KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Can Save Your Life!

I Can Save Your Life!
Started by: Friend44

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Friend44

I Can Save Your Life!

Planes have been at war and were bombed.
Planes have crashed for no reason known.
Planes have exploded.
Planes have been crashed in the wtc.

In all these cases the black boxes were always found.

I say, they should make planes with the same material as the black boxes. thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:24 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

laughing

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:25 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

hey thats not a bad idea!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:50 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

As far as I know; I doubt the plane would be able to take off if it was made of the same material. stick out tongue

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:59 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

Nice idea, but it is without science. Go back to that drawing board and find a way for the human body to withstand massive G-forces without becoming liquid stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:18 AM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

thumb down Everything was rolling for me until one of you had to shove facts in here. Thanks a lot!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:21 AM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

Glad to help out a layman

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:22 AM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

As the pilot here (and 16 years old) DUDE!!! ITS TOO HEAVY!!! And there migh also be An Internal problem, also, if it DEOS crash, then i hope every seat has an Air bag so to withstand the impact..... Bombed? That will only make sure that EVERYONE in the plane blos up, yet it will keep its shape..... (good side, no dents wink ) Crashed in WTC... well.... umm.... No comment... And the black box (Or about 23 orange boxes) Are almost useless. It is just this BIG THING that can solve EVERYTHING that the media relies on. All it does is record the fligh of the Plane, doesn't say WHAT made it go wrong. Unless you have a QAR..... (everysystem roots through the QAR and records if there are errors in various systems.)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:05 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

whoa lots of techno jumble there huh

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

That joke was funny back when chris rock was telling it. If your thatscared of crashing, just dont fly. Riding hot air balloons are the wave of the future

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

What I don't get is: There are about 3,000 Car Crashes around the world EACH DAY, if not thousands more, yet about ONLY 20 Plane Crashs A year.... and most of them are samll personal aircraft, or happen during take off or landing and have mostly no harm done. The media has exploited Planes to a point where people are mortally afraid of them, So they go out and drive cars.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:13 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Society sucks... blink

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:15 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i would love to fly, your more likely to die being struck by lightning stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:17 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Actually......................no. Unless you mean by lioghtning hitting the plane, in witch case almost nothing would happen because it doesn't touch the ground, while it is in the air.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:18 AM
silver_tears

no i mean just being struck by lightning rather than from a plane crash stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Where do you get that society has made the concept of flying a fearfull event. Besides the terroism aspect? It's safer to fly. Always has been, and it has always been made apparent. I mean of course if your involved in a plane crash your gonna die, thers no way around that, where as being in a car crash you have some kind of chance. So i think it's the dying part that makes people afraid to fly.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i think your most likely to die in a plane crash. I cant see how you would think other wise. I mean people get struck by lighting all the time, and are released from the hospital the next day. But people who are in a plane crash are never released from the morgue

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:48 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

laughing out loud well i guess.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:49 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Ive hated airplanes ever since i saw Final destination the day after i went on a flight with a lot of turbulence and weird creaking noises.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:12 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i love flying

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:10 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote