How long does it take on Kmc ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
to stop considering someone new ? For me it's 2 months.

LanceWindu
Never, when someone's new you should just consider them a member and get over it, not call them a n00bie...

DeNiro
a always said that a newbie that turns into a regular is someone i remember the name of like if two newbies join and one talks to me and starts posting and i remember that person i consider them like not a newbie really but people that joined this month r newbies but they r members so they deserve just as much respect as say raz or backfire etc...

Captain REX
I never really think of it. n00bs for me would be under 25 posts, which is when you can post links. I think.

Lord Soth
As long as you know what you're talking about, and you're passionate in telling it, you're never new. It's like you've been a part of it the whole time big grin

BackFire
1 year

slayer
abot 200 posts.

Tex
Yup, what BF said, about a year.

Lord Soth
Oh sure, just shoot down the 4-monther

big grin big grin big grin

slayer
hpow am i shooting u down?

crazy_c
So im a newbie?

yerssot
around a year or everyone who signed up after me

thorncrawler
until you feel welcome, i've been here a month, exactily and i feel welcome

wicker_man
To be perfectly honest i've been to a couple of forums (and online games for that matter) be it as member and as a guest and often (not all the time) you get the feeling that you are a nOOb which can often make you feel alienated from the other more established members,but from personal experience and comparison that is certainley not the case for a newly registered user coming to the KMC forums both KMC admin and fellow members make new members welcome and not once have i read a post critiscising a new member for that exact reason. The reason behind this could be down to the simple fact that KMC has over 13,000 members and each day more members are joining plus the large majority that join are recurring members,pluswe were all nOObs one time,so we were all in the same boat. Thats just my opinion smile

cermiestar
so i'm still a newbie!???? Yay!
*runs around hyper*

yerssot
*pats on head*
you're very newbie wink

thorncrawler
if she's very newbie what am i?

yerssot
hopeless? stick out tongue

thorncrawler
thanks

yerssot
I'm here to help big grin

thorncrawler
yeah i can see that on the bunnies thred

yerssot
yeah, I'm helping lara out there smile

silver_tears
since when wink

must_kill_Santa
stick out tongue

badkittykitty
i would have thought about 6 months

yerssot
oh, and I deceive too big grin

GambitEVOFan1
sad aw im a newbie,bummer

The Force
well, when that person starts to post regularly, there not new. That's what i think

GambitEVOFan1
well iv almost been here for 4 months! eek!

yerssot
you're definitly a n00b stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
eek! What if i sleep with everyone on the forums?!Will i still be a noob?

yerssot
*checks gambitevofan1's gender in profile*
it might work big grin

GambitEVOFan1
big grin blink thats alota ppl....i better get started roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
we'll be waiting then

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud

Lord_Andres
and what I'm I?

DeNiro
lord andres to me isnt a newbie ne more because i read alot of his posts and remember him but u r a newbie sorta uve only been here two months i am coming up on 5 so i am also a newbie i would say

GambitEVOFan1
blink but hes only been a member since september

Hegemon875
I've only been here about 3 months but I almost have 700 posts.

GambitEVOFan1
Im not sure how many posts i have confused

Hegemon875
You have over 2000

GambitEVOFan1
huh really?! Cool! happy

DeNiro
ive been here for five months and i have like 3751 posts and silver has been here for like five months also and she has over 10,000 i think but i am the top thread poster with 420 sumthing so i am not a newbie with posting threads

DeNiro
i still consider myself a newbie i agree with backfire i say a year is when u r not a newbie ne more

The Force
eek! my dreams have come true rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.