who would win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
neo or the twins ?

MC Mike
uhhhh... neo?

sith_darth_jay
uhhhh... the twins? (neo is dead already)

no, no, wait. just kidding... of course neo would win

mailedbypostman
neo.Hard fight though.

THISISNOTREAL2
it would be a long fight ofcourse with twins being able to be "ghostly"? i guess.lol anyway guns would not help them with neo, cuz well you know,lol but every time neo got his hands on twins they would disapear thing,lol thats my opinion

stinkfist462
twins.....

Lag
Nobody. Unless Neo finds a way to delete the Twins. They are just so damn hard to kill, I'd say impossible.

stinkfist462
exactly.. the twins will prollly win.......

The One Himself
Neo of course..how? He is the One!

Who would win?... Neo or Tetsuo from "Akira" ?

dragonpisces272
As much as I like Neo as a character, the twins would win, definatley. Not unless he does find a way to delete them, like what Lag just said. Can those twins ever come away from each other?? I mean, they're always together somehow...

mook
how would neo kill them?

jump into them - M1 style?!

The One Himself
Well..I think this is not a good idea...See what hapenned with Smith...!

mook
imagine 100 twins burly brawl tho!!

Vim
Neo would be fast enough to hit them before they phase out, and prolly fake them out like he was about to hit them, then send a super speed kick or punch! Then he would rip a metal pole from the ground and go to town on them! Neo all the way, even the 100 twin burly brawl!

lam
Twins.

mook
i think neo would have to run a way from 100 twins - he couldnt beat 100 smiths.

((The_Anomaly))
NEO would win, what are you people thinking hes the one!, if he wanted to he could deleat them like he did smith, as well as he would be able to hit them in "ghost" form, hes the one so long as he believes and concentrates he can do anything......the twins wouldent last long....

Korri
Neo...obviously

mook
but would he be able to hit them in ghost form - its just speculation, no way of knowing.

mors823
In a hand-to-hand combat fight, the twins would win. But, if you used some special abilaty, then he would stand a chance. If Neo did dive into the twins, I don't think they would multiply becasue its not their behavior. Smith was the one who want power even before he made clones. Just a thought.

mailedbypostman
Neo.He'll use some special ability and combine it with his powerful fighting techniques.

stinkfist462
but the twins go ghosty and heal while doing so.... correct... so techniqually there everlasting......

stinkfist462
plus there is two of them

Verity
Neo....definitely!

((The_Anomaly))
why wouldent he be able to hit them in ghost form......even though they phase out they are still techinacally there, they still have codeing...neo can see the code, it wouldent make any difference, neo would kick thier ass, if the fight lasted more then 3 min, i would be really suprised...

p.s. this whole fourm is "speculation" so who's to say that neo couldent hit them in ghost form?...

mook
interesting point about the code - we know morpheus/trinity cant hit them in ghost form but neo can see code so you might be right.

altough of course this whole fourm is speculation!

smile

sector034
Neo would win because he is the one. They created the one so he or she will one day have to fight there greatests opponets and delete them from the Matrix so that everyone else would be more safer in the Matrix.

dragonpisces272
but all of this would kick @$$ if they actually fought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.