remake 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lulu
Are they really making a remake of final fantasy 7?

Tex
I dunno stick out tongue

scott
chances are that the remake is only a 60 mn. dvd

manazir
u guys r ****

SaTsuJiN
I believe they will remake it... as in cut copy paste, re-release with a few new contents.... but as far as remaking from the ground up goes one of the developers from squaresoft said "As long as playstation 2 is backwards compatible with playstation, there is no need to remake final fantasy 7"

Captain Wacky
Never looked at it that way..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JRatT12
i have herd that when they release the movie there will be a remake of 7 with it but i dont believe it...

BackFire
I doubt they will this soon, if they remade it I would bet it would be for the next PS.

JRatT12
i agree with you Backfire. if they do remake it, it will be for PS3....but personally i hop they dont for 3 reasons...

1. if they do remake it they will probable give it voice and i think it would take away from the "coolness factor" of some of the character (e.g. sephiroth and cloud)

2. i kind of personally like the sh**y graphics (i dont no why i just do)

3. i think it would end up like some of the movies that they have remade lately. just keep it the way it is it was great we dont need to see new graphics, more explosions. if its great dont fix it

JKozzy
JRat> I agree. So they can just make it for PS2... and they should have an option whether you want VOICES or NOT! That way those of us that cherish the original game can play it through without voices, and then we could always play it through with them! yes
Also, maybe they can finish the "resurrect Aerith" mission they never completed due to their budgeting.. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.