Choice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix Overload
Can there be choice while there is destiny? Is it possible for neo to choose. In M2 the Architect said that there was no way that neo could save trinity, but he did. But, in the third one, Trinity winds up dying anyway. So in a way there was no way for neo to save trinity, he delayed the inevitable.

Matrix Overload
that's a lot of ways, isn't it. lol

JediHDM
yes, there is choice, while still having purpose...i mean, if you look at it like that, then, of course she's gonna die EVENTUALLY, cause every human dies...however, the Architect was GUESSING that she would die, cause he doesn't understand beyond ANY choices, like the Oracle said...

burlyman
oracle: i made a choice and that choice cost me more than i wanted it to
morph: what chioce?
oracle: to help you, to guide neo. now, since the real test for any choice is having to make the same choice again, knowing full well what it might cost, i guess i feel pretty good about that choice, cause, here i am, at it again.

eatingimpaired
hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.