KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Choice?

Choice?
Started by: Matrix Overload

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matrix Overload

Choice?

Can there be choice while there is destiny? Is it possible for neo to choose. In M2 the Architect said that there was no way that neo could save trinity, but he did. But, in the third one, Trinity winds up dying anyway. So in a way there was no way for neo to save trinity, he delayed the inevitable.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:17 AM
Matrix Overload is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix Overload a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix Overload Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix Overload

that's a lot of ways, isn't it. lol

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:20 AM
Matrix Overload is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix Overload a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix Overload Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, there is choice, while still having purpose...i mean, if you look at it like that, then, of course she's gonna die EVENTUALLY, cause every human dies...however, the Architect was GUESSING that she would die, cause he doesn't understand beyond ANY choices, like the Oracle said...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:32 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oracle: i made a choice and that choice cost me more than i wanted it to
morph: what chioce?
oracle: to help you, to guide neo. now, since the real test for any choice is having to make the same choice again, knowing full well what it might cost, i guess i feel pretty good about that choice, cause, here i am, at it again.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:40 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

hmm...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:00 AM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote