can some ppl give me some cool movie quotes for my sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
can some 1 give me so quotes for my sig

must_kill_Santa
from what film

DeNiro
i am going to list some simpsons quotes since u r el barto ok here i go

Have u seen ne other side effects since bart has been taking phocosin. Homer- yay he stop blinking, he said thats when they get you.

Homer- Why dont u make some bussiness offers like ur sister is doing??? Bart- Illlll dooo iittt this afternooon

bart- eat my shorts

Lisa- i thought i told u to wash the dishes bart. Bart- im letting them soak. Lisa- you said that two days ago now they have rusted threw. Bart- there not rusted threw, IITTsss ann a illusion *waves hands around*

must_kill_Santa
i know afew from LOTR

DeNiro
i like that one romantic quote from LOTR the one i dont know but i know way to many i would be here forever posting about them

must_kill_Santa
the one with Arwen and Aragorn
wait hear ill get it for you

ivyem
this is from potc............ But why is the rum gone?

burlyman
"I should have known he'd send his b!tch first" -Matrix Revolutions smile

must_kill_Santa

el_barto
who says that

burlyman
Bane to Trinity laughing

must_kill_Santa
oh yeah i like that bit

badkittykitty
Excuse me while I whip this out.
~blazing saddles

Tired Hiker
How about this quote from Lord of the Rings?

"The ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom, and only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery cazm from whence it came. One of you must do this."

Hugo Weaving as Elrond.

Fire
"What we do in live, echos in eternity"
nice one from gladiator
or "He'll bring them death and they'll love him for it" or "The beating heart of Rome isn't the marble of the senate, It's the sand of the Colosseum"

Difrycheulyd
Some of mine are:

Gimli: It's true you don't see many dwarf women. In fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are mistaken for dwarf men. Aragorn: It's the beards

Gimli: I can't see! What's going on?
Legolas: Would you like me to describe it to you? Or shall I fetch you a box?

Gimli: I am wasted over long distances. We Dwarves are natural sprinters. We are deadly over shorter distances.

Gollum: Cold be heart and hand and bones, cold be travelers far from home... they do not see what lies ahead when sun has failed and moon is dead!

Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.
Pippin: But what about breakfast?
Aragorn: You've already had breakfast.
Pippin: One, yes. But what about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? And luncheon? And afternoon tea? And dinner? And supper? He knows about those, right?
Merry: I don't think so, Pip.

Elrond: Together you form the Fellowship of the Ring.
Pippin: Terrific! Where are we going?

Friend44
(can some ppl give me some cool movie quotes for my sig)

thumb down Give? As in free? I don't think so.

Matrix_man
mmmmmm.......something

--Homer Simpson

dave123
homer: son, are gonna die?
bart: yeah, but we're gonna take a lot of innocent people with us

Friend44
thumb up "He who goes to sleep with ass that itches, wakes with fingers that smell"
-Ron Jeremy.

nazgulinthedark
"Men? Men are weak." - Elrond
"Nobody tosses a dwarf!" - Gimli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.