morpheus DIES?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
so i think he dies in REV, because the reviewers said that some main character dies in the middle of the movie, its probably him, but then again im just guessing sad

Plasma
not convinced, it would be obvious that the orcale will suffer a fate in this film, but i think that killing one of the three main MAIN characters is a bit under th wachowskis, unless it is done in a very specific way, that it is not done just to shock!

mindbugaling
i think i could see him dying, maybe niobes little boyfriend? shifty

droopy1592
Well, if the trilogy is about birth (becoming NEO) life (walking the path) and death (doing what he is meant to do) then it must be NEO that dies in some way or another.

icansee
M does not die he said it himself.

husky321
Keanu said in an interview a while back that the third movie could be called the Matrix Resurrection. I think one of the main characters will die but maybe they come back to life like in the previous two movies. That would suck though. I mean, how many people can die and be brought back to life. I don't think Neo will die, like somebody said a while back that would be too cliche.

burlyman
neo has already been resurected, now he has to ascend up to heaven...
~(starting to understand the mind of sifer)~

Smithofe3
I think Seraph will die.

husky321
I hope so! He nearly ruined reloaded with the worst line in movie history''You do not truly know someone until you fight them'' I had to laugh at how stupid that line was when i saw it in theaters.

forumcrew
seraphs purpose is to protect that which matters most, which is the future not the oracle.. being why he goes with trin and morph rather then staying with the oracle.. i believe he will die saving them similar to the key maker dying to help neo and morph.. but seraph will kick plenty of ass before he does

Crash_Overload
In Reloaded it says "The Path of THE ONE ends at the source" Only THE ONE will die, not Neo, just THE ONE.

Verity
So maybe Niobe's belief that, Neo is not the one is true to you? Perhaps it's just the prophecy that was misinterpreted...

husky321
Neo is the ONE. The architect and the oracle told him so. The oracle also told Trinity that she would fall in love with the ONE. So if NEO is not the ONE is trinity going to ditch him and fall in love with the new ONE?

Verity
I agree...Niobe believes in Neo...not the "one" because she doesn't see the prophecy as being as accurate as it was believed to be by Morpheus. But Neo definitely has saviour qualities in him that pertain to a "one"!

rysdigital
ontopic, who cares about morpheus, we want the superbrawl stick out tongue

JediHDM
i care about morpheus, but i am easily pacified...just show me the entire superbrawl NOW, and i will go quietly into the night...

The Omega

JediHDM
wait, we have a trinity of characters, and two of the three have died and been brought back to life...perhaps Morph dies and is also brought back to life, and he have our "Trinity", which ascend...

forumcrew
that would be cool.. but it is almost over doing it.. it would be ruin death if so many peple come back it takes the hole scaryness out of it like oh shit they might die.. instead ull be liek oh shit they might need reviving

JediHDM
but if its not real...

tshirt
Ghost is a main character? Hamm? Get real, they are not main characters.

Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, Smith are the main characters. Everyone else is a supporting character. Niobe, The Oracle, Mero., Locke, etc. supporting characters. You may like them or not, but they are not main characters.

My guess, at least two of them die.
The easy one - Smith.
The hard one - Morpheus.
THe Dark Horse - "The One" dies, but Neo lives. (The two get split, Neo losses his powers but his body live.)

Korri
if Neo dies i will be sad...forever sad

mindbugaling
yeah... we know... no

Korri
sadness

priestjim
If I take you to see Keanu after you see Revos and if Neo dies, will you be happy?

Korri
very smile

priestjim
OK I'll try to arrange something mobile smile

Korri
big grin *hugs & cookies*

priestjim
Seriously though, I wish I could really arrange something...I would like to meet him too smile eek!

Korri
huh? oh different ok angel

coolboarder98
I have a wacky idea; how about everyone of us just finds something to keep us busy for the next 12 days, 18 hours, 56 minutes and stop trying to figure out the plot behind revolutions! There! Enough! Stop doing it! Step away from your computer! I mean it! Don't make me come through this screen!

forumcrew
or we could just talk about other stuff.. weve about beat every theory into the dirst.. but its still fun cause every now and then we think of another small detail to add

EyeMakeMovies
lol it'll be smith that dies halfway through.. the movie is really only half as long as advertised.... no i'm j/k...

mindbugaling
i agree, sorry bout the thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
I LOVE UR SIGNATURE!!! i have been looking for that picture for ages to make my signature sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.