KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How long does it take on Kmc ?

How long does it take on Kmc ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

How long does it take on Kmc ?

to stop considering someone new ? For me it's 2 months.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:48 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Never, when someone's new you should just consider them a member and get over it, not call them a n00bie...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:49 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

a always said that a newbie that turns into a regular is someone i remember the name of like if two newbies join and one talks to me and starts posting and i remember that person i consider them like not a newbie really but people that joined this month r newbies but they r members so they deserve just as much respect as say raz or backfire etc...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I never really think of it. n00bs for me would be under 25 posts, which is when you can post links. I think.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

As long as you know what you're talking about, and you're passionate in telling it, you're never new. It's like you've been a part of it the whole time big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:00 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

1 year

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

abot 200 posts.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:39 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, what BF said, about a year.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:40 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Oh sure, just shoot down the 4-monther

big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:43 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

hpow am i shooting u down?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:45 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

So im a newbie?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:25 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

around a year or everyone who signed up after me

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:36 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

until you feel welcome, i've been here a month, exactily and i feel welcome

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:39 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

To be perfectly honest i've been to a couple of forums (and online games for that matter) be it as member and as a guest and often (not all the time) you get the feeling that you are a nOOb which can often make you feel alienated from the other more established members,but from personal experience and comparison that is certainley not the case for a newly registered user coming to the KMC forums both KMC admin and fellow members make new members welcome and not once have i read a post critiscising a new member for that exact reason. The reason behind this could be down to the simple fact that KMC has over 13,000 members and each day more members are joining plus the large majority that join are recurring members,pluswe were all nOObs one time,so we were all in the same boat. Thats just my opinion smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:47 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
1 year

so i'm still a newbie!???? Yay!
*runs around hyper*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:00 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*pats on head*
you're very newbie wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:01 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

if she's very newbie what am i?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:02 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hopeless? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:05 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

thanks

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:08 AM
yerssot

I'm here to help big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:10 AM