KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » what did u do for halloween

what did u do for halloween
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

what did u do for halloween

tell ur stories of the night did u trick out treat have run ins with cops pull pranks vadalize or what i already posted a thread about what i did so here is where post about what u did

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 05:58 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

found myself unexpectedly babysitting for one of the other teacher's kids. definitely not what i had planned. it was supposed to be for one hour and a half max, but ended up being five and half hours. so Halloween basically sucked.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 06:05 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dressed up like a witch with black lipstick on smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:18 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i just woke up. second halloween i've slept through.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Umm I went to this fancy ass dance

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:34 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i just woke up. second halloween i've slept through.

Holy sh**! eek!

I dressed up as an Agent from the Matrix, got a lot of candy, came back home while being pelted by a storm that just started (good thing too, Matrix Revolutions Smith impression! Freaked out my friend! big grin ) and now I'm sitting here on my ass at almost 1 AM...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

We're still doin stuff right now... we've been streakin, trick or treatin in the ghetto, lol, or the "mini ghetto", we've watched psycho, yum... eye candy, and we watched another movie that i already forgot, but psycho rules i luv viggo... and no, guys u can't come and watch wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:49 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get it how come Americans celebrate more than us English? My country is sad

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:15 AM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

My fiance lives in england. She has never even been trick-or-treating. She says the same goes for most of her friends. Theres your problem no ONE endulges in celebration, or atleast not to the extreme perfection us americans do. Theres four things Americans love. there are four things americans live for. Thats hollywood, being told what to do and like, celebration and worship of pointless holidays, there would be nothing wrong with the worshiping of a belief, but we worship things because other people do,and we get stuff. Last but not least. The fourth thing americans love and live for is HOT-DOGS. no one loves there hot-dogs quite like us americans

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 1st, 2003 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

man, you're making my hungry and i don't know that a decent hot dog exists in Jinan

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 12:01 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i went to a halloween ball with all my freinds and my boyfriend and then we wandered back to my boyfs house at about 2 am and ran around like loons....fun!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 12:28 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

at about 10 pm i sat in my room with my candles doing spells and shit cos it was the perfect night for it!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:47 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i'll send you some ball park hot dogs china smile as for me im gonna go to the hot-dog shoppe and get me a chedder chilly hot-dog now smilesmile

The japanese eat hot dogs? thats pretty cool. I thought they had a big thing about keeping there body pure, guess if they eat hot-dogs that goes out the window LOL

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:50 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

haha!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:52 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

so treehugger wanna cast some spells for me? i know some people who could do with some curses.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:03 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

me is a witch and a goth so happily.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:05 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

stick out tongue me too hun stick out tongue
i chased trick or treaters

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:09 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

really! thats cool beans. i tried being a warlock but i couldnt get the rabbit to come out of the hat. and goth people have a horrible sterotype. I mean they say there evil devil worshiping people. Now in all fairness, i've only known 2 goth's who actually performed in ritualistic sacrifices LOL im playin around it was only one. goth peeps are cool.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:09 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
My fiance lives in england. She has never even been trick-or-treating. She says the same goes for most of her friends. Theres your problem no ONE endulges in celebration, or atleast not to the extreme perfection us americans do. Theres four things Americans love. there are four things americans live for. Thats hollywood, being told what to do and like, celebration and worship of pointless holidays, there would be nothing wrong with the worshiping of a belief, but we worship things because other people do,and we get stuff. Last but not least. The fourth thing americans love and live for is HOT-DOGS. no one loves there hot-dogs quite like us americans

ohhh k i love americans hot dogs big grin they really nice too i been america 4times smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:23 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yes we are and were not Satan worshippers

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:23 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote