I Can Save Your Life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
Planes have been at war and were bombed.
Planes have crashed for no reason known.
Planes have exploded.
Planes have been crashed in the wtc.

In all these cases the black boxes were always found.

I say, they should make planes with the same material as the black boxes. thumb up

Matrix_man
laughing

VallejoKid707
hey thats not a bad idea!

Difrycheulyd
As far as I know; I doubt the plane would be able to take off if it was made of the same material. stick out tongue

Bhang
Nice idea, but it is without science. Go back to that drawing board and find a way for the human body to withstand massive G-forces without becoming liquid stick out tongue

Friend44
thumb down Everything was rolling for me until one of you had to shove facts in here. Thanks a lot!

Bhang
Glad to help out a layman

Crash_Overload
As the pilot here (and 16 years old) DUDE!!! ITS TOO HEAVY!!! And there migh also be An Internal problem, also, if it DEOS crash, then i hope every seat has an Air bag so to withstand the impact..... Bombed? That will only make sure that EVERYONE in the plane blos up, yet it will keep its shape..... (good side, no dents wink ) Crashed in WTC... well.... umm.... No comment... And the black box (Or about 23 orange boxes) Are almost useless. It is just this BIG THING that can solve EVERYTHING that the media relies on. All it does is record the fligh of the Plane, doesn't say WHAT made it go wrong. Unless you have a QAR..... (everysystem roots through the QAR and records if there are errors in various systems.)

silver_tears
whoa lots of techno jumble there huh

ragesRemorse
That joke was funny back when chris rock was telling it. If your thatscared of crashing, just dont fly. Riding hot air balloons are the wave of the future

Crash_Overload
What I don't get is: There are about 3,000 Car Crashes around the world EACH DAY, if not thousands more, yet about ONLY 20 Plane Crashs A year.... and most of them are samll personal aircraft, or happen during take off or landing and have mostly no harm done. The media has exploited Planes to a point where people are mortally afraid of them, So they go out and drive cars.

MC Mike
Society sucks... blink

silver_tears
i would love to fly, your more likely to die being struck by lightning stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Actually......................no. Unless you mean by lioghtning hitting the plane, in witch case almost nothing would happen because it doesn't touch the ground, while it is in the air.

silver_tears
no i mean just being struck by lightning rather than from a plane crash stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
Where do you get that society has made the concept of flying a fearfull event. Besides the terroism aspect? It's safer to fly. Always has been, and it has always been made apparent. I mean of course if your involved in a plane crash your gonna die, thers no way around that, where as being in a car crash you have some kind of chance. So i think it's the dying part that makes people afraid to fly.

ragesRemorse
i think your most likely to die in a plane crash. I cant see how you would think other wise. I mean people get struck by lighting all the time, and are released from the hospital the next day. But people who are in a plane crash are never released from the morgue

slayer
laughing out loud well i guess.

crazy_c
Ive hated airplanes ever since i saw Final destination the day after i went on a flight with a lot of turbulence and weird creaking noises.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crazy.gif

must_kill_Santa
i love flying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.