil face

finti
Just as long as they transform into girls. evil face evil face
"Transformers, more than meets the eye"!!!!!

jedi212guy
You guys are messed up. The kid's 12, for goodness sake! eek!

Ushgarak
I still could not work out the two top evil ones, the tape-recorder-into-robot and gun-into-robot. Scale problems there, surely? Looking at the toys that was either a minute ronot or a MASSIVE handgun...

Turning into girls would have certainly increased the sales.l..

Texas
So I take it Phinney will be turning 22(forum age)? I sense STRIPPERS!!!!!!!!! eek!

queeq
I think they are for you then? wink

phinney6
Yes.....22 (forum age) So master queeq what did you get me? I think Gundy got me some really blunt insruments

queeq
You're still alive right? Quite the present, I'd say. evil face

Gundark
I didn't know 22 was the forum age......Tex, you must stop reading the fine print on your contract, you'll go blind.

finti
No there are other things he does that`ll make him blind. big grin laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah. quit sitting too close to the monitor.

phinney6
I am going to be 13 (Forum age is 12) So gundy what did you get me.

Gundark
The episode II script.

phinney6
YYYYEEEEAAAHHHHHHH!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Who got me the very blunt tools to torture people with

Ushgarak
Phin, do you mean your FORMER age is 12? Because you said the other day your presented forum age was early 20s.

Texas
The only thing Phin deserves for his birthday is a good hard spanking, and I don't mean the good kind evil face

Ushgarak
So just a hard spanking, then? Are you volunteering to be the spanker?

Texas
No, we'll let Gundy do it, being his mother and all.........

finti
Well nice to have known you Texas cause you are SOOOO dead. "He is al yours Gundy the hunter." big grin

queeq
*charges his tommy blaster and hands it to Gundy*

For a rare and wonderful occasion like this I'll let you use my gun. evil face

Ushgarak
I think a twist at this point; she should shoot Quieeq.

jedi212guy
All Texans deserve to die... big grin big grin big grin j/k!!!!

Texas
HA! I'd like to see you try to kill a Texan! He'd shoot you with his revolver, tip his Stetson hat, hop into his Cadillac and head for his ranch before your body hit the floor! big grin ...I understand your jealously jedi212 guy, If I wasn't Texan, I'd be bitter too!....j/k big grin big grin wink

R.C
*Slices of Texas's head with lightsabre.*

Boy, I have been wanting to do THAt for sooooooo long!

Texas
*Picks up severed head, throws it at RC's fat ankels* RC trips over sexy head and falls face down into Gungan poo! stick out tongue *Walks over to RC, picks up head, screws it back on* "Dont mess with Texas, punk!!" big grin

queeq
Tommy blasters don't work on me. Only Gundy. big grin

phinney6
I have stopped the aging thin with this new wrinkle cream....I am now 12 years old in forum age and in regular age.

R.C
Hmmm, time for queeq to do his thing I hope...

AND I DO NOT HAVE FAT ANKLES!!!!! sad

Texas
Oh RC, I was only kidding, I'm sure you have little, tiny, bony ankles laughing out loud But please don't do anything more to me! These past few days I have had my tongue cut off by Phinney, I was given the 'mummy treatment' by Gundy, I had my ass branded by iron lips, and now my head has been cut off. My medical insurance premiums are gonna go through the roof because of you people sad , sometimes I dont feel loved around here *sobs* sad sad

R.C
Gundy's mummy treatment, ah, yes, I remember it well.... wink

queeq
We wouldn't treat you like that if we didn't WUV ya, Tex. big grin

Dim
and on that wuvie note I'm closing this topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.