24 Hours to go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
A rhetorical statement! WHO DOESN't KNOW THIS?!?! big grin

DJCool976
I know it, I know it. I bought 5 tickets last night for the 7:10 p.m. showing tomorrow night. I would go sooner if I didn't have to work to pay for the tickets. My friends owe me. cool

BingaBonga
i can't wait! woot! go matrix, i think the name sounds awesome, matrix.. revolutions *gets shivers*

JKozzy
big grin!!!!!!!!

tshirt
And the reviews are mostly bad.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/TheMatrixRevolutions-10000557/

Averaging 6.3 out of 10. Currently 9 out of 15 reviews were disappointed in the movie.

69erSteiner
i dont care about reviews, but i do care about 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, when i go see it for myself

DidjitalAnomaly
*sigh*
Im quite hesitated its going to be tomorrow in where i live rite now.. i did not get any confirmation about the dates from the local theatres...........

julibug
Reviews?!? We don't need no stinkin' reviews!!!!!

JediHDM
julibug> ditto

reviews are for the mindless masses, who like movies where it is two non-stop hours of action, the hero gets the woman, never gets touched, and lives to fight another day, with no plot, no substance, and DEFINITELY no philosophy..

badkittykitty
I swear I didnt know,wow

forumcrew
if u need a review you have no opinions if you have no opinions of your own.. your worthless

sith_darth_jay
the reviews are just like spoiler... why read them?

anyway....just 0ne day yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

btw, i wacth reloaded like three times this weekend, and i'm repalying enter the matrix....i can't wait

JediHDM
im watching Matrix every day on TBS to get in the "mood"...

69erSteiner
ive been watching tbs too...the quick cuts of the neo smith fight look amazing...plus the clip they showed on mtv, making the movie was equally nice...looks like they went back to the first matrix on some of their fight scenes

JediHDM
yeah, i dont care if people talk during the movie, cause im repeating the lines anyway (memorization rules!!!) but every time a commercial comes on im like SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! its a commercial!!!! cause they show clips and stuff...

Korri
weeeeeeeed!

DJCool976
TBS is very nice to us. I have watched it a couple of times too.
As for reviews...they are never accurate. The best movies always get crap ratings.

Ikobe
Screw them. They're just jealous. Or something. Hey... people said that Underworld was bad... *cough* *watches the tumbleweed go past*

I liked it!

AI.

Korri
i liked it too

Davidus712
underworld is cool but that could just be my trousers talking... kate beckinsale in leather and ia m sold

dave123
another dave.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.