what did u do for halloween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
tell ur stories of the night did u trick out treat have run ins with cops pull pranks vadalize or what i already posted a thread about what i did so here is where post about what u did

ChinaNiki
found myself unexpectedly babysitting for one of the other teacher's kids. definitely not what i had planned. it was supposed to be for one hour and a half max, but ended up being five and half hours. so Halloween basically sucked.

Cemetry Slut
I dressed up like a witch with black lipstick on smile

ragesRemorse
i just woke up. second halloween i've slept through.

pablo007
Umm I went to this fancy ass dance

Captain REX
Holy sh**! eek!

I dressed up as an Agent from the Matrix, got a lot of candy, came back home while being pelted by a storm that just started (good thing too, Matrix Revolutions Smith impression! Freaked out my friend! big grin ) and now I'm sitting here on my ass at almost 1 AM...

BingaBonga
We're still doin stuff right now... we've been streakin, trick or treatin in the ghetto, lol, or the "mini ghetto", we've watched psycho, yum... eye candy, and we watched another movie that i already forgot, but psycho rules i luv viggo... and no, guys u can't come and watch wink

Cemetry Slut
I don't get it how come Americans celebrate more than us English? My country is sad

ragesRemorse
My fiance lives in england. She has never even been trick-or-treating. She says the same goes for most of her friends. Theres your problem no ONE endulges in celebration, or atleast not to the extreme perfection us americans do. Theres four things Americans love. there are four things americans live for. Thats hollywood, being told what to do and like, celebration and worship of pointless holidays, there would be nothing wrong with the worshiping of a belief, but we worship things because other people do,and we get stuff. Last but not least. The fourth thing americans love and live for is HOT-DOGS. no one loves there hot-dogs quite like us americans

ChinaNiki
man, you're making my hungry and i don't know that a decent hot dog exists in Jinan

cermiestar
i went to a halloween ball with all my freinds and my boyfriend and then we wandered back to my boyfs house at about 2 am and ran around like loons....fun!

Treehuggerjanie
at about 10 pm i sat in my room with my candles doing spells and shit cos it was the perfect night for it!

ragesRemorse
i'll send you some ball park hot dogs china smile as for me im gonna go to the hot-dog shoppe and get me a chedder chilly hot-dog now smilesmile

The japanese eat hot dogs? thats pretty cool. I thought they had a big thing about keeping there body pure, guess if they eat hot-dogs that goes out the window LOL

Treehuggerjanie
haha!

ragesRemorse
so treehugger wanna cast some spells for me? i know some people who could do with some curses.

Treehuggerjanie
me is a witch and a goth so happily.

must_kill_Santa
stick out tongue me too hun stick out tongue
i chased trick or treaters

ragesRemorse
really! thats cool beans. i tried being a warlock but i couldnt get the rabbit to come out of the hat. and goth people have a horrible sterotype. I mean they say there evil devil worshiping people. Now in all fairness, i've only known 2 goth's who actually performed in ritualistic sacrifices LOL im playin around it was only one. goth peeps are cool.

Cemetry Slut
ohhh k i love americans hot dogs big grin they really nice too i been america 4times smile

must_kill_Santa
yes we are and were not Satan worshippers

must_kill_Santa
yes we are and were not Satan worshippers but we do do witchcraft

ragesRemorse
i know Goths are not satan worshipers. it is just a sterotype inspired by fear when people choose to be different. I just be bein silly in an ignorant sort of way. However just to make a statement to be annoying years ago people that are considered to be gothic practiced beliefs that mirror the basic message of satanism. I love using ignorance to express sarcastic silly-ness

must_kill_Santa
ok then well we are different and we are kool

ragesRemorse
well most of you wink

must_kill_Santa
stick out tongue

StefMan
uhm...I dressed up like Eric (from Killing Zoe, the french bank robber) and uhm...my bro's uncle gave me some pure xtc evil face it was really chill out smile better than the shitty xtc that is out here (there is speed in the pills)

and uhm...yeah, I got really wasted laughing

-{wack_morris}-
what did u do for halloween

diegocala
Speak for yourself eek! evil face

BingaBonga
no offense but satan worshippers just plain scare me... sad

metal face
drink and have wild animal sex

Tired Hiker
I dressed up as THE ICE DEMON and partied at my buddies house with a bunch of his female stripper friends.

nazgulinthedark
I went out as a cambell's tomato soup can with my friend, and see our P.E. coach lives in my neiborhood, so we went to her house like 10 times begging for candy, and she treatened to make us run laps at school if we came again

BOPRecruit 16
watched horror movies and got hella sugar high.

worldindustries
sat on my ass and watched tv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.