New Casting Update

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Have you seen the new casting rumors on TFN? Anyone who has used this forum should go there and see as a lot of them were discussed here before. Catherine McCormack as Mon Mothma is the most obvious.

queeq
YES!!! MOTHMA!!! She is finally in!! I have been waiting for that.

queeq out

Ratcat
Still only a rumour queeq, calm down. smile

Dim
He must have a crush on that Catherine McCormack big grin

Gundark
Didn't she play Howard Stern's wife in his movie ?

King Jedi
No. She played Mel Gibsons murdered wife in Braveheart. Xizor will be delighted if she is in it as he was the first person I saw mentioning her for the part.

theEviljedi
That new Aurra canidate looks a lot like Michonne.

Xizor
McCormick as Mothma is a great, great casting call. She's an awesome, attractive and highly talented actress who will bring something great to a character who should hopefully play a large role in the next two films. If it's indeed true it's a wonderful development, at last one person from my dream cast could actually be in Ep2.

queeq
Actually, I was just waiting for Mothma to feature in Ep2. I had some heated debates on another forum about Bail being in there, but Mothma not. I felt it would be extremely strange if Mothma was not introduced in Ep2, while we know her as leader of the Rebellion in Ep6. And we know she was a major player in the Senate.
That's all...

queeq out

King Jedi
I agree with EJ that Lara Cox looks a lot like the actress who played Aurra Sing in Ep1. What about that John Walton one? They say he could be playing a rebel leader. Any ideas who the rebels would be?

Gundark
Sorry, Mary McCormACK was Howard Sterns wife in his movie, I just realized I had the name wrong. rolling on floor laughing

Did you ever notice GL uses a lot of M's for a lot of SW names....Grand MOFF Tarkin....MON Mothma...MON Calamari..hmmm..well maybe its nothing. Maybe he was just on an M kick that day or went through the alphabet letter by letter and M turned out to be useful.

theEviljedi
Maybe we will see a young Dodonna.

Gundark
I would like to see how Palpatine acquires his "advisors" and where they actually come from.

Ratcat
Star Wars Union International have a comparission pic of John Walton (from Heartbreak High aparently) whi is rumoured to possibly play Dodonna.

www.starwars-union.de/international/

King Jedi
That's what I like to see Ratcat! I can't be bothered checking all of the sites so it's good when you bring them here. John Walton does look alot like Dodonna. Maybe he is from a planet which is attacked by the clones and that's why he is a Rebel Leader.

queeq
Maybe he already is a general, but then in the Republic Army. He looked really old in ANH.

queeq out

Ratcat
Maybe. The likeness is uncanny though, if you llok at the profile of the nose and chin.

King Jedi
He looks about the same age as well and Lucas could always make him look older. On TFN's forums there saying that Christopher Eccelstone is either Bail Antilles or Moff Tarkin.

theEviljedi
He looks like the Crocidile hunter on t.v.

King Jedi
TFN have had another report that some of these are true. This is definately more exciting than select pics!

Gundark
That crocodile hunter is cool, but I think he's also nuts. The way he grabs those snakes is insane. He's got the biggest $%#88@ on the planet. stick out tongue

King Jedi
Is the crocodile hunter Australian? If he is then I think I've seen him on T.V.

Ratcat
Oh he is insane, but he's also brilliant and he loves animals. Steve Irwin and his wife Terri.

He's director of the Australia Zoo in Queensland.

If anyone hasn't heard of him, check out: animal.discovery.com/croc...unter.html

There's a live webcam of the zoo there too.

the Whill
TFN have mentioned another Heartbreak High actor that could be in EP2. When I first saw all these names I thought it was just some HBH fan sending in false info but the likeness between the rumored actors and the characters is uncanny.

Dim
Is Heartbreak High the only TV show in Australia?..it sure seems that way.

Human
sorry to inturrupt your interesting conversation about aussies and crocs, is hugh quarshie coming back?

Dim
Nope...he's definately not coming back..and I think the official site has something about him being ousted...

Raz

Dim
Well, I'm guessing that Typho is Padme's security..just because she still has decoys and such. I doubt we'll see Jamillia's guard, atleast in any speaking part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.