Roll up! Roll up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
and take the Star Wars personality test! There is a better one than this but their server is down or something.http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/index.html#test

King Jedi
According to the test for -
Oppeness I'm very high 95% and that means YODA-

Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex;

For Conscientious I'm in the middle at 58% which means -

Grand Moff Tarkin -- Is in the middle of conscientiousness because although he is usually a highly organized leader with a keen eye for detail, he occasionally misses a small but crucial detail (e.g., vulnerable exhaust ports on death stars).

For extraversion I'm low at 27% whcih means -
"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

For agreeableness I'm low at 32% which means - Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

Ratcat
Damn! Saw the title and thought this was a topic about spliffs!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
I'm a Yoda/Han/Wampa/Boba Fett/3PO....

I don't know if that's so good laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm a Gambit, oops, no, wrong franchise... laughing out loud

OK, back to my original idea.... smokin' smokin' smokin'

queeq
I'm 83% Yoda and 57% Vader.

But I'm married to a 87% Tusken Raider. eek! eek! eek!

finti
-and you have a bantha in your garage. big grin

King Jedi
You're married to a Tusken? rolling on floor laughing

This is too confusing. How can you be a cross between Yoda, Obi-Wan, Boba Fett and Tarkin? Can you imagine what I must look like? stick out tongue

RC has the right idea. Queeq could send you some from Amsterdam.

Dim
queeq's not in the export business.

King Jedi
He just imports then.

Ratcat
Don't want that weak a$$ dutch rubbish....

yerssot
Phillips, let's make things better

queeq
And I've been asking myself ever since: WHEN? big grin

yerssot
Nederlanders en gierigheid...

queeq
You think that's it?

Man, I've been inside these buildings in Phillips' headquarters in Eindhoven. These people that work there are totally alergic to any kind of responsibility. They all hide behind the one sucker who DOES want to stand up and do something, take charge and stuff. It's more cultural than just stinginess. I mean, they spend a lot of money on useless crap.

Texas
Originally posted by queeq:

::Note to self:: Apply for position at Phillips' headquarters big grin

Dim
Who's Phillips?

queeq
Phillips... as in TV's, stereo's, light bulbs, electric shavers (Philishave) and all other kinds of consumer electronics.

finti
big grin he he maybe they aint that big after all.
They make electrical equipment like Tv, video, stereo, car stereos coffe machines and so on.......They are kinda big in Europe. big grin but since they are Dutch what can you expect roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
The sponsor some bad football teams as well.

queeq
PSV did fairly well last year. And the PSV swimming team excelled at the last Olympics.

yerssot
Like in PSV in the Champions league going down?

Texas
It's Phillips Magnavox isn't it? I remember all those commercials with that old white haired dude!, Yersotts grandpa laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Hmmm! I appear to be a droid! I don't think that can be good!

finti

yerssot
You're good finti, BUT:
it's Anderlecht
Club Brugge
AA Gent
and
Racing Genk.
Unfortunatly it is Anderlecht (there are two big clubs in Belgium; Anderlecht and Brugge and I'm a Brugge-fan). And they're losing BIG time: 1-1 against Spartak Moscow and 0-2 against AS Roma, they're in poule 1.

and Texas: don't know where you get it from but I think my grandfather would be very happy with white hair!

mechmoggy
I'm an evil power hungry tyrant and so is my brother... well I could have told you that without taking no dumb test.

"Ok, whats next?" (MM)
"first we go to Ithor and piss on all the sacred tree's" (MM's bro)
"yesssssss, exccccelent!"(MM)

King Jedi
laughing out loud

Queeq what does PSV stand for?

There is a much better test than this but it's down at the moment. sad

queeq
PSV= Phillips Sport Vereniging. Which means Phillips Sport Club. Nothing fancy therefor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.